SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The limitation area of created objects in IOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The limitation area of created objects in IOS
    Posted: June-09-2019 at 3:04pm
H4

Hi, I am trying to make Stockholm more realistic in FSX and sometimes i have to create certain buildings The BGL folder only covers a limited area so when I reach outside that area I can't use the buildings created before and have to recreate the buildings. No problem before doing so, but now after creating a new building and a new folder to put it in using IS3, it says that I'm outside the limits although I've placed the building just about a cople of hundred meters from where the original is. The buildings closer than that didn't have this problem. Very strange, I think.

And why are there these limits?
Gunbjo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2019 at 3:48pm
Hi again. I think Iknow why this happened. I tried to create new buildings inside the old limited area although it happened to be very close to the limit.
In other words you must do it clerly outside the limit.
The limit seems to be around 3 to 4 km from where you first create a building.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic