SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sim Avionics Compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluto55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sim Avionics Compatibility
    Posted: October-22-2017 at 10:38pm
Evening,
I moved from the desktop to a home cockpit last year (JetMax 737) and use Sim avionics. I believe it was asked some years ago about prosim737 interfacing for home cockpit owners. Has their been any discussion about adding this compatibility? Great product and I would like to continue using it

Thanks,
Jim Mac  
bluto55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluto55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2017 at 2:02pm

Any update to my question?

Would really like to continue using this product and I know there is a large community of home cockpit builders that may be interested in this product also..
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 3:45pm
Hi Jim,

There isn't any plan to make FSiPanel compatible with Sim Avionics so far, I guess the system is completely different.

Once the new version is released, I will have a look at the requirements and time required and if feasible, it could be in the todo list.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
bluto55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluto55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 5:35pm
Thanks JP,
I did load it up and have been testing sometimes it works and sometimes it has issues. Would be great to be able to load the pattern....

Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic