SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats with the website??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats with the website??
    Posted: February-06-2018 at 4:25pm
Even though I have  been a customer and member for several years, each time I try to sign in, my password is not recognized. Then when I change it and try again, the new one isn't recognized.  Frustrating!!  Confused

Am currently trying to re-purchase Instant Scenery 3 because I lost the key during a move to a new home, and can't use the 're-install' feature. Have no choice but to buy Instant Scenery 3 again. But when I try to buy a new version...nothing happens. Address information is up to date, password is current, and credit card info entered.  When I check OK...nothing happens. It just sits there telling me nothing...nothing wrong, and no indication that my money has been accepted. So then I try to use PayPal: again nothing happens !!  How to find out what is wrong??   Double frustrating!!!  Angry

Not a very profitable way to run a business to my way of thinking!!

Anybody experiencing the same problem??  Shocked

JonB
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2018 at 5:03pm
There may be a server issue at present..  maintenance or other outage. I don't know and do not have that kind of access.

If you have tried using one or more of the features from the automated system here: http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=wrapperservice

... Then open a ticket with Flight1 directly and they can get it sorted. http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

..also do make sure you are running all wrappers "Run As Administrator"

and last: YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO REPURCHASE, Contact Flight1 with a ticket and they can sort things like that out.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic