FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSiPanel2020 - testing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSiPanel2020 - testing
    Posted: November-13-2020 at 12:26pm
Hi John,

That support forum is now here:  https://www.fsipanel.com/forum/
Best,
Jim

jsmcwilliam View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmcwilliam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2020 at 9:31am
I run P3Dv5.1 under Windows 10. Active Sky was not used but I do depend on EZCA when flying and this was active. I uninstalled FSiPanel2017 before running this test.

I have followed the instructions placing my PMDG 737 NGXu at EHAM and then starting FSiPanel. My aircraft was recognised and I was able to position on a short final runway 18R after weight adjustment.

1. I was positioned at 1000 ft which was under the glideslope. The FMS, radio and autopilot settings appeared to be correct.
2. I armed the approach.
3. The window for taking control of the approach was behind my cockpit window so it took a while to realise this and start the approach.
4. I flew the approach without any problems.
5. Returned to FSiPanel and examined the landing report then chose to move back into position for another appoach. This time I got an error or warning: LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_RECV_EXCEPTION. I ignored this and continued for the second approach.
6. This time there were some stutters on the approach and after landing the report flashed by and I did not have time to examine it.
7. I flew a third approach, again with the above error when moving the aircraft and then some stutters on the approach. This time it was not possible to view the landing report - it would not open.

I will some more approaches and report on them later.

John McWilliam
J.S.McWilliam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic