SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sound Stream in FSX Steam (single install)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sound Stream in FSX Steam (single install)
    Posted: February-09-2015 at 7:07pm
Hi,

I'm very interested in purchasing Sound Stream. I have FSX Steam edition installed. This is a stand-alone install of the Steam edition. I don't not have any other versions of FSX on my system so no dual install.

I'm wondering if this product will work in FSX Steam in this situation. Please let me know. Also, if this answer is unknown and I purchase it anyway, am I able to get a refund if it doesn't work?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Corey
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 12:14am
Hello,

This product does not work in Steam at the present time. Our devs are looking at all of our products to see what we can update for this platform. Stay tuned to the website and our Facebook page for the latest announcements.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
scotflieger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotflieger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

Hello,

This product does not work in Steam at the present time. Our devs are looking at all of our products to see what we can update for this platform. Stay tuned to the website and our Facebook page for the latest announcements.

Any chance of a forecast for the Steam compatibility of F1Soundstream?  Is it on the near future To-Do list?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2015 at 1:48pm
No forecast. Monitor the website and forums for the latest announcements.
AbleElement View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbleElement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2015 at 2:21pm
Looking forward to the update on FSX-SE, soundstream is a must have for any 1 that uses FSX with programs such as FS9 or even for simple multi-tasking.
 I my self have 3 monitors, I run FS9 on my right monitor, FSX on main center and the gadgets from FS9 and Tower Control on the left monitor. 

With soundstream running I will be able to multi-task with out the fear of not hearing Tower Control, I use (MCE) Multi Crew Experience, and being able to reply back on time keeps my IFR flight plan from being canceled from Tower Control.

Gimax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gimax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2015 at 10:29pm
Hi, any news on this?
Considering all of the old FSX files to date I tried work fine with FSX:Steam so I went and bought the soundstream just to find out .dll are missing.

Any news on the fix?
No info that it's not compatible with Steam Edition on your website.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2015 at 1:57pm
Hello Gimax,

Soundstream is not compatible with FSX Steam edition at this time. The product page shows the operating systems and simulations that it supports under the System Requirements section.

If you need a refund, then please go to http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp to request one there.
BAW756 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAW756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2015 at 7:08am
Any news on an update to steam, is It in development, testing or not even been looked at? As steam has been out for 4/5 months and I love this piece of software.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2015 at 3:02pm
Hello,

Nothing new has been announced. As said before, if this changes, we will post an announcement.
BAW756 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAW756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2016 at 6:42am
well 1 year has gone by and nothing. good to see Flight 1 looking after their customers. I for one will not be buying anything else from Flight 1 again
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2016 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by BAW756 BAW756 wrote:

well 1 year has gone by and nothing. good to see Flight 1 looking after their customers. I for one will not be buying anything else from Flight 1 again

Flight1 is looking after its customers and have been applying updates to products over the past several years. Most all of our updates have been provided free of charge for those migrating from FSX to FSX:SE platform for the ones we have done so far.

eigentor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eigentor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2018 at 11:11am
I'd be interested in seeing the product upgraded to support steam as well. Would be willing to pay for the update.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic