SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > BN-2 Islander Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BN-2 Islander Final Release Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilo_Whiskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BN-2 Islander Final Release Pics
    Posted: May-11-2010 at 8:59pm

Folks,

While we patiently await the much anticipated release of the BN-2, here are some shots from the upcoming BN-2 Islander from Virtavia and Flight1.

Most of these shots are have been taken from the early beta versions, so you may notice a few things that appear to be incomplete. Will post some of the final version tomorrow as quite a few changes have been made since then.

Enjoy
Will post some of the final version tomorrow as quite a few changes have been made since then.

Kilo_Whiskey (a.k.a.) Kroswynd
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 8:48am
Sweet!
John Patterson
flydave123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flydave123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 10:00am
It is amazing how much has changed since those pics were taken. It has progressed a lot since that beta.

Dave.

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 10:54am

The first thing that attacted me to this bird is steam. I like flying old school and glass cockpits, while they have their place, are not for me. With the exception of the Mustang, which is in a class by itself. In fact, I steered clear of FMS's until Espen brought out  his Super 80 Pro. Sweet!

John Patterson
signmanbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 6:57pm
I like flying anything. Steam, Glass, FADEC..it's all fun.
Cal, I'm glad you've discovered the pleasures of TrackIR and VC. It's hard for me to switch back to an aircraft with only 2d now, like the Fokker 70 and 100, although that is a first rate sim. I sure wish it had a good VC.

This Islander looks like it is going to be a lot of fun to fly. Very nice looking all around.
Timest999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timest999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 1:27am
You folks will have my money... this is looking amazing.
Tim Fuchs
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 8:45am
Same here, Bob. The Fokker is a great sim but with no VC, it just sits in my hangar.
John Patterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic