SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme Prototypes Ver 2.1 F1 GTN VC Panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DouglasL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme Prototypes Ver 2.1 F1 GTN VC Panel
    Posted: March-26-2019 at 11:01pm
If anyone has a panel.cfg that has already been tweaked to display the F1 gtn in the VC panel I would appreciate it if they could kindly post it here.

Thanking you in advance.

DouglasL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DouglasL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2019 at 7:45am
You can cancel - problem solved.Confused
Ted striker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted striker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2019 at 9:32am
Originally posted by DouglasL DouglasL wrote:

problem solved

You have been struggling with this for some time. For the benefit of someone else who be having the same problem, what was the solution?

Ted
3770K @4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-C12P, Asus Z77-V Deluxe, Corsair 2133-9-11-10-27-2T, 780 GTX, Win7-64 on 256gb Intel SSD, FSX, P3Dv3, P3Dv4 on 500gb Intel SSD, PC Power & Cooling 750W, Antec P193 case
DouglasL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DouglasL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2019 at 11:00am
Once you download the panel.cfg from the F1 library and drop it into the panel folder, you do not have to do anything further to that panel.cfg file - it is complete.
How you change the  panel from the stock panel to the  gtn panel, there is a small (not easily visible) button just to the right and under the autopilot panel [directly below the right screw that holds the autopilot control panel in place] that you place to cycle through the panel options identified in the panel.cfg file.  It is visible in the above noted capture if you look closely.
If you check the User Manual page 8 (current version) it further explains that.

I'm afraid I was out of simming for 5 years - so I'm sure most of you have already leared that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic