SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will the FSLAbs A320 be compatible with FSIPANEL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will the FSLAbs A320 be compatible with FSIPANEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmbaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will the FSLAbs A320 be compatible with FSIPANEL
    Posted: August-24-2016 at 9:38am
hi,

As you might know the FSlabs A320-X is about to be released and i was wondering if the FSipanel plans to make it compatible in the futur.

in the mean time can we import the aircraft ?

thanks

CMB
Regards

CMB
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 1:57am
Hi,

I have to contact FSLabs to request a version and to check feasibility with FSiPanel.

It looks like a high end product and it should be integrated provided FSlabs agrees.

I will post more info at a later stage.

For now you can't import this bird in FSiPanel.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
cmbaviator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmbaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 2:17am
Originally posted by J-P Garraio J-P Garraio wrote:

Hi,

I have to contact FSLabs to request a version and to check feasibility with FSiPanel.

It looks like a high end product and it should be integrated provided FSlabs agrees.

I will post more info at a later stage.

For now you can't import this bird in FSiPanel.

Cheers,

J-P

Thank you for the information, btw, the A320-X is now offcially released :)
Cheers

CMB
Regards

CMB
jvandergeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jvandergeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2016 at 10:24am
I'd like to see support for it too. Hopefully they'll grant you a copy.

I own the FSX version and will buy the upgrade to P3D as soon as it launches, so I'll be happy to test again, J-P. ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2016 at 10:43am
Hi,

I sent FSLabs a request a couple of days ago but didn't get any reply so far.
Wait and see!

Cheers
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
chris198 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris198 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 7:45am
I hope they┬┤ll got time to get in contact with you soon, we need this Bird urgently in FSIpanel !
Cry
Cheers !
Alex73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2016 at 3:27am
Absolutely! Now I know, why I bought this nice software. Wink

Alexander 
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2016 at 10:11am
Have you had any joy yet with FSL for the A320? I really need to practise my approaches and FSI Panel makes this so much easier.

Geoff
Geoff
Win10 EZdok 26024. P3D41722841

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2016 at 5:29am
Hi Geoff,

There are some issues with the 320 so far. I need to wait until the SP1 is released to work properly on the aircraft.

Should not take long if I read FSLabs forum.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2016 at 8:18am
Thanks JP, I understand the frustration while waiting...one of those things. I am sure the FSL guys want to get SP1 out asap.
Geoff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2016 at 9:33am
Hi guys.
Working on it now. Will be ready for beta testing soon!
Cheers
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2016 at 11:07pm
Great news JP. 
Have a happy Xmas and a great New year.
Geoff
Alex73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2017 at 9:07am
Hello, 

any news on this? Would love to see the FSL Airbus in your awesome little piece of software. Wink 

Have a nice week and hopefully we will get to hear some good news on this soon! Thumbs Up

Alexander
Isky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2017 at 10:17am
Hi JP,

I would love to get an update on this too.
Hopefully, you hadn't experienced any stumbling blocks with getting the FSL A320 to work with your software.

Looking forward to good news :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2017 at 1:39pm
Hi,

I'm monitoring fixes and updates of the FSLabs A320 on FSlabs forum.
The actual version is still giving issues to users and if I start to code the aircraft now, I might have to change the code completely if FSLabs releases a new version or a fix.

I will have a look at it again in the coming days to see if the functions I need are fixed and reliable to continue the development.

For example, reloading a saved situation is not 100% reliable, some MCP modes are not reloaded (HDG, SPD, etc).

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2017 at 11:26pm
Agree J-P, FSL A320 must be a moving target as far as your programming goes. When you save a situation, and restart it, then it is a lottery as to what feature has stopped working. And, this is with failures off. 
Hopefully, when FSL release a new version and not a hotpack, some of the original issues will be fixed and you can work your magic.

Geoff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 9:00am
Hi guys,

I'm doing some testing now with the FSLabs A320 P3D with FSiPanel using last 197 version.
The aircraft position is correct, user needs to set thrust levers to CLB, synchronize heading and reengage autopilot, he can then fly the approach.

As the FSLabs A320 is using quite a lot of memory to load, I need to restart P3D for each approach, therefore it takes a little more time to complete 10 landings..

If you want to participate in the BETA testing of the A320 under P3D only, please send me your FSiPanel order number to Beta tester

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 10:16am
Hi JP,
Are you also testing for FSX, or is this completed? As yet, I do not have P3D.

Geoff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 10:46am
Only P3D for now, this aircraft is difficult to set up.. FSX will follow if tests on P3D are satisfactory.

Cheers
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 1:28am
Thanks JP
Geoff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic