SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Bear Studios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Bear Studio support?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagle Spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is the Bear Studio support?
    Posted: July-09-2015 at 5:16pm
I posted an issue in early May, and still no response:

Bill,

Down Loaded from Just Flight.

I have FSX Gold Acceleration installed on a i7 4770 SSD system on it's own drive with Nvid 780 GTS.

1. Prior to download I received a warning message that publisher is unknown / not trusted!

2. After installing, it causes a FSX fatal error when trying to setup a flight plan or checking FSX mission selection. I tried setting up the flight plan with approximately 10 other AC, varying in  size and type, without getting a fatal error message! FSX works fine with them. The SU-33 that downloaded with the J-15 doesn't have any issues and work fine. I can create a flight plan and check FSX mission selection w/o a problem. Also, the J-15 avionics are somewhat problematic. The SU-33 is much more user friendly..

3. Your advertisement states that aircraft carriers and an aircraft mission are included with the download purchase, There is no aircraft carrier or mission!

4. The J-15 skin color isn't as shown in promo video (tan yellow)

I know my FSX Gold Acceleration is healthy as I fly the VRS F-18 Super Bug and fly Carrier ops w/o any issues.

Martin at Just Flight has refunded  the purchase, but I would like to have the J-15, if it was as advertised. With the help of a third party, we took videos of the issues.Seems to us that the J-15 isn't compatible with Acceleration, but SU-33 works fine.

In summary:

1. the download came w/o a mission or aircraft carrier.
2. The J-15 causes a FSX fatal error when attempting to create a FSX flight plan or accessing FSX mission selection.
3. The SU-33 works w/o any issues.
4. Skin color of J-15 not as advertised in promo video.

Eagle

It seems to me that when regarding "Bill"/Bear Studio support, we're taking a screw'n! Support is non existent. Take the money and run Bill!! 

ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2015 at 3:52pm
As you may have guessed, there probably isn't any.  His last entry on Facebook was last year and his last forum post was in 2013.

DJ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic