SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stutters? Give this a try

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stutters? Give this a try
    Posted: March-05-2009 at 4:06pm

This was introduced in another forum

Credit goes to Gizmo and Noel for bringing to our attention

This may be one of the all-time best tweaks to use however at this point testing is limited to a small number of users

Download this tool

http://rapidshare.com/files/205205148/FPS_Limiter_0.2.rar

or from here

http://files.filefront.com/FPS+Limiter+02rar/;13233637;/fileinfo.html

Unrar/unzip

Be aware that where you place the folder must remain or it will break its use and you will need to reconfigure the bat file

USE:

Run FPS_Limiter_GUI.jar and click SEARCH EXECUTABLE

browse for and select FSX.exe

set frame limit to 30 under MAXIMUM FPS

Click CREATE BAT

Once complete close the interface and use the created file fsx.exe.limited.bat to start FSX (double click it)

set frame lock to UNLIMTED in FSX and use the AG slider to tune

You MUST have JAVA installed to use that interface

http://www.java.com/en/

Now here is the deal...  this attacks the UNLIMITED FRAME LOCK problem related to Vsync introduced by Aces in SP1/SP2. Instead of tuning the FRAME LOCK you will tune the AUTOGEN slider for smooth results where you are flying. Leave the FSX frame lock slider at UNLIMITED at all times.

You can fine tune this app as well...

I found 30 was the sweet spot for all occasions. I would suggest no less than 24 and no more than 30 but start with 30.

FSX must always be started by clicking the created command line BAT file.. NOT the FSX desktop icon

See if this has a positive effect... especially you i7 people

and try this WITHOUT the affinity mask setting in the config file (It wont be there if you did not add the affinity mask line)

There is no need to change ANYTHING else. You must make sure to start FSX with the BAT file and not the desktop shortcut

Tune using the autogen slider.. do not change frame lock.. leave it at unlimited

The issue this tool attacks is the one introduced with SP1/SP2 whereby Vsync creates HI/LOW stammer in the frame rate. Using this tool as posted will allow the full priority of UNLIMITED to the application by the hardware but governs the frame rate stammer.

beachdog2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachdog2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 2:05pm

Do we need to ad this new startup exe to nHancer?

Bill Barrette

United-Virtual Airlines
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 2:29pm

There is no new startup exe

It just locates the FEX.exe file and my instructions said:

There is no need to change ANYTHING else.

This fix is working perfectly here. What I can see at this point is people on lesser hardware, or, those who are not tuning FSX correctly, or, those who have very high overhead such as i7 clocked on 285 cards, may not get any advantage with this because

a. A slow system lacks the overhead higher end systems have and with the higher resources better systems run they are not being properly governed by the application where the slower system never displayed the issue to begin with.

b. A very high end i7 clocked may or may not see advantage with this. I am seeing some positive and some neutral results. Because i7 clocked places a huge overhead on the system, moreso that DDR3 QX, using the frame lock in FSX may accomplish the same goal as this app. I am seeing scenery areas where the app does help with i7 and others where there is no difference.

c. A system which is not set up right for settings as outlined will be so out of balance with the hardware this will produce no result, or, a worse result.

This fix changes definitely the priority to autogen and terrain and appears it may throttle some threads through the Windows service csrss.exe.

Those on faster systems that have the overhead and are getting thread collisions.. this fix eliminates those. Those on slower system that do not have the overhead to begin with and their stutters are related to perf based on hardware limits, this will probably have none or little effect.

It is a YMMV situation.,, but at this point a far better tweak than anything I have come across in a very long time

Everyone should try this to see if it will upgrade their result. It does not harm or change any default files. The only time it is active is when FSX is booted by the produced BAT file

Everyone should try this to see if it will upgrade their result. It does not harm or change any default files. The only time it is active is when FSX is booted by the produced BAT file

What I did was place the framelimter app folder on my backup drive, created the BAT file.. made a shortcut of that BAT file which I sent to the desktop and then assigned the FSX.exe icon to that shortcut. I removed the original Microsoft Flight Simulator shortcut from the desktop and renamed my new one so it looks just like the original.

One must also remember, .. you can NOT start a flight from the flight folder until you have started FSX with the BAT file. After FSX has launched you can double click any flight and the tool will throttle the app correctly.

scnrfrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scnrfrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 4:46pm
I use the program Splashspinner with FSX to change the splash screen at each startup of FSX. My shortcut for FSX goes to splashspinner.exe instead of fsx.exe. Can I set up the new .bat file to locate splashspinner instead of fsx.exe? Will it work the way it's supposed to? 
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 6:21pm

I do not think so.. this must address FSX.exe and not a go-between shortcut

Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 7:25pm

Hi Nick

Great tip.  At the top of FPS_Limiter_GUI.jar do we choose, D3D9, OGL or D3D8 or doesn't it matter?

FYI In Vista 64 I had to edit the bat file to insert another start command on its own line to start FSX - otherwise it did not work:
start C:\"Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:ON /l:OFF
start C:\"Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"fsx.exe

Regards
PeterH

Nil illegitimum carborundum est

FSX SP2; i7 2600K, OC 5THz liq N2 cooling 16GB 1600 DDR3 RAM, GTX670, WINDOWS 7 64; 256GB OCZ Vertex SSD; Samsung 2233RZ 120Hz Monitor
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 9:37pm

D39

strange about inserting another line. I run XPx64 and see no issue like that. I wonder if it is UAC related

Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2009 at 11:00pm

Nick

Shouldn't be - I have UAC disabled when running Limiter and FSX.
Regards

PeterH

FSX SP2; i7 2600K, OC 5THz liq N2 cooling 16GB 1600 DDR3 RAM, GTX670, WINDOWS 7 64; 256GB OCZ Vertex SSD; Samsung 2233RZ 120Hz Monitor
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 3:50am

I think your first batch line is wrong

it should read..

start C:\"Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:ON /l:OFF "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Enabled or Disabled UAC still has a hold on the program files folder with Vista. That is why it is always best to install FSX outside of any program files folder and on its own drive.

Andydigital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 5:23am
It works fine for me in Vista 64 with UAC disabled but as Nick mentions I have FSX installed outside of the program folder structure.

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 1:34pm

Having a bit of trouble with this.  My FSX is loctated in a seperate drive so the download and installed in this drive.

The path shows  start D:\"D FSX\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:OFF /l:OFF "D:\D FSX\fsx.exe

I double click the bat file, it just flashes up then disppears and FSX does not start up.

What am I doing wrong?

northtexas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northtexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 2:05pm

I have a Vista 32 system with UAC disabled and for some reason the only way I can run the fsx.exe.limited.bat is with my PowerDesk 7 program.  When I try opening it using Windows Explorer or a desktop shortcut FSX will not start...wierd!

Another thing I noticed is if you don't get the large green NEW FPS=30 on you FSX opening screen the limiter is not running.  I also tried editing my shortcut by inserting another start command for FSX on its own line and although it did indeed start FSX I did not get the green NEW FPS=30.

truck911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truck911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 7:00pm

When I open FSX thru the FPS program a little DOS like popup box opens and stays open I s this normal and does it need remain open?

Regards,

Gary

HAF932|Z170-Deluxe|i7-6700K@4.6 GHz|NH-D14| 2x8GB 3000GHz 15-16-16-35|iNTEL 750 AIC800GB Pcie SSD| W10 Pro|GTX 980Ti RM850i PSU|SMT750 UPS|ASUS 27"
Andydigital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 7:04pm
Yes and Yes.
cbd80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbd80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 7:04pm
I've given this a try in a number of different scenarios on my system; GEX/UTX, FTX, VFR London X, Photo Scenery.

It seems fine with GEX/UTX and FTX, but it was causing me stuttering issues with VFR London X and Photo Scenery. Adjusting the autogen slider helped somewhat, but it wasn't as good as without this fix.
i7 980X @4.4GHz-Corsair H50
Win7 64bit (SP1) Vrap300
ASUS P6X58D-E
Corsair Dominator 12GB 1867Mhz
Vrap600 (FSX SP2), 2x1GB Raid0 (Addons) - 9650SE 4LPML
Gigabyte GTX480
Logitech G940/Track IR/Ezdock
truck911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truck911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by Andydigital Andydigital wrote:

Yes and Yes.

Thxs Andy.

Regards,

Gary

HAF932|Z170-Deluxe|i7-6700K@4.6 GHz|NH-D14| 2x8GB 3000GHz 15-16-16-35|iNTEL 750 AIC800GB Pcie SSD| W10 Pro|GTX 980Ti RM850i PSU|SMT750 UPS|ASUS 27"
Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 7:29pm

North Texas

You are indeed correct.  FPS Limiter is not starting with my modification above.

I even tried:
pushd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER
start C:\"Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:ON /l:OFF "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

This opens FSX fine but FPS Limiter is not running.

I also tried a "run" command running "fsx.exe.limited.bat" - this opens FSX fine but again FPS Limiter is not running

Any solution would be appreciated as I do not want to move FSX to another disk at this point in time.
Regards
PeterH

vwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by northtexas northtexas wrote:

Another thing I noticed is if you don't get the large green NEW FPS=30 on you FSX opening screen the limiter is not running.   

I must have done something wrong then because I don't see it.

Victor
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2009 at 10:40pm

Thats not always true...

If you are set to UNLIMITED in FSX and the frame counter remains at 30 in a low scenery area.. you know it is working.

I have booted the sim several times and not seen the OSD come up even though it is working fine and I have the ON switch set in the command line.

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 11:50am

Well I have now got the .bat file to work, but with the frame counter set to unlimited the frames go past the 30 mark?

I am running Vista Ultimate 32 bit, and running FSX in DX 10 mode.

JPL19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPL19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 12:40pm
Quote Well I have now got the .bat file to work, but with the frame counter set to unlimited the frames go past the 30 mark?

I have the same issue. I set at 30 or 28, and I still see FPS jumping to 50 and 60, averaging well over 30. Less than without the limiter in place, but still not averaging the setting.

GTX9800+, nhancer, XP, and FSX set up to the guidelines here, including VSYNC.

Joe
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 12:50pm

If you edited in the line to show the average frame rate in the FSX.cfg, get rid of the average frame rate line in the FSX.cfg file

Vista Users... make sure you Run As Administrator

There are some reporting they can not seem to get this working and I think it is tied back to Vista and UAC. As I said earlier, just because you disable UAC does not mean it is completely gone.. one of the things I detest about the OS and will not use it. FSX installed outside the programs folder to its own drive can make a difference.

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 1:02pm
Not that I am aware off?
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Noddy Noddy wrote:

Well I have now got the .bat file to work, but with the frame counter set to unlimited the frames go past the 30 mark?

I am running Vista Ultimate 32 bit, and running FSX in DX 10 mode.

This does NOT work for DX10

see the top of the interface?    D3D9 = DX9

DX10 is as useless as boobs on a bull for FSX. The fact it does not allow 100% FSAA, correct Vsync and a list of issues not addressed by Aces in the platform overweighs the advantage to using bloom and higher water sliders.

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 1:10pm

Cheers Nick,

Will go back to DX9

cthiggin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cthiggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 5:10pm

Hello folks,

Well, I'm running Vista 32 and proceeded as Nick and these threads have instructed.  I extracted to a folder on the desktop.  I clicked on the .exe as "administrator", UAC is turned off, and I just get a "blip" of a cmd screen.  Yes, the latest Java is installed.

Any ideas how to get this rascal to work?

Thanks as ALWAYS,

cthiggin

egajet View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote egajet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 5:20pm

I have a similar problem - under Vista 32 I cannot get this program to work!

The bat file that the FPS Limiter creates doesnot start FSX, unless I insert a new line as Phase mentions in a post above. But then the FPS Limiter doesnot limit ... anything (even starting it with  Run as Adminitrator).

Can someone with Vista that is able to run this program give some hints?

Thanks

Edmundo

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 5:27pm

I actually got it to work, however it still did not cut off at the 30 limit.

My FSX was set up to run as Administer only, but had to change that.  My UAC is still switched on.  The only down side to switching the Admin off is the Skysim Hawk does not work!

Will try again.

Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 5:33pm

NickN

Did you ever get F11, F12 and F10 to work in FPS Limiter?
I have tried this in both a Vista based and a WinXP based FSX but they both show views as per normal. Does the OSD button do anything?

I have installed FPS Limiter both under WINXP and Vista 64 (running as administrator), I have NOT edited the fsx.cfg to give AVGE frame rates but under both OS's I see FPS rates above 30.

This seems to work in Vista 64 showing the same cmd screen as that seen in WINXP:
pushd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER
start C:\"Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX FPS LIMITER\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:ON /l:OFF "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe  (RUN as administrator).

I have also applied this DWORD edit in the registry without seeing any changes in FPS LIMITER and FSX:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = dword:00000000 (default is 00000002.)
I believe that this totally bypassess the UAC interface.

I'm still not sure that this program is actually working!!
PeterH

Noddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 5:57pm
Still can't get it to work.
rpowers46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpowers46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 7:08pm
I downloaded the file and all I have is a file "FPS_Limiter_0.2.rar".No instructions or zip file.I tried from both locations and get the same.Is this correct?Thanks,Ron
Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 8:09pm
Ron
You need to "unzip" the rar file to its own directory using WINZIP or WINRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/) or similar the follow NickN's instructions as above.
Regards
PeterH

rpowers46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpowers46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 8:39pm
I have Winzip but this is not a zip file.I click on it and it says  "Cannot open file,etc."What am I doing wrong?Thanks,Ron
Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 8:45pm

Ron

You need winzip 10-11 at least, but its easy to dl WINRAR as above. In win zip you right click on the RAR file and if you have the correct version of WINZIP it will extract it normally.
If you are still experiencing problems send me your email and I'll send you the folder plus the extracted files.  Don't forget to dl JAVA as in NickN's post above.
Regards

PeterH

rpowers46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpowers46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 9:24pm
Thanks,I downloaded the winrar program and got to creating the batch file which showed up as per Nick's instructions but when I double click I get the error message cannot find the file etc.Now I am not sure how to get my winzip program going again.When I try to unzip a file it is using Winrar.I have an old Winzip program that I have been using forever and it works good for what I do. Email rpowers46@yahoo.com.Thanks for the help.Ron
Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 10:00pm

Ron

On its way to you, I'll also re-zip the files in case your mail ISP doesn't like exe files
Regards

PeterH

_MSW_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _MSW_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2009 at 11:58pm
My OS is XP Pro with SP3.  I downloaded FPS Limiter and extracted the FPS Limiter in the folder C:\Program Files\FPS Limiter.  I downloaded JAVA and installed it.  I ran the FPS_Limiter_GUI, directed it to fsx.exe which is in D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe and created the batch file fsx.exe.limited which resides in the same file as the FPS Limiter.  I also set the max FPS at 30.  The FPS slider is also set to limited within FSX.

I click on the batch file to start FSX, however, when running in sparse scenery the fps is well above 30 fps so it is not locking at 30.

Any suggestions to get this to work?  Am I doing something wrong?

Mike

rpowers46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpowers46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 12:14am
Got them.Thank you very much.I have installed and am using Alacrity and JAB.exe with TrackIR .Hope this helps.I ahve been using all of Nick's tweaks and suggestions.They always seem to improve performance.
BradS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:27am
A bit of feedback on my experience with FPS_Limiter.

Installation went fine; however when FPS_Limiter gen'd the .bat file, it mis-parsed and placed the ' " ' quotes in the wrong places in the command line so I had to manually tweak that. Secondly, I found that my in-flight fps was almost always exactly half of what the command line FPS was set at.  For example, I had the command line FPS parameter set at 30, and in-flight fps was 15.  Ditto at 28/14, 24/12.  I did test at 35, and got about 18.  Not sure why it's taking that much off the in-flight fps...I wasnt expecting that.  Adjusting the auto-gen slider didn't make that much of a difference.

Another interesting effect I saw was that my stuttering actually increased.  Almost exactly every 1 second, it would have a short pause, then resume with a slight jump ahead.  Quite annoying actually and difficult to fly with.  Am going to try some experiments to see if I can shake out what may be causing this.  I don't have this when flying without fps_limiter.  Would love to hear any ideas......

------------------------------------------
AMD 64x2 5000+ OC 2.8
4GB DDR2
BFG 9800GTX+ OC
Vista 64
vic_baron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vic_baron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:41am

I'd bet you're running in full screen mode Brad. I have the same issue in XP64. If I run FS (my preferred) - my framerate is exactly 1/2 of the setting. Doesn't happen in windowed mode.

No one has ventured an answer to this one as yet.

I'm curious about the reason also.

Vic

XP64 -9650 clocked 3.88 4G ram GTX280

3770K 4.7G ASUS Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, HAF942 - H100 water W10 Pro

7700K 5.0g Asus X270F 3600 15-15-15 RTX2080ti 1000W PSU 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAFX-H100 Water W10 Pro
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic