SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight Environment Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Theme installer does not finish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mga010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theme installer does not finish
    Posted: January-14-2016 at 2:17am
Since recently, the theme installer stops at the file 360b2su1.bmp. I can close the dialog with "Stop". The file is generated correctly, however. But I never see the installation of "Water Animations". I also do not see "Sky Themes", but that may be too quick to notice.

To help out, I tried to check both "Do not use Cached ...". That worked, but slower, and stopped at the same position. Now I am getting "Exceeded Cache Limit" every time I install themes. And I have to "Stop" manually still.

I tried updating to 2.03, and the updated ran successfully (in the c:\Program Files (x86) folder, where Flight One Software is). But the program still says it is version 2.0.0.3. Maybe that is the same. But it is confusing.

Computer is Windows 8.1 with Core I7. 
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2016 at 6:05am
Hello,

Is this happening with one of the default themes or is it one you downloaded from the server?

Note: You should not be installing FSX or its addons under the Program Files directory, it should reside in its own directory on your root drive (i.e. c:\)
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
renegrothmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renegrothmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2016 at 7:18am
It happens with all themes, including the default one. And no, FSX is in c:\fsx.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 6:17pm
Hello,

Are you running the install as an administrator.

Thanks!
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic