SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to install AK v1.0 into P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chavin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to install AK v1.0 into P3D
    Posted: March-14-2019 at 5:26pm
Installing All UTX scenery areas in a new P3D simulator.First 4 went well without a hitch. Alaska v1.0 (the only version I can find) also installed up to the step of registering in a configuration file (?fsx scenery cfg) but it stopped here and would not recognize the P3D cfg.

All the previous version 2.x areas recognized the presence of P3D. I don't know how to work around this problem.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve Chavin
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2019 at 2:32pm
Neither the end user license agreement (EULA) or the product installers allow installation of Ultimate Alaska V1.x in anything other than FSX.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
chavin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chavin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2019 at 6:57pm
Hi Jeff:
Thanks for the replies vto both of my questions..

Steve Chavin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic