SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question for the Dev EzDok v1.17 to v1.185

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question for the Dev EzDok v1.17 to v1.185
    Posted: December-07-2019 at 1:50pm
Hello EzDok team. I have EzDok v1.17 I know very old! I have recently changed motherboards and wiped my system. I have P3D v4.5 running, and would like to get EzDok back running. Currently P3d doesnt auto launch it. I had 1.185 working before the motherboard change. I do not want to update to v2 or v3 because I was told my EZCA camera sets will not transfer. These were very highly tuned with vib profiles and dont want to start over. 

Can you advise me on what to do?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2019 at 4:28am
Hi!
Unfortunately, EZCA V.1 does not support P3D version 4 and above. Therefore, I can't offer anything other than an upgrade to versions 2 or 3. These versions support importing camera sets from version 1.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Angelo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 7:33pm
How do you download version 2? The link on flight1 is dead, the buy now button isn't working.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2019 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Angelo Angelo wrote:

How do you download version 2? The link on flight1 is dead, the buy now button isn't working.

Just checked, the link to download version 2 working.
Flight1 page:

Direct link:
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Angelo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2019 at 6:50pm
Thank you, turns out it was my Antivirus killing the link.
Jammerjonn View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammerjonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2019 at 12:35pm
Is there an update to EZCA past 1.17 for FSXSE? Do I have to buy a newer version?
Thanks for any help and\or suggestions. Jon Martinez,
Windows 7 64bit FSX-SE
Jammerjonn View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammerjonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2019 at 1:00pm
Ok I found the 1.85 update but to go to 2.0 or 3 I guess you have to purchase it.

Thanks for any help and\or suggestions. Jon Martinez,
Windows 7 64bit FSX-SE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic