SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reinstalling Instant Scenery from scratch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejwells811 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reinstalling Instant Scenery from scratch
    Posted: November-06-2017 at 10:45am
I have lost everything after a poorly executed switch from Win7 to Win10. I inadvertently formatted the wrong drive and despite several tries and several purchased utilities, I was unable to recover anything of any value.

Now I must reinstall Instant Scenery 3. I started using IS when it was just Instant Scenery, which is no longer available. I purchased V2 and then upgraded to V3 when that was released as a Free Upgrade for V2 users. I see where V2 is no longer available for download on the Flight1 page (at least not that I could find).

How do I go about rebuilding the Instant Scenery installation at this point?
Ed Wells, TSgt, AFRC (Retired)
301st FW, NAS Fort Worth
ejwells811 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejwells811 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2017 at 9:09pm
Ok, I would like an answer to this sometime soon if that's even possible. I cannot simply install the latest version because it does not recognize the installation key for V2. Reason? . . .because V3 was a FREE upgrade to V2 and as such did not come with a new installation key. . .so unless I can get a copy of V2 (which has been discontinued) then I have no way of reactivating IS3.
Ed Wells, TSgt, AFRC (Retired)
301st FW, NAS Fort Worth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic