SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Bear Studios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the support?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 747jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is the support?
    Posted: September-03-2015 at 12:19pm
Hi guys,

well as you can see, there are lot of questions about your planes and the flight systems. I bought the narval flanker 3 days ago and every flight ends in a crash because I cannot get the autopilot working properly.
I know, that I am not the only person who has some questions. And sorry, but the manual that came with the plane is totally unuseful!!
Tried to get an answer on facebook, too. No success.

So please try to help your customers, we paid money for it! At the moment your narval flanker is nearly useless for me unfortunately. And in this forum there are a lot of unanswered questions!!

Martin
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2015 at 12:45pm
Bill hasn't posted for more than two years, and hasn't posted on Facebook in more than a year - it seems unlikely that he will.  I suggest you take advantage of Flight1's refund policy.

DJ
747jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 747jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2015 at 4:43pm
Ok I will do this. TY!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic