SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scenery .E.P. #1 – Beta, please try

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akriesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scenery .E.P. #1 – Beta, please try
    Posted: November-03-2004 at 1:36pm

Hey guys,

I think I have solved all the Scenery Enhancement Package #1 problems with this new beta.   I think you will find this a big improvement J

Here is the link to the new SETUP.EXE (this is the “USA Roads Setup And Configuration” utility, not an installer).

http://www.flight1.net/usaroads/setup.exe

Just copy the SETUP.EXE to your \Flight One Software\USARoads folder.  When you run the new setup, it should come up as Version 1.1E.

To add the “No Roads Over Water” support, I basically had to write a “Crack” for the BGL files.  I believe that I have found the correct fix to the “Crack” logic.   It appears that all the files (even major only roads) are now being updated correctly.

Thanks for your patience.   Please let me know how this works (I expect that it will), so we can make it official.

In theory, this version should work with all versions of USA Roads.

Allen

Allen

paulvanharte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulvanharte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2004 at 3:08pm

I see I am the first to comment

Allen it worked like a charm!! No more road going into the pier area around Seattle!!!!

Your concern for quality and ensuring all your customers are happy is applauded

akriesman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akriesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2004 at 3:37pm

Awesome.  Thanks for the feedback Paul.

Allen

jdk2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdk2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2004 at 6:00pm

Tested and confirmed.  Roads are no longer showing in the Bay area below the Oakland Bay Bridge.

Thanks Allen for the fix

Regards,

Jim Karn
dswo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dswo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2004 at 8:00pm
So far so good. Concrete shadows are gone at KOCX and (as others have confirmed) the Bay Area as well. A very big improvement! Thank you, Allen.
northtexas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northtexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2004 at 10:33pm
Pittsburgh looks good!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic