SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-activation not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miner_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-activation not working
    Posted: February-28-2021 at 1:33pm
Hi, I purchased a set of GPS devices from Reality XP. That was working on the original install.

Recently, I switched from a HDD to a SSD, for an improvement in speed. I did carry over the Reality XP license, etc. but when activated, the instrument says "License invalid, contact the manufacturer".

I did contact Flight 1 and they sent me a re activation notice. However, the activation still does not work. My guess is that the original activation was tied to the particular disk drive that the original installation was done on and somehow I need to get a new key that works with the new SSD.

Thank You
Tom

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2021 at 5:02pm
Hi Tom,

Purchase issues are sorted by Flight 1 Support.  However, you might try using the Flight 1 Agent to "refresh local license", presuming you used the Agent for your original purchase.  If you did not you'll need to contact Flight 1 Support again.

Be sure to right click the Agent desktop icon and select "Run As Administrator".
Best,
Jim

miner_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miner_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2021 at 7:21pm
Thank you so much for responding to my help request.

Yes, I did use the Flight1 Agent.
Yes, the agent, when downloaded and started did have a record of my purchase along with the order number.
Yes, I did start a reactivation and was sent an email with the reactivation notice.
I did re-activate and re-install.
However, the software still gives me the error as shown in the attached screenshot.

I apologize if the screen shot did not come through but it asks to contact the vendor because the license is invalid.

How to proceed?
Thank You again
Tom

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2021 at 10:34pm
If you've clicked License Manger then "Refresh Local License" in the Agent and still have the problem, please contact Flight 1 support again.
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic