SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE BAR AND GRILL - MS Flight Simulator 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 110>
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 3:29am
Good pilots don't panic but that doesn't mean the shorts might not get stained LOL

I kind'a figured there was another story in there somewhere.. Thumbs Up Big smile  Thanks.. good stuff, exactly what I want folks with real world flight experience to share.

I'll outline my pucker experience sometime tomorrow. In my defense before that I never made such an error but after nearly 30 years in the air... I got cocky.

I'll admit even though mechanical failure was the primary reason for it, my own arrogance played right into it and I learned a hard lesson I never repeated about being a overconfident smartass dick that day.

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 3:40am
Originally posted by alainneedle1 alainneedle1 wrote:

l'll do better, l'll post the only pics (2) from that day/era this week, l have to dig them out and resize them for this forum...as far as a story this is the official one.."l was never there"...Wink

The story would be fine but if you wish to share pics..  that's ok too LOL

Just no OSS or CIA stuff Tongue unless it involves a sultry woman who is workin both sides of the frying pan (sunny side up and sunny side down)

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 7:42am
From Alexandria, La to Monroe, La. Filed my flight plan and checked the weather. CAVU all the way to Monroe. After preflight and before stating the engine, I checked weather again. Same thing, CAVU all the way to Monroe. I took off and headed to Monroe. About 3/4 of the way there, the sky got dark. Behind me I could see a huge thunderstorm moving in and no where to land except in Monroe about 20 nm away. I called and got clearance for a straight in approach, which is something our aero club forbade us from doing but I was in a hurry. I did manage to get down and tie 'er down just as that storm hit. Pucker factor 8.

On the return trip, I forgot to adjust my gyro compass to the magnetic compass. That was something we always had to do in those old birds. After flying along for while, I looked down and wondered where did that lake came from. Realizing I was headed to Texas, I called the FSS in Alexandria (I think) and asked for a practice DF steer. They got me headed in the right direction. Pucker factor 2.
John Patterson
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 7:46am
That was supposed to be my first cross country. So, on my second attempt I headed to Monroe. About 20 miles out, I called Monroe tower and told them I was 20 out, inbound for landing. He cleared me to land. Shortly after that, a Learjet called in that he was 20 out and inbound for landing. Tower cleared him as "number 2 behind the Cessna". The lear pilot kept asking where was the Cessna. Over and over. Finally the tower called me and asked what type Cessna was I. I said, "Cessna 150". Tower said, "Then you are #2 behind the Lear." and cleared the Lear for landing. Pucker factor 0 but Chuckle factor 7.
John Patterson
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 9:12am
Flying magazine used to have, and may still have, an article entitled, "I Learned About Flying From That". I think I lived some of those articles.LOL
John Patterson
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 11:29am
The three most important virtues are humility, humility and last but not least humility.Approve
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 11:39am

John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 2:39pm
I wonder if Harrison Ford was jockey of the TI Convair that gave you the flattop haircut some years back LOL

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 2:45pm
You never know. El Dorado at the time was an uncontrolled field and I was on the radio doing my call outs so everybody knew where I was. I suspect they weren't paying attention. TI back then was little more than a bus service on wings.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Avidean Avidean wrote:

The three most important virtues are humility, humility and last but not least humility.Approve

In in the air, respect the chair.      otherwise say f**k'it and win. LOL

TheFamilyMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFamilyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 5:41pm
Time for station break and a few words from our sponsor (as in the OP).

IMO there is no way in hell that that weather stuff shown in the second video will be available without a subscription.  Over on the other side of railroad tracks, there are folks who swear MS will dole all this out stuff as gratis...dream on.

Dang...the coloration and texture on some of those clouds need work...but heck, I'm in, at least for a good long look around.

<loosely related wimpy comment>
Something I heard happens more times than it should (as in never) are GA pilots that land with their landing gear retracted.  I've done this in FS more than once, and was surprised when I learned that IRL it happens too...talk about having a "sinking feel" LOL (both before and after a landing).
</loosely related wimpy comment>

BTW, just finished assembling my new i7 10700k build.  Yet to attempt an OC, the thing is only 2 days old and still got mountains of FS software to install Dead
Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.2 no HT, Asus Maximus XII Hero, 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16, EVGA GTX 1070 SC, Noctua NH-D15S, Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU

Win 10 Pro 64, Asus 25" IPS 2K monitor
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 7:04pm

There’s no such thing as having a history flying without incidents of some type. There isn’t a single pilot I have met over the years that didn’t have some stories to relay but in that I also found there is always that ‘one’ where a skivvies change may be required.

I had flown PNW for years, knew the area like the back of my hand. I would make periodic hops over to Calgary, Edmonton and all around the forest areas in and over the continental divide so I had seen, been through or avoided just about every weather situation but like every other pilot had a few unexpected surprises over the years with varying pucker factor levels.

The aircraft, DHC-2 had the optional wingtip tanks which I always calculated in as reserve only. The check for the system is to switch them on; LH and then RH, then visually confirm the flow from the removed fuel cap on the front tank under the exterior fuselage flap. On the return leg and running through checks I noticed the flow didn’t seem quite right from both but it was OK so I let it go with the intent of checking when I got back.

I was loaded with outdoor gear and topped up. Ran weight/balance as well as estimated range numbers as I had made the trip before with different loads so it wasn’t anything new. Called ahead and got all the weather reports as well as verified my alternates. When you are flying practically bush, always have several alternates for obvious reasons.

Unlike airline pilots who figure out range with load and only fill the tanks for that leg to reduce weight and increase efficiency, I don’t mess around with that in a float (even with wheels) flying backcountry. I also always plan for a stop to top off in route.

It was a spectacular late fall day, 1990 as I recall. I had not seen such clear and calm conditions very often over the Rockies and had a small tailwind working with me. The views were incredible and not a single weather irregularity anywhere. At one point I came across a valley I had wanted to scout for fishing several years but when ever I was in the area in the past the weather wasn’t so great, this time I could see clear up the range and it was not completely covered in snow so made a detour, lowered altitude and flew up the valley and spotted/marked possible sites. Just plain awesome.

I resumed the leg using the detour to connect to one of my alternate fuel stops except when I got into range I started looking at the numbers, made the calls for weather update and decided I didn’t need to stop. Couldn’t have been more perfect day with conditions and fuel really wasn’t an issue so I kept going. I decided to go ahead and refill the tank using a reserve.

Well, sometime later weather started moving in ahead. Took her up to near ceiling staying above it for the most part and kept pushing forward. Called ahead and got some not so great news, apparently a large system had developed over the pacific and was moving into the Puget Sound convergence area.

That wasn’t bad enough, I also found what I was flying over at that point was another system coming down from the north and converging over the Cascades and at this point it was also behind me as well.

Now, things are getting a bit sticky but that wasn’t the end of the whammy. I had not been paying proper attention and noticed the fuel gauges; you know the ones that really matter, were not in the right place. Switched over to RH and again, after a bit of wait the needle isn’t moving the right way. Fuel wasn’t critical but it was also not being replenished. I knew it was most likely the line from the switch to the tank was collapsed or kinked.

Made some calls for local landing options and was informed weather conditions had them socked in with high crosswinds. Of course I could declare an emergency and worked it from there, or, the smarter move was to take a 75-100 mile southerly route where the weather was not reported as an issue and get down ahead of it. If I had passengers onboard I would have turned south as I am not a complete idiot but fuel wasn’t critical and like a real horses ass figured out I could make it over the Cascades and into the Sound area where weather was moving in but not reported as exceptionally bad at that point, besides there are plenty of lakes and waterways to work with.

Well, f**k me. By the time I got over the Cascades there were none to see other than the very tops of Mt Rainer and Mt Baker and by time I got into the Sound area the weather had turned to thundersnow from the convergence zone. I made several passes around the area looking for openings..  none. 

Not enough fuel for screwing around at this point. No way could I make it up around Vancouver and Port Angeles over on the Olympic side was socked and even that was a stretch for fuel. Lake Washington, Lake Union, SEATAC, all no-goes and Poulsbo and Bremerton Naval were locked down.

At this point it was to either declare a full on emergency take my chances and deal with the paperwork, or, take a shot at a location called Point-No-Point where the only damn clean sandy beach and soft sand shallows in that area of Puget Sound existed (no rocks) and use the lighthouse on the point as a water runway beacon. I took the Point.

Checked traffic and weather in the vicinity. Didn’t expect any traffic but weather wasn’t pretty. Dropping through I could not see a damn thing and I mean nothing but grey and white. Was calling out location and direction with landing intention in case any traffic did enter the area and also switched on marine and made calls in case any boats might be around. At one point all I could think about was slamming into the ass, nose or side of a huge cargo.

When I finally broke through visibility wasn’t that good but I could make out the water and caught the lighthouse beacon in the distance but still could not tell exactly where I was in relation to the shore. The crosswinds were horrendous and the DHC lofts very easy so flaps were a no-no. It was a throttle game and estimate all the way in. Finally got her down and on trim but a swell and strong crosswind started a tip, one pontoon lifted so powered up and got her righted back on trim... and then dropped throttle and full flap to act as a speed break.

Pucker Factor - 12 14 (with stripes)

I was down, stopped and still there. Taxied over toward the lighthouse and beached, anchored and tied down the best I could. I was not leaving the plane there alone so after making some calls and letting everyone know where I was, I just hunkered in and waited out the storm. Broke out the tool box and went to work on the fuel problem.

Sure enough, the idiots who installed and serviced the overhead tank system did not use braided fuel line and it was kinked under a panel in the side of the fuselage. I could have easily made to Vancouver or another location that was reporting landing conditions permissible.

First mistake… I should have broken out the tool box and found out why the fuel did not appear to flow properly. It’s not that hard on those old gals and I kept a copy of the service manual onboard with a complete toolkit as well as a few spare parts.

Second mistake… I did not make my normal stop to top off regardless of conditions.

Third mistake.. I should not have attempted the last leg knowing what can happen in that area regardless of what I was told on the radio and instead headed south where I am sure based on the reports in that area I would have reached a safe port, no problem.

Like a smartass dick I had it all figured out in route and although the numbers were well within safe operating range, had I not made the first mistake the second wouldn’t have created an issue but regardless,.. I still went full retard on that flight  https://youtu.be/X6WHBO_Qc-Q?t=116

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by TheFamilyMan TheFamilyMan wrote:

Time for station break and a few words from our sponsor (as in the OP).

IMO there is no way in hell that that weather stuff shown in the second video will be available without a subscription.  Over on the other side of railroad tracks, there are folks who swear MS will dole all this out stuff as gratis...dream on.

It doesn't matter what it looks like if it does not interact with the aircraft flight dynamic physics correctly.

EDIT: That's the part they don't seem to be showcasing. Like what some gals say about truckers at truck stops; All horn, no driveshaft. LOL
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by NickN NickN wrote:

I wonder if Harrison Ford was jockey of the TI Convair that gave you the flattop haircut some years back LOL

Not only only did he fly over top of that 737, He landed on the Taxiway LOL
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 2:30am
Yea, and they take mine away and he keeps his Angry
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 10:43am
The fact that they took yours away and he got to keep his has nothing to do with his competence versus yours. I'll take a stab in the dark that if he was in the situation you outlined above the outcome might be a lot different. Refrains like 'we are all equal under the law' or 'the rules apply equally to everyone' are TOTALLY untrue. Status as a rule is inversely proportional to inflicted consequences for wrong doing. The laws and rules have nothing to do with justice. They are weapons the powerful use against the weak to preserve status que. 
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 2:23pm
Na, they took mine away a few years back because of medical. He can apparently pass his regardless of how crazy he might be or how many planes he may plow into a golf course. LOL 

And of course he's Han Solo too with a lot of money. Big smile

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 3:08pm
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 3:40pm
What is Storage Spaces?
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 3:44pm
The partitions and data on your hard drive that are controlled by Windows..   sort of like mirroring for data protection.

Its a Windows feature and now MS is warning not to use CHECK DISK on systems that are running it.

I mean, geezus. That update started back in November and there is enough garbage around it at this point where it should never have been released or pushed out automatically. I wouldn't touch v2004 at this point and wait till all the dust clears. Could be months.
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 3:54pm
I've been looking out for it but haven't seen it so far. MS missed the mark with this update.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 7:09pm
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 7:23pm

And of course he's Han Solo too with a lot of money. Big smile

Yeah that's the point I'm making.

That's how I lost mine too. I have a heart condition and the ejection fraction of my left vertical is a couple of percentage points below the requirements due to damage to my heart muscle. By all accounts I should be slightly disabled by it. But I'm not and have nearly 20 years of annual echocardiogram stress test results showing that I have excellent tolerance for exercise. Technically they just took away my privilege to fly solo. They told me I'd need to have a back up pilot. Imagine telling a sailplane pilot that! I told them to f**k off literally. LOL

I can't believe how many people these days think the Government is their friend.

I love that famous old quote form Ronald Reagan, 'The nine scariest words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".LOL
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 7:29pm

That's it! Some witness at the golf club saw Ford's mother there.
The bastard was trying to kill his own mother! LOLLOLLOL
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 7:54pm
no no no no…   the witnesses mother was playing the hole he crashed at! Big smile  Yea, the reporter said it like it was Ford's mother Big smile

If it was his mother it would be more like:  HEY.. LOOK MA, NO HANDS!!   <SPLAT> LOL

Harrison Ford owns a DHC-2, he hides it under a business manager

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 8:59pm
Really shouldn't bust on the guy. I understand he is an accomplished pilot including helicopters and hours in the air. I think he's got like 20-25 years now on his license.

Some of us actually had to work for a living so we didn't get anywhere near as much seat time. LOL
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2020 at 9:42pm
Nah, I love Han Solo as much as anyone else. I'm sure he's no yahoo. But as far as I am concerned its always open season on celebrates. When they stop telling us ordinary people how we should think, I'll stop telling them they only got where they are by sucking Harvey Weinstein's wiener. And that's the men!LOL
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2020 at 12:43am
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2020 at 12:40pm
Was that before or after the heist? Big smile
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2020 at 12:47pm
LOL

Anyway what about this one from our sponsor:

Tell me that its the same sun that is casting the shadow of the plane and the shadows of the cliffs? I think not!LOL Something amiss here me thinks!LOL
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2020 at 3:22pm
What I notice more is the aircraft which is closer to the camera is blurry and distorted where the background reddish rock cliffs and water look like a high res photograph and then behind that it looks like blurry AG and distorted again including the sky.  Dead

I think the Bing maps option I made with the monitor overlay looks better LOL
alainneedle1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 2:39pm
I finally found the pics, I was in the plane, had to bailed out before target was reached, no official pic of the plane and nothing else as I was never there, the only pic from that day is this one when the guys came to get me out of there, when what never happened happened my first reaction was Whisky Tango Foxtrot....coming down and just before landing I had to raised my legs not to hit some tree tops and get all f**k up or impaled...did not sh*t in my pants but with the adrenaline boost I found myself giggling like a litte 4th grade school girl thinking about what never happened... a long long time ago... 

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 4:29pm
Thanks for the story Big smile
You sure that's not your shorts you are holding? Big smile

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 4:33pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 4:55pm

Thanks for the story Big smile
You sure that's not your shorts you are holding? Big smile

Big smile...that would have been a hell of a load...the smell would have give my position away...so no it was not my shorts....LOL
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 5:23pm
LOL Priceless! great photo. And song selection! LOL

That's a great drawing of Old Blue Eyes himself, right there!

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 5:47pm
I'd big that a pucker factor of 10 for sure.
John Patterson
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 5:51pm
Okay, I have a problem that just happened today. When I fly, I open the autopilot of whatever aircraft I am flying, undock it, and move it to my second monitor for easy access. Up til now, no problem.

Today, when I do that the sim frame rate must drop to near zero and is as far away from smooth as it can be without stopping all together. If I undock it and leave it on the main monitor, no problem. But as soon as I move it to the second monitor, it goes to crap. This is with every aircraft in my hangar. Even the default aircraft. I wonder if my graphics card is about to die on me?
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 7:12pm
Did this just start out of nowhere? I don't see a graphics card going bad causing it.

I don't use MM or undocking here so can't really comment with any validity. I have read for years about that hitting some and not others. Also seen many different solutions with no common denominator. One I remember from P3Dv3 was to add:

[PANELS]
PANEL_MAX_UPDATE_PER_FRAME = 1 

But that was years ago and P3Dv3..   others were driver changes, flushing out the shader folders and allowing rebuild, delete P3D.cfg and rebuild, change refresh rate of 2nd monitor..  I mean the list goes on and on.

I have also read to right click the P3D shortcut, select Compatibility tab and check 'Disable full screen optimizations' click apply and reboot. I have even seen the P3D devs suggest that one. Some it worked for and others didn't. 

No rhyme or reason for the solutions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2020 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by cal2177 cal2177 wrote:

I'd big that a pucker factor of 10 for sure.

One thing l remember clearly is me thinking out loud..."You mother pucker"...l'll let you rate this one...LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 110>
  Share Topic