SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTX Canada Night Lighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTX Canada Night Lighting
    Posted: February-22-2008 at 10:00am

Following a GEX suggestion, I thought I would try enabling night lighting for intersection traffic and disabling night lighting for major roads.

The process to do this worked for UTX USA, but when I tried to disable night lighting for major roads in Canada, it would not toggle.  It appeared to load the textures, but the flag always remained ACTIVE

And I'm sorry but I haven't actually looked to see what it's doing inside the sim.

quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:30am
See this recent thread which gives both a background and solution to this for UTX USA. If it is a duplicate file issue as I suspect, the solution of holding down the CTRL+ALT+R keys will also work in the UTX Canada Setup Tool.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
foxbat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 6:20pm

That's fixed it

Thanks Jeff

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic