SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trying Desperately to get an old program to work
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying Desperately to get an old program to work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhaley101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying Desperately to get an old program to work
    Posted: February-10-2012 at 2:46pm
Hi,

I am trying to see if FS Panel Studio can help me with a problem.   
For many years, I have used a FREEWARE program that is made up of 3 gauge files (FS98 gauges) and a couple of .bmp files that are copied into the main panel.  
The program then allowed the user to play ambient music and various crew sounds at predetermined times (some by clicking on the .bmp file on the panel, others triggered based at various times within a flight.  

But I cannot get the program to work in FSX and I dearly enjoy it.    Is there anyway that this program can help me convert the program to FSX?  

Is there anyone out there that could help me roll it over to FSX.   I would be willing to make a paypal donation for some valued assistance.  

Thanks,

John Haley
mavrocket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavrocket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 8:41pm
I don't believe that FSPS will convert the gauge, and I recommend you post this question up at the Panel Design section of the AVSIM forum here: http://forum.avsim.net/forum/122-msfs-aircraft-and-panel-design-forum/

I'm sure someone there will be able and willing to help out (if they can). Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic