SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved) Installation Help Requested

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbcallender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved) Installation Help Requested
    Posted: December-28-2014 at 6:30pm
I have installed the application in client server mode - both pc and laptop running win7. I have communication between client and server.

I am having problems trying to setup options on the server side.

1. When identifying paths to files, it does not retain the main FSX folder location or the PMDG737 flightplan location, but it retains the PMDG737 panelstate location. It retains the aerosoft AirbusExtended panelstate location.

2. Aircraft - have installed the default Beech Baron, but when trying to install the PMDG737, it shows the 737 in the drop down and shows the variants, but it shows no liveries. It also shows aircraft that I don't have installed, so I suspect this is just a table in the program, not reading actual installations from FSX.

3. Server Config Tab - The network values are correct. Clicking the "Update DB" button for airports has no effect

4. Troubleshooting Tab - Items 1 and 2 passed. It also slews my aircraft all over when running the tests. It reports FSUIPC missing hwen I have the registered version installed. Item 4 failed. Item 5 failed.

It also reported an "error: could not find part of the path c:\modules\testfsi.lua". I created the folder "c:\modules" and it stopped on a second run of the test. Odd that it would look for a non-existent folder or not create the folder.

The current test report is as follows:

FSiPanel has administrator right
FSX has administrator right
FSUIPC FREE Version, A320, Q400 will not work
Slew Mode Activated successfully
Lat : 32.8922999484612 Lon: -97.0639422392505
New Lat : 32.8911272848724 Lon: -97.0695950880443
SLEW Mode is not OK, please check Slew Axis
Impossible to create a LUA script

I have numerous aircraft and addons that run fine in client/server modes with no difficulty. One item to note i that I have FSX installed on its own drive, which is mapped to "I:"

I would appreciate some direction at your convenience.

Thanks
Jeff
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2014 at 11:55pm
Hi,

Thanks for your report!
Looks like FSX directory is wrong on the config file.

Could you please send me the following files to support at fsipanel.com

- config.txt
- log.txt

Confirm your FSX path is i:\FSX?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2014 at 11:56pm
Please send the files from server PC.
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
jbcallender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbcallender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2014 at 10:32pm
J-P, I added the i:\fsx mapping to the config.txt file manually and saved it. I was then able to import my aircraft and liveries and build the airport databases. All tests then passed.

I was able to position the aircraft on a final approach at the designated height and distance.

It looks like we are in operation. Thanks for your help.
Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic