SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - (Solved) 認SInstructor panel 1.00 (Not responding
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved) 認SInstructor panel 1.00 (Not responding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich_Cooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved) 認SInstructor panel 1.00 (Not responding
    Posted: March-20-2014 at 2:24pm
Hi - I bought FSiPanel this week and am trying to get used to it. Interestingly I have this issue too in that I get the multiple blank screens titled 認SInstructor panel 1.00 (Not responding)"

I am running on a single pc and am running FSiPanel version 1.0.0.46. I updated my FSUIPC to the latest version after installing FSiPanel.

My set up is similar to Andy's (VE3ORE) in that I am using triple screens on a Matrox TripleHead2Go for my external view and three monitors for my cockpit instruments. I also use the iFly 737 but in the single PC (not the cockpit builders version).

I can usually fly one approach but any attempt to fly a second crashes FSX. If I attempt another approach after FSX has reloaded (without reloading FSiPanel) then FSiPanel crashes. This is making FSiPanel not viable for me as I have to rerun the iFlyFSUIPC interface and my CPFlight software every time.   Any ideas what the issue might be?

Rich Cooke

PS My PC is reasonable: i7 960 @3.2GHz/GEForce 780/12Gb Ram and usually runs without issues.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2014 at 2:59pm
Hi Rich,

Always a good idea to start your own thread - less chance your issue will be lost.
Best,
Jim

VE3ORE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VE3ORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2014 at 3:31pm
Hi Rich, it seems your setup and mine are similar. I have been away from my sim for the last two weeks and now hope to spend some more time this weekend trying to tie down the issue a little more.

I have found that after a flight if I select the correct version of FSiPanel from the task bar it comes up ok and I can use it for another flight. It does spawn more of the 擢S panel 1.0 ( not responding) as it repositions the aircraft but it does work ok.

For my interest, are you running the TH2G in full screen mode or are you forced to run in windowed mode because of the other screens?

Andy
Rich_Cooke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich_Cooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2014 at 10:40am
Hi Andy - Yes I use Windowed mode for my triple screens. I have to do this as I run a VRInsight CDU 2 as well as three two front panel LCDs with three instrument panels displayed. I can live with the windowed mode.
J-P pm'd me with a small file which enabled me to resize my FSiPanel window and place it where I wanted. I ran that and put it on my middle monitor (of my triple screens. After that I haven't had any 擢S panel 1.0 ( not responding) issues. So that part seems to be solved for me.

Rich Cooke
VE3ORE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VE3ORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2014 at 6:19pm
Well that's great. Glad to hear you are not seeing the anymore issues with this. Thanks for the feedback. Maybe that would work for me.

Andy
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2014 at 11:44pm
Andy, I will send you the same file and instructions tonight.
This allows to save and resize FSiPanel as you want.
Can be an issue with some drivers like TH2Go. unable to test it home as I don't have this device...

Let me know after testing.

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
VE3ORE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VE3ORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2014 at 11:41pm
JP, success! This version works like a charm. No extra instances, everything good. I took some flights and used the snapshot feature all 100% OK. I assume the issue was related to the Triple Head 2 Go set up.

Thanks for great service and such a very useful product.

Andy
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2014 at 12:17am
Thanks for your comments Andy!
Safe flights,
J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic