SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Set defaults for switshes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMezger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Set defaults for switshes
    Posted: January-09-2008 at 2:17pm

I would like to set some switches from the F1 C172R Skyhawk FSX e.g. Master switsh, Avionik Master switch, Magnetos, Bacon light switch, fuel selector etc. into OFF position to get a cold & dark situation automaticly if I am starting the flight simulation.

Is anybody out their who could help me to solve this proplem?

I saw on the FSPS gauges property page the field "Parameter". Is it possible to enter a parameter for the "switch of" status?

I am looking forward to get some helpful replies Wink

Thanks a lot for supporting me

Werner

zBobG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zBobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 2:06am
The parameter field can only be used by "C" type gauges that have specifically been programmed to use that field.

The C172 switches do not use that field. So... No, you can't set the switches to OFF at startup by that method.

You could (easily) create an XML type gauge that did nothing but turn those switches off at startup by directly setting the appropriate FSX variables.. Then you would just add that gauge to the window00 list of gauges.

OR... Create a startup setup with the switches properly set to your liking and save that to load as a startup flight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic