SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved) A318/319 UserSettings.asc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved) A318/319 UserSettings.asc
    Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:32am
Hi J-P, 
Sorry if this is an old problem rearing it's head again but this morning I have started to get this problem where after selecting move aircraft FSiPanel starts to do it's thing and then I'm presented with an "open file" dialogue box looking for "UserSettings.asc" 
The file is there and if I click on it the box closes but then opens up again a few seconds later. I noticed there was a similar issue a little while ago with the A320 and another user which has been marked as solved. The solution I believe was for you to send them a modified file. 
The only thing I've done this morning is to install the Aerosoft hotfix v1.02 for the A318/319 and the upgrade of FsiPanel to 1.0.0.56. 
I run FSiPanel on my FSX PC (win7 Pro x64) as a standalone program. I've tried deleting the AC from FSiPanel and re entering it but it has made no difference. Let me know what you need to help resolve this.
Regards
Brian

Edit if it's not obvious from my post PMDG and Majestic AC are all fine

Regards
Brian

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:38am
Hi Brian,
When this window opens, don't do anything, just wait 5 seconds.
Let me know if working.
Cheers,
J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:57am
I afraid it's still there J-P after about 3 minutes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 8:05am
When the window hangs, close FSiPanel and send me log.txt from FSIPANEL directory. Send it to support at fsipanel.com

Thanks.

Cheers
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 8:10am
on their way
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 10:22am
Ok so this is all fixed now thanks to the excellent support from J-P and his team. There is an option in setup for the Window name and it should say (in my case) "Open" it said "1" which was incorrect. All this information was actually in the Manual so the lesson to be learned here is 
1, read the manual
2, Read it again
3, if it's still not working go to step 1.

Thanks again J-P for the excellent product and support.
Best regards
Brian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 10:45am
Thanks Brian!

Safe landings,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic