SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - (Solved)FSI Panel 01 remembering old flight plan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved)FSI Panel 01 remembering old flight plan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved)FSI Panel 01 remembering old flight plan
    Posted: April-24-2014 at 5:20pm
Today I started my computer and loaded a left hand pattern at Paris C de G. The aircraft was PMDG 737.
I loaded the airport (C de G) and runway 09L. On the FMC I told the FMC position was LFPG and the flight was from LFPG to LFPG and then loaded the Co Route FSIPanel01 but it then replaced the route with VHHH to VHHH (Hong Kong) which was a flight I did last week. 
I tried restarting the FSI Panel which made no difference. I resolved it by changing my aircraft to PMDG 747.
Should this happen and is there a way of deleting the previous FSIPanel01?. It was puzzling that FSI Panel seemed to remember the FSIPanel01 route from last week despite the computer being turned off.
MajorMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 9:15am
I have resolved this issue. Having reinstalled the FSI Panel and the problem persisting it suddenly struck me what the problem was; I had mistakenly saved 'FSIPanel01' as a route in the FMC. Wen I went into the PMDG flight plans and deleted the 'FSIPanel01' this resolved the issue.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 1:54pm
Excellent! Thanks for posting the fix.
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic