SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RXP GTN 750 Reactivation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RXP GTN 750 Reactivation
    Posted: May-15-2018 at 5:18pm
I am running x-Plane 11, Ver. 11.20 on a Windows 7 PC.
I have paid & used the GTN 750 for my XP successfully.  
I have tried to update the software from the XP Plug-IN drop down.  Screen asks me if I want to replace & I ok it.  Download seems successful..
When I open an aircraft & use the RXP GTN 750 option from the plug in folder, I can replace the existing 430/530, or have a new 750 pop up on screen.

However, the contents of the new 750 frame is dark.. I can not turn on the 750 as before.  I think something has been changed.  
My original purchase was on 10-24-2016.  I have my email & password info..  NO KEY info..

Please help me, as I miss the 750..

P.S.
Most difficult to obtain customer service for the product.  Not customer friendly !!!

Sid
sidlee
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 6:48pm
Hello,

For support on this title, please contact the developer at

http://www.reality-xp.com or http://www.avsim.com/forum/767-the-realityxp-support-forum/
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic