SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Simple Gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetflt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simple Gauge
    Posted: February-12-2013 at 4:23pm
Anyone help me create a simple gague that will turn on a light when the airspeed is at or below 100 knots?

I'm using FSPS for FSX and am familiar with how to get a gauge started, edit the bitmaps, etc. but I'm trying to use (A:Airspeed select indicated or true,knots) but can't get it to turn in the light. I've tried several variations of this with the FSPS editor ....examples...

(A:Airspeed select indicated or true,knots)< 100
(A:Airspeed select indicated or true,knots) 100<
(A:Airspeed select indicated or true,knots) <100

Do the above example return a "Value" of 1 when below 100? If so, I've tried to "Case" attribute with Value="1" but no luck

I also tried the simple...

Value
        >    (A:Airspeed select indicated or true,knots)

Case
        Value=""&lt; 100"

with no luck.

I have the light disp[layed in the 2D panel during the game but won't change to the "On" bitmap when airspeed goes below 100. Getting frustrated as I have read through some XLM tutorials at f2x and have been trying for a couple of days. But can't seem to make this simple gauge work! I also have been using XLM Notepad 2007, but it seem the editor in FSPS is simpler for me. I just can't seem to get the sequence right.

I need the sequence when I "Edit this Gauge" in FSPS.

pulling what little hair I have left out...

Help appreciated.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2013 at 1:58pm
Hello jetflt,

I have sent an email to the developer. Hopefully, he will respond soon to offer some guidance with your issue.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic