Print Page | Close Window

P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.

Printed From: SimForums.com
Category: Flight One Partner Forums
Forum Name: EZdok Beta Forum
Forum Description: For new builds, ideas, and testing.
URL: https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=61593
Printed Date: July-16-2019 at 3:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.
Posted By: Marniftarr
Subject: P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:07am
Hello guys.
Now it's summer time, the EZ team was sent on vacation until the fall, so I alone will not be able to develop and support the  product at the pace of last winter when several people worked on the project. . This means that the elimination of bugs that occur in users postponed to the fall.
These problems are:
1. Very rarely EZ can not connect to the simconnect. The reason is not known. We spent 1 month to identify this problem - without results. I think this is a windows update problem, or a windows updates combination problem. The solution to this problem is postponed to autumn.
2. Sometimes Resh.exe is not initialized on the cold start of the simulator. . The cause of the problem is also not identified. The elimination of the problem was postponed to autumn.

3. Adding new features that are listed in the wish list (about 10 points) - moved to autumn.

But. I actively follow the topics, but very rarely answer your questions in this forum, because I think that I can’t answer with empty promises to problems that I can’t fix.

What are our plans for the summer?

1. I actively follow the Prepar3D and ActiveSky updates and quickly adapt EZ for new versions of these products. Now ActiveSky is in beta testing, so there may be delays in new versions of EZ for AS.
2. I also adapt the EZ 2.8 version for new versions of P3D.
3. If there is a critical error like "Acess Violation" and this error is with a large number of users - I immediately start working to eliminate this error. This was already in build .53 2 months ago. The error has been fixed.

Because of this, you don’t have to worry about the developer disappearing or not responding to  support. My support will work in the summer 2 times a week. The EZ team has a personal life, and summer with warm days in my city lasts only 2 months. All other   time - the development of EZ since September to May next year.

Either way, the EZ user receives an update for newer versions of P3D for free, and the adaptation will take a maximum of 2 days.

Always remember - you have 30 days to use refund. Refund exists in order to return the money spent if the product for some reason or not does not satisfaction  the buyer. If you have the bug  that is not possible to eliminate - take the money back and return to the EZ in the fall. This is a normal practice.

Now I offer a new version of EZ which is adapted for P3D 4.5 "Hotfix" (4.5.12.30293) as well as support for ActiveSky BETA 7070.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IEqOo72TmG1eKZ29GkgopJ7Vw8eOxMNx" rel="nofollow - Download 3.0.1.68...

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Replies:
Posted By: psolk
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:18am
Thank you for all the efforts!!  Hope the team enjoys the warm weather!

Posted By: reecemj
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:41am
Thank you for letting EZ users know what to expect in the next 2 months. Enjoy your warm months. 

Posted By: DeltaFlight84
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:53am
Thanks for this Update, and for all the team ENJOY THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Dieter
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:24am
Hi there,
this update is not working for me.
I get a message that p3d/fsx process not found.Application cannot run.
Big problems with ezca - i think
Nothing works - very bad.

please give a proper solution!!

greetings
Dieter

Posted By: Nickbe
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Dieter Dieter wrote:

Hi there,
this update is not working for me.
I get a message that p3d/fsx process not found.Application cannot run.
Big problems with ezca - i think
Nothing works - very bad.

please give a proper solution!!

greetings
Dieter

Hi!
You are trying to start EZCA.EXE without running P3D?
What version of EZCA3 did you have installed before this update?

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Posted By: bize846
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:11am
Hi,

The last couple of times when I've tried to download one of your EZCA updates I'm for some reason linked to a Google security page where I have to obtain permission to access the download page.

Is it possible there's another link I can try?

Thanks in advance!

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:17am
Hi,
thanks for reply. I had EZCA 3 pro working with 1.66 running and P3DV4.5 without hotfix. This works after i wait for 8-12 connection trys.
But now, with hotfix update i get every time the p3D/fsx process not found
warning

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:17am
Originally posted by bize846 bize846 wrote:

Is it possible there's another link I can try?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV" rel="nofollow - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Posted By: bize846
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:23am
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:35am

Hi,
thanks for reply. I had EZCA 3 pro working with 1.66 running and P3DV4.5 without hotfix. This works after i wait for 8-12 connection trys.
warning

Please make a short video or show a screenshot of how this happens. In the Task Manager, see if the Prepar3D process is running.

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:41am

Hi,
warning

Delete then add all files from c:\ProgramFiles\EZCA3 folder to exclusion list of your antivirus.
The check summ of files is changed , previous files in the exclusion list is not relevant . need to add files anew.

Success ?

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: seric76
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 9:40am
Hello all, I still havn't extended turb modul from AS, what's wrong? 

-------------
">

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 9:49am
Hi,
the virus scanner excludes EZA pro 3 folder.
I deleted the old files and makes a reinstall from ezca pro with 3.0 1.68
update, but ezca still gives a message that p3d/fsx application not found.
Sorry, but the process will not work

Cheers
Dieter

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:38am

Hi,
the virus scanner excludes EZA pro 3 folder.
I deleted the old files and makes a reinstall from ezca pro with 3.0 1.68
update, but ezca still gives a message that p3d/fsx application not found.
Sorry, but the process will not work

Cheers
Dieter

Hi!
Я извиняюсь, по английски напишу завтра.
Надо не удалять файлы из папки EZCA, а удалить всё что было в исключениях антивируса про Ezca. После этого, добавить в исключения новые файлы Ezca. 68. Постараюсь завтра объяснить подробнее.

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:44am
Sorry i cannot read this

Posted By: rvanzee
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:48am
Hello, same problem as Dieter, the P3D splash screen comes up for about 30 seconds then disappears then the EZCA FSX/P3D error message appears.

Posted By: DeltaFlight84
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:05am
Why my zoom doesn't work? i can not edit any more. See image below 

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:07am
Dieter and Rvanzee , 
open c:\ProgramFiles86\EZCA3 then run EZCA.exe manually after completely load flight.

Is the EZ   working ?  or same "FSX\P3D process not found" message ?

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:11am
Originally posted by DeltaFlight84 DeltaFlight84 wrote:

Why my zoom doesn't work? i can not edit any more. See image below 

Make EZ main screen , post here.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by seric76 seric76 wrote:

Hello all, I still havn't extended turb modul from AS, what's wrong? 

Open General Settings - Turn On "EXtm" module slider.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:53am
Hi Marniftarr,

I cannot even load a flight as the scenario screen never appears, P3D crashes while still at the splash screen.

Regards,

Randy

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:32pm
Hi,i cannot Start p3d because the simconnect procedure will Not work.i cannot reach the Start scenarios from p3d.

Posted By: RRVyper
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:40pm

Sorry i cannot read this
LOLClap

Here's the translation:

"Hi! I'm sorry, I'll write in English tomorrow. It is necessary not to delete files from the EZCA folder, but to delete everything that was in the exceptions of the antivirus about Ezca. After that, add new Ezca files to the exceptions. 68. I will try to explain in more detail tomorrow."

Big smile

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by rvanzee rvanzee wrote:

Hi Marniftarr,

I cannot even load a flight as the scenario screen never appears, P3D crashes while still at the splash screen.

Regards,

Randy

Hi,i cannot Start p3d because the simconnect procedure will Not work.i cannot reach the Start scenarios from p3d.
When you updated P3D to v4.5 Hotfix 1 did you delete the Prepar3d.cfg file, run the EZCA Config Tool (as Administrator), start P3D (from the P3D icon, and as Administrator)) and let the Prepar3d.cfg file rebuild?

Randy

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:03pm
Yes to all

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by rvanzee rvanzee wrote:

Yes to all
It sounds like an incompatible add-on. Try renaming exe.xml and dll.xml to exe.xml.off and dll.xml.off, respectively in the following folders:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\
%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\

Then start P3D and see if it gets to the scenario screen.

Randy

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:54pm
No no no !  Guys , EZ is absolutely isolated application. If simconnect is not answer - P3D will working anyway. 

Also - the configure tool make changes in exe.xml and standart.xml  files only ! The config tool do  not any changes in other files  ! 

To make sure just rename c:\ProgramFiles\EZCA3 folder to any other name. The P3D will not launch EZCA if this folder is renamed. 
I need to know what happen afrter renaming EZCA3 folder ?
The P3D will start without EZ or not ?

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 3:51pm
I just updated to P3D v4.5.12.30293 (Hotfix 1), ASP4 Build 7070 and the latest EZCA v3.0.1.68 and everything is working very well, much smoother than before and faster loading times (after the initial load, which took a while after rebuilding Scenery.cfg and Prepar3D.cfg). I installed Client, Content and Scenery. Zoom is functioning as before (only Active Zoom for me).

Randy

Posted By: simperfi
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

I just updated to P3D v4.5.12.30293 (Hotfix 1), ASP4 Build 7070 and the latest EZCA v3.0.1.68 and everything is working very well, much smoother than before and faster loading times (after the initial load, which took a while after rebuilding Scenery.cfg and Prepar3D.cfg). I installed Client, Content and Scenery. Zoom is functioning as before (only Active Zoom for me).

Randy

+1

the only issue i have :  

with v2 and v3 installed (v3 exe.xml entry disabled to test v2) 

on sim start ezdok v2 opens normally but then ezdok v3 does an unexpected restart despite the exe.xml entry being disabled and the sim now has v3 opened instead of v2

to test v2 i had to rename the c;/Program Files/ezca3.  folder to prevent  v3 from being accessed 

-------------
Kevin

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by simperfi simperfi wrote:

on sim start ezdok v2 opens normally but then ezdok v3 does an unexpected restart despite the exe.xml entry being disabled and the sim now has v3 opened instead of v2

to test v2 i had to rename the c;/Program Files/ezca3.  folder to prevent  v3 from being accessed 

I'm not seeing this, Kevin. I updated v2 and disable v3 in the exe.xml and v2 loaded into P3Dv4.5 as expected. One thing I DID do was register the components when I ran the v2 Config Tool. But that shouldn't matter as they are the same in both versions.

I suspect a typo in your exe.xml (or possibly a rogue entry in Programdata??).

Randy

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:31pm
Interestingly, Active Zoom (Simple Mode) works for me in v2 but not in v3 (it never has). Unhappy

Marniftarr??

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:54pm

I'm not seeing this, Kevin. I updated v2 and disable v3 in the exe.xml and v2 loaded into P3Dv4.5 as expected. One thing I DID do was register the components when I ran the v2 Config Tool. But that shouldn't matter as they are the same in both versions.

I suspect a typo in your exe.xml (or possibly a rogue entry in Programdata??).

Randy

that's what I thought but Nope - Ezca v3 definitely does a secondary test connection of some sort and it just overrode V2 completely

It's not often I laugh out loud when configuring sim software but this
one made me say out loud WTF

I'm not going to offer any suggestions yet on the issues being reported
but to test a theory I turned on windows defender - all of it - including
app and browser control - the sim started have all sorts of issues
- not defender AV - it didn't block or quarantine any EZDOK files

App and browser control === controlled folder access was blocking files RELATED to the exe files used by the sim - Prepar3d.exe Ezca.exe - even the ezdok installer.exe files for v2 /v3 were affected - the actual exe files were allowed to continue

the list of blocks is mega after only two sim starts it is 3 pages
long

the one shown in the image relates to my documents - and would prevent a scenario loading from prepar3d v4 files

-------------
Kevin

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:11pm

that's what I thought but Nope - Ezca v3 definitely does a secondary test connection of some sort and it just overrode V2 completely

Hmmm, after reverting to v3 (via the exe.xml) and starting P3D, the EZCA Map of Assignments popped up saying I had a critical error (in the camera.cfg) which I fixed but then it (the Config Tool which ran by itself??) said it could not find the 2 dll files ("check your AV quarantine" or some such wording). Then P3D was restarted and EZCA v3 was running as normal. I probably should have run the v3 Config Tool after reverting to v3 in the exe.xml.

I'm not going to offer any suggestions yet on the issues being reported 
but to test a theory I turned on windows defender - all of it - including 
app and browser control - the sim started have all sorts of issues 
- not defender AV - it didn't block or quarantine any EZDOK files 

App and browser control === controlled folder access was blocking files RELATED to the exe files used by the sim - Prepar3d.exe Ezca.exe - even the ezdok installer.exe files for v2 /v3 were affected - the actual exe files were allowed to continue 

the list of blocks is mega after only two sim starts it is 3 pages
long

the one shown in the image relates to my documents - and would prevent a scenario loading from prepar3d v4 files

That's crazy. I only have BitDefender enabled. It would certainly cause issues if you weren't diligent in configuring Windows Defender. Thanks for testing.

Randy

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:18pm
Forgot to mention that the v3 Config Tool also removed the v2 entry from my exe.xml (well, all except for <Launch.Addon/>, obviously a parser issue there). Wink

Posted By: vons
Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:29pm

Forgot to mention that the v3 Config Tool also removed the v2 entry from my exe.xml (well, all except for <Launch.Addon/>, obviously a parser issue there). Wink

I went back to Ezdok v2 (for P3Dv4.5 HF1) [most likely until the end of summer] and fixed the exe.xml.

Looks like the new v2 is working ok ... got the normal "zoom" back , which I got used to and missed it a lot in v3.

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

got the normal "zoom" back , which I got used to and missed it a lot in v3.
Yeah, me too, Vaughan. Disapprove

Date Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:56pm
Guys, the situation with the configure tool is as follows.

If you run the config tool V3, then the V2 (autostart) section will be removed and the section for running v3 will be installed instead of the deleted section v2.

If after this run the configure tool v2, then the V3 section will NOT delete and the V3 section  will be installed in parallel with the V2 section.

After that, if you run the simulator with two sections of autostart V2 and V3, the following will happen -

First, the simulator will  start the first section in the exe.xml  that goes from top to bottom. for example, V2 is located earlier than V3.

Launcher.exe will be launched which will wait for a response from simconnect to start the main process EZCA (v2)
At the same time, the EZ v3 process will be launched too, which will also wait for a response from the simconnect.

This situation has never been tested, so when you return to the v3 version you should do the following -
1. rename the folder C: \ ProgramFiles \ EZCA3
2. Run configure tool v2

In this case there will be 2 sections of autostart v2 and v3. But since the folder V3 is renamed, only V2 will start.

If you want to upgrade to v3, just run the v3 configure tool  that will remove the autorun section v2

It is not all  !

If you have troubles with autostart V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

<Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3\ezlauncher.exe</Path>

After this , EZCA v3 will launch like V2 via launcher. 
It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

Now i need to get some statistics about this method to fix autostart bugs. 

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-15-2019 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Guys, the situation with the configure tool is as follows.

If you run the config tool V3, then the V2 (autostart) section will be removed and the section for running v3 will be installed instead of the deleted section v2.

If after this run the configure tool v2, then the V3 section will NOT delete and the V3 section  will be installed in parallel with the V2 section.

After that, if you run the simulator with two sections of autostart V2 and V3, the following will happen -

First, the simulator will  start the first section in the exe.xml  that goes from top to bottom. for example, V2 is located earlier than V3.

Launcher.exe will be launched which will wait for a response from simconnect to start the main process EZCA (v2)
At the same time, the EZ v3 process will be launched too, which will also wait for a response from the simconnect.

This situation has never been tested, so when you return to the v3 version you should do the following -
1. rename the folder C: \ ProgramFiles \ EZCA3
2. Run configure tool v2

In this case there will be 2 sections of autostart v2 and v3. But since the folder V3 is renamed, only V2 will start.

If you want to upgrade to v3, just run the v3 configure tool  that will remove the autorun section v2

It is not all  !

If you have troubles with autostart V3 

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

An apology to the developer

in my earlier post I mentioned that when testing V2 with P3d V4.5 latest version I stated that V3 autostarted when the sim was ready to fly overriding V2

This occurred as a result of MY error not an error within the ezdok software

I had added an FSUIPC5 RUNIF function for V3 delayed by 10 secs, and I failed to disable this function before testing V2 - this caused V3 to override v2

please accept my apologies.

I continue to support ezdok camera as I have always considered it the best camera solution in flight simulation regardless of the competition.

-------------
Kevin

Posted By: f.skywalker
Date Posted: May-15-2019 at 8:00am
I had Problems with the new P3D 4.5 hotfix.
Ezca do not work.
I make a new install fron V3 - first Version and then install the  last Beta update.

All working well after this step.

Frank

Date Posted: May-15-2019 at 10:37am
Still problem to get P3D 4.5 hotfix and EZCA working!!
P3DV 4.5 without hotfix runs with EZCA after 10-12 simconnect tries.
Befor i had no trouble with ezca

Date Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:01pm
Hello Marniftarr,

I renamed the EZCA3 folder and P3D launched just fine, closed the sim and named the folder back to original and now everything seems to be working.

Thanks

Posted By: BruceR
Date Posted: May-16-2019 at 12:17am

I’m also having CTD during the opening page of P3D.  Today I uninstalled ‘Client’ and installed the new Client version 4.5.12.30293.  I then deleted the P3D.cfg and the Shaders Folder.

Next, I ran EZCA V3.0.1.68.exe and also the latest update from ActiveSky.  I rebooted and ran P3D as Administrator.  After about 30 seconds the P3D opening screen disappeared (in other words CTD) and an error message popped up.  This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.   

After reading your forums I decided to uninstall EZDOC v3.  After doing a fresh install of your v3, I then applied the EZCA V3.0.1.68 update.  I then ran P3D again and after a few seconds I was asked to change over the camera settings, which I did.  After another 20 seconds or so it CTD with the same error message.     

I read you wanted to try to see that happens after EZCA3 is renamed.  I renamed it EZCA3.OFF and tried to run P3D again.  It still CTD but I didn’t get the error message. 

After each crash I checked Event Viewer and had the same message each time.  The message is;

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.475, time stamp: 0x3230aa04

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000fb049

Faulting process id: 0x274

Faulting application start time: 0x01d50b91f3bfb67f

Faulting application path: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: f6bb7ea1-e5a1-401d-9398-ea4eadad326b

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

Does this appear to be something to do the EZDOC, or do you think I should look elsewhere?  I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter.

Bruce R 

Posted By: BruceR
Date Posted: May-16-2019 at 4:03am
Re-message above;  I discovered what my problem was.  I read in a post by JJJackson in "The Prepar3d Forum" over at Avsim that WX Advantage Radar had caused P3D not to open.  As JJJackson suggested, I turned "off" MV_WXM.dll in my Modules folder and low and behold P3D opened.  Apparently WX Advantage Radar is yet to be updated for the hotfix.

Regards

Bruce R 

Date Posted: May-16-2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by BruceR BruceR wrote:

After about 30 seconds the P3D opening screen disappeared (in other words CTD) and an error message popped up.  This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.
You'll see this message from EZCA whenever something prevents P3D from starting. EZCA waits until P3D is finished loading (usually at the scenario screen) and if it doesn't get there (or takes too long) it will give this error. Usually, if it takes too long, you can just use the EZCA menu (icon in the Notification area) and restart EZCA, then try to isolate what add-on is causing delays.

Thanks for posting the fix. Thumbs Up

Randy

Date Posted: May-16-2019 at 1:04pm
After another 20 seconds or so it CTD with the same error message.
This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.  
===
BruceR 
The EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run" - is not a error. This is just message from EZCA code that Prepar3D.exe is not found in process list.
It mean that EZ will close. Then ezca.exe process is kill itself.
EZ can not working without P3d process.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-16-2019 at 1:07pm
Guys ! Please try this method describe early:

If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

http://www.ezdok-camera.com/sites/default/files/ezlauncher.zip" rel="nofollow - Download ezlauncher.exe..

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-17-2019 at 7:18am
That Works for me now.
Thanks for your Support
Greetings
Dieter

Posted By: jjlittler
Date Posted: May-17-2019 at 8:35am
Does not work for me... same Sim connect issue

JJ

Date Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:05am
Originally posted by jjlittler jjlittler wrote:

Does not work for me... same Sim connect issue

JJ

Which Ezdok version did you install?

How does the Simconnect problem present itself?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Date Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:08am
Hi Vaugan,

I installed 3.0.1.68 ran first time no probs. Then restarted PC> Ran into the same sim connect issue as always (hang at simconnect page) Copied the file and changed exe as above
"If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

http://www.ezdok-camera.com/sites/default/files/ezlauncher.zip" rel="nofollow - Download ezlauncher.exe..
"
Still simconnect issue with hanging simconnect page. I have once again gone back to V2 with no issues at all.
JJ

Date Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:13am

Hi Vaugan,

I installed 3.0.1.68 ran first time no probs. Then restarted PC> Ran into the same sim connect issue as always (hang at simconnect page) Copied the file and changed exe as above
"If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

"
Still simconnect issue with hanging simconnect page. I have once again gone back to V2 with no issues at all.
JJ

I went back to V2 also [until updates continue , end of summer Sept/Oct] but I have gone back and forth between V2 and v3 several times without a problem.

So, my thought is something on your system is causing the simconnect issue.

My question still is:
How does the Simconnect problem present itself?
The hang .. do you have a screenshot of the error?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: Pe11e
Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 12:29am
Hello,

any news regarding menu for advanced camera shaking features, integrated in Effects Studio (as seen in the promo video)?

Thank you in advance!

Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Pe11e Pe11e wrote:

Hello,

any news regarding menu for advanced camera shaking features, integrated in Effects Studio (as seen in the promo video)?

Thank you in advance!
Is this what you are referring to?

https://www.simforums.com/forums/enable-ezca-pro-v3-advanced-mode_topic61169.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.simforums.com/forums/enable-ezca-pro-v3-advanced-mode_topic61169.html

Randy

Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 12:57pm

Originally posted by Pe11e Pe11e wrote:

Hello,

Thank you in advance!
Is this what you are referring to?

https://www.simforums.com/forums/enable-ezca-pro-v3-advanced-mode_topic61169.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.simforums.com/forums/enable-ezca-pro-v3-advanced-mode_topic61169.html

Randy

Yes, thank you!
Not sure how I missed that post.

Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 1:36pm
I don't think everything is enabled yet, though. Disapprove

Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 2:48pm

I don't think everything is enabled yet, though. Disapprove

Yeah, I tried few sliders on ground, few landings also to test, no change at all.

Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 3:47pm
Not much happens on the ground other than head movement when turning or bumps on rough ground. But there are controls that are disabled. I think they are waiting on the manual to be updated.

Posted By: JasonPC
Date Posted: May-18-2019 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Guys ! Please try this method describe early:

If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

Does not work for me. Really considering giving up on this program!

Date Posted: May-19-2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by JasonPC JasonPC wrote:

Does not work for me. Really considering giving up on this program!

Have you submitted a support ticket? 

Why not start a new thread and describe what the problem is? Give as many details as you can and version numbers of the software and which OS you are running. Paste the contents of the exe.xml, dll.xml and add-ons.cfg files found in 

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\

Maybe we can get it working for you.

Randy

Posted By: JasonPC
Date Posted: May-20-2019 at 10:17pm
I'm just sticking with the FSUIPC method right now as that seems to be the only way to get it to work. But as it's an unofficial workaround I'm crossing my fingers it will continue to work.

Date Posted: May-20-2019 at 10:35pm
It should. Just be aware that if you run the Config Tool it might enable EZCA in the exe.xml file. Hopefully Marniftarr will adjust the startup code that affects some users. Thumbs Up

Posted By: Boro Marrero
Date Posted: May-21-2019 at 7:16pm
Hola a todos, para mi todo funcionando perfecto!!!

- P3D version: 4.5.12.30293 
- Active Sky version: 7070 OK y Sincronizado
- Ezca version: 3.0.1.68

Muchas gracias equipo EZCA, 

Saludos, buenas vacaciones!!!Wink

Date Posted: May-22-2019 at 3:38am
Hello guys ..
Thank you for testing the launch method through ezlauncher.
Statistics received. The  problem is in compatibility with some addons. It seems to me. I need to study this problem very, very deeply. It will take several weeks in early September. One way or another, the problem will definitely be fixed.
Now I do not waste time in vain. In the summer there will be several flying  sessions, approximately a few weeks with real airplanes. Airplanes from Lite to Mid will be available. These are real flights with hyroscopic sensors where I want to study the dynamics of the pilot's body in detail , then  to create advanced effects for the EXtm module for medium and heavy aircraft in the fall.
Periodically, in the summer I will go into this thread to learn about new problems.
Technical support works as usual - I will respond 2 times a week to your letters.
Good luck to everyone in flights .

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: May-24-2019 at 12:11am
"I just did a poll on facebook"
Really?
Who all was invited?
Who uses facebook?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: ggerolamo
Date Posted: May-24-2019 at 3:35am
Originally posted by debbie1 debbie1 wrote:

I just did a poll on facebook...

lol SmileSmileSmileClapClapClap
...on the 'whole' facebook !!?
...or do you rather mean in a 'chaseplane group' ?WinkWinkWinkLOLLOL

Not really a representative survey, right?

greetings
ggerolamo

Date Posted: May-24-2019 at 2:31pm
I've finally got my frustration limit with and end of my journey with EZCA 3... can someone please advise how I can get a refund for my purchase via flight1?

JJ

Date Posted: May-25-2019 at 1:50am

I've finally got my frustration limit with and end of my journey with EZCA 3... can someone please advise how I can get a refund for my purchase via flight1?

JJ

https://www.simforums.com/forums/topic11744&KW=refund.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.simforums.com/forums/topic11744&KW=refund.html

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Posted By: dutchkip
Date Posted: May-25-2019 at 2:36am
All working fine for me. Only problem is at startup it is zoomed in to 100%.
Reset it to 40% and save it, but it's the same at next startup back to 100%.

Posted By: Bottom-Gun
Date Posted: May-27-2019 at 7:04pm
Remove the check of the administration of TrackIR software to a trial.

Date Posted: May-27-2019 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by dutchkip dutchkip wrote:

All working fine for me. Only problem is at startup it is zoomed in to 100%.
Reset it to 40% and save it, but it's the same at next startup back to 100%.
Are you in Edit mode when you are adjusting the zoom before saving (update camera set)? If so, try changing to a different category (e.g. outside camera) then back. Does the zoom correct itself?

Randy

Posted By: freddy_
Date Posted: May-30-2019 at 7:56pm
... and, of course, be sure to be running the software using "Run as Administrator", in case your changes are not being saved as a result of the software maybe not having elevated permissions.

Posted By: Jock McIntyre
Date Posted: May-30-2019 at 11:21pm
Folks.
In the absence of any support for some time, can I ask for some advice here, please.
I am running Prepar on 4.5 Hotfix.
EZCA is still on 3.0.1.66
In this status, the only issue I am experiencing is the zoom for the cameras.
This is annoying but quite flyable.

Reading through this Beta thread after the new EZCA update for the Hotfix, I am a little bit reluctant to install the update as there appears to be a number of issues that  could mean I have no EZCA at all.
Is it best just to sit on my configuration as is, until support is available to fix the new update, OR
update and attempt to 'fix' things to make it work as per some of the suggestions in this thread?
Could the 'fixes' be listed to make clearer until support is available?
I don't want to be left without EZCA.  Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Cheers
Jock

-------------
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia

Posted By: debbie1
Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 1:42am
I switched to Chaseplane.  Been happy ever since. 

Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 2:27am
Jock,

I am running P3Dv4.5, but have not yet applied the hotfix. As such I have not updated EZdok (I'm on 3.0.1.66). As a result, EZdok is currently working for me. It is also successfully connecting to Active Sky (which I have also not updated). Etc etc. (I don't notice the zoom issue, because I do not use that feature.)

So, you could say that I am in a "if it aint broke, don't fix it" state.

Based on this, personally, I plan to wait a while. Once this, and other, forums "settle down" and I don't read so many "I am having this problem or that problem" threads, then I will probably go for the update(s).

But, ultimately, it's your call.

Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Jock McIntyre Jock McIntyre wrote:

Folks.
In the absence of any support for some time, can I ask for some advice here, please.

Reading through this Beta thread after the new EZCA update for the Hotfix, I am a little bit reluctant to install the update as there appears to be a number of issues that  could mean I have no EZCA at all.
Is it best just to sit on my configuration as is, until support is available to fix the new update, OR
update and attempt to 'fix' things to make it work as per some of the suggestions in this thread?
Cheers
Jock

Hi!
You can before installing the update .68 make a backup of the entire ProgramFiles/EZCA folder. If something breaks with the update, you can always return the old version from the backup folder.

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 9:14am

Folks.

Cheers
Jock
Jock,
I have installed the latest beta (build 68) to support ASP4 B7070 and am not seeing any issues apart from not being able to use Simple Zoom (just scrolling the mousewheel), but that issue has been there since the beginning. Zoom via the - and = keys (or a joystick hat, which I use) works as usual. If you are having a different zoom issue (I suspect you are) explain what you are seeing and maybe we can solve it. It is most likely not caused by EZCA. Also, the fix really depends on the issue one is having.

The update process is fairly straightforward - download the file (your AV program will typically scan it at this time to ensure it is safe), disable your AV so it does not interfere with the install, right-click the downloaded file and select properties and Unblock at the bottom, press OK, right-click the file again and select Run as Administrator. After the Config Tool runs you should be good to go. You can re-enable your AV program at this time. Of course, every AV program is different but you should have the EZCA and P3D folders in your exemption list. It's always good to reboot after making software changes, too.

Then fire up P3D. EZCA will attempt to communicate with P3D (you'll see it show up in the taskbar on each attempt) and once you reach the scenario screen, EZCA will be active. I would also suggest keeping the default F22 @ KVPS Rwy 19 scenario as default and just change it after the scenario screen loads up. I also use the default scenario as my initial test of any changes I make.

Bottom line is - if you have it working OK now, running the updater won't cause it to stop working.

Randy

P.S. I am using Windows 10.

Edit: Config Tool only runs automatically on initial install.

Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 9:22am
Originally posted by freddy_ freddy_ wrote:

Jock,

I am running P3Dv4.5, but have not yet applied the hotfix. As such I have not updated EZdok (I'm on 3.0.1.66). As a result, EZdok is currently working for me. It is also successfully connecting to Active Sky (which I have also not updated). Etc etc. (I don't notice the zoom issue, because I do not use that feature.)

So, you could say that I am in a "if it aint broke, don't fix it" state.

Based on this, personally, I plan to wait a while. Once this, and other, forums "settle down" and I don't read so many "I am having this problem or that problem" threads, then I will probably go for the update(s).

But, ultimately, it's your call.
freddy_, I have found that Hotfix 1 was a huge improvement for me. I was having low FPS at (Aerosoft) EDDF with Orbx Germany after updating from v4.4 to v4.5. All is running smooth now. I always do the full update (Client, Content and Scenery) and delete my Prepar3D.cfg file as well as Shaders.

Randy

Date Posted: May-31-2019 at 10:32pm
Folks
Thank you for your very detailed responses.

Nick:- I saved out the EZCAV3 folder as you suggested to be sure, to be sure.
Randy:-Did the update EZCA as per your instructions.  I am now sitting on Ver 3.0.1.68.
As far as I can make out all is good.  If I press down on my 'Middle Mouse' button and roll it, I can zoom in and out.  I think I have always had that feature in V3.  All my cameras seem to be good.
One thing you didn't mention was running the EZCA config tool after installation.  I didn't (because some of the issues with the update seem to be around 'config'), but I suspect you should.  Your thoughts, please.

So, I am very happy and thanks again for your support.
Cheers

-------------
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia

Date Posted: June-01-2019 at 10:36am
Jock, I mistakenly stated the Config Tool would run after the update. That only happens after the initial install. Running the Config Tool (as Administrator) should not cause any issues and must be run after installing or updating add-on aircraft. In your case, since you are only updating EZCA you should be fine, if no aircraft have been installed/updated since the last run. Thumbs Up

Randy

Date Posted: June-02-2019 at 12:46am
Randy - Thank you

Cheers

-------------
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia

Date Posted: June-02-2019 at 9:59pm

freddy_, I have found that Hotfix 1 was a huge improvement for me. I was having low FPS at (Aerosoft) EDDF with Orbx Germany after updating from v4.4 to v4.5. All is running smooth now. I always do the full update (Client, Content and Scenery) and delete my Prepar3D.cfg file as well as Shaders.

RRVyper, I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll keep it brief ...

My old Windows 7 PC, with FSX on it, died 2-and-a-half months ago. So I purchased a new PC, software packages, and Prepar3D v4.5. I also re-purchased, at discount or full price depending on each company, all my add-ons (PMDG, Flight1, Majestic, Aerosoft, Active Sky, FSUIPC, AI aircraft, EZdok v3, etc ... everything). It can be an expensive hobby. Over the 10 years that I ran FSX on Windows 7, I kept many text-based notes about aircraft.cfg file changes, and who the heck knows what else. With the newly installed Windows 10 on the new PC, I set about installing Prepar3D and all the addons, taking new notes along the way where required. It's taken me the full 2-and-a-half months of installing, adding liveries, installing scenery addons, re-working AI files, re-editing AFCADs that I had worked on for FSX to make them compatible with Prepar3D, setting up EZdok cameras, taking new notes, and doing everything else required to bring my new PC with Prepar3D up to the exact same level as what I had with FSX and 10 years of editing, adjusting, and gathering addons. During this time, there was lots or forum reading (including this forum, obviously) to bring myself up to speed with Prepar3D's compatibility with addons and other such requirements. A learning curve for sure. The only thing I missed was HeliTraffic-2009 (which, sadly, is not compatible).

At no stage during all this did I do an actual "proper flight". Just take-offs, circuits, and landings. Just testing aircraft installs, joystick configurations, scenery, AFCADs, slider settings, etc. I was in the home-stretch and had just managed to get EZdok 3.0.1.66 to play nice with Active Sky and Prepar3D ... and was in the middle of the process of importing my EZdok v1 cameras, and adjusting those ... when Lockheed Martin announced the 4.5 Hotfix.

Having not yet flown a "proper flight" in my "new sim", and with the (admittedly minor) issues I had just gone through trying to get EZdok to work with SimConnect and Active Sky, I was reluctant to dive in and do the Hotfix update. The sim was working, I was getting good frame rates, and I was on the home stretch.

Only just yesterday I did my first "proper flight". Taking my (new) FSLabs A320x for a fly from KMCI to KSFO. (I previously owned the excellent Aerosoft A320, but with a new PC and more power I decided the FSLabs A320 would suit me better.) And like a number of things going from FSX to Prepar3D, this aircraft also involved a bit of a learning curve for me.

So, as I write this, considering it's taken me 2-and-a-half months to get to this point, and having only just yesterday completed my first "proper flight" in my (new) sim, I'm just a little hesitant to do the Hotfix right now. My flight yesterday was butter smooth (to use a phrase I see others using in forums) and with great frame rates - especially considering the workload the FSLabs A320X can apparently place on a PC.

Right now, I am just keen to fly. It's been a long time. I do want to put the Hotfix on, but at the same time, this newly installed sim appears to be "not broke". And, if it aint broke, then don't fix it. I've read some negative stories here and there, and I don't want to potentially "risk" my 2-and-a-half months of re-installation work with something which possibly may not work first time (based on reading other's experiences - and not just about updating EZdok, but Prepar3D itself as well, and other addons too).

Believe me, I am keen to get the fixes and updates. But, right now, I think I'll fly for a while with the sim in it's current state (v4.5 sans Hotfix). It's working for me, as is. I'll probably dive in to the Hotfix and the updates to Active Sky, EZdok etc, a little later down the track (a few weeks or so, maybe).

(Hmmm, actually, that wasn't all that brief, was it? Hehe, sorry.)

Date Posted: June-02-2019 at 10:39pm
I hear you, freddy_. If you are happy with your current setup and the release notes for the Hotfix seem to not apply to you, there's little incentive to risk the update. I really only mentioned my experience because going from v4.4 to v4.5 caused me some performance issues which Hotfix 1 solved. Enjoy your flying and leave the update(s) for another day. Smile

Randy

Date Posted: June-02-2019 at 11:06pm
Hehehe, to be honest, I am not sure if the release notes for the Hotfix do, or do not, apply to me. I may have had some sound volume issues during my testing, including in yesterday's flight. Lockheed Martin's release notes do mention a sound volume fix when going from external views to internal views. But, because everything is only just newly installed for me, I currently have no "benchmark" to check against. So I'm not sure if I do actually have an issue with sound volume, or whether I still just need to make some settings adjustments. It could merely be a "placebo" effect: I read the release notes and, based on what they said, I think I could have that problem. So, I'm encouraged to read your experience with the updates, along with Jock's, and others as well. I may end up diving in sooner than later. Time will tell.

Date Posted: June-12-2019 at 7:25am
In my environment, if "Run as Administorator" of TrackIR software is checked, profile"Prepar3d" will be hooked by starting of P3D and "EZCA" will ignore.
It will become reverse if it does not check.

In P3D v4.5, if an airplane is changed into a helicopter, the fault from which a background is fixed and VC will be in a float state will occur.
Although this is avoidable, it seems to be in V4.5 side about a cause.

Date Posted: June-12-2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Bottom-Gun Bottom-Gun wrote:

In my environment, if "Run as Administorator" of TrackIR software is checked, profile"Prepar3d" will be hooked by starting of P3D and "EZCA" will ignore.
It will become reverse if it does not check.

In P3D v4.5, if an airplane is changed into a helicopter, the fault from which a background is fixed and VC will be in a float state will occur.
Although this is avoidable, it seems to be in V4.5 side about a cause.
Run the Config Tool as Administrator and check the TrackIR5 folder to make sure the Simconnect files are renamed (don't end in .manifest). Ensure your TrackIR profile is tied to Prepar3D.exe (not EZCA.exe) so it activates when you start P3D. Start TrackIR first - TrackIR should detect P3D, switch to the correct profile and then connect to EZCA once it loads. Ensure P3D is run as Administrator. Also, once the scenario loads, make sure the current view is EZCA VC cam.

Randy

Edit: Sorry. I was writing this from my laptop and my memory was obviously faulty. I just checked my sim and the TrackIR Title is showing as EZCA. I'm not sure it matters as both EZCA and Prepar3D are running and I have TrackIR using the same profile for each title. I suspect it started as Prepar3D then switched to EZCA once EZCA started.

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 8:53am
Thank you.
In my case, TrackIR5.exe detects profile "EZCA", and there is no problem.

Although my memory is ambiguous, in V4.4, it is remembered that TrackIR5.exe was employed by "Run AS Admin".
When P3D was started in this state, TrackIR5.exe was first detected to the profile "prepar3D" beginning, and was overdue for a while and detected "EZCA".

Windows10 has the complicated specification of security and employment is difficult for it.

Posted By: Dmxy
Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 9:10am
Hi: the download link can't link, it shows that this page cannot be accessed.

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Dmxy Dmxy wrote:

Hi: the download link can't link, it shows that this page cannot be accessed.
Do you mean the link to v3.0.1.68 in this post:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=61593&PID=392792&title=p3d-4-5-hotfix-new-ezca-here#392792" rel="nofollow - https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=61593&PID=392792&title=p3d-4-5-hotfix-new-ezca-here#392792

I works for me. Ermm

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Bottom-Gun Bottom-Gun wrote:

Thank you.
In my case, TrackIR5.exe detects profile "EZCA", and there is no problem.

Although my memory is ambiguous, in V4.4, it is remembered that TrackIR5.exe was employed by "Run AS Admin".
When P3D was started in this state, TrackIR5.exe was first detected to the profile "prepar3D" beginning, and was overdue for a while and detected "EZCA".

Windows10 has the complicated specification of security and employment is difficult for it.
I just checked and I have TrackIR set to Run as Administrator. I am also using Windows 10 but do not use Windows Defender (AV or firewall). I run BitDefender instead.

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:31am
This link , I can't open it, can you give me another link? Thank you.

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:36am

This link , I can't open it, can you give me another link? Thank you.
Perhaps your antivirus program (or Smartscreen?) is blocking it. Try the link in this post:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=61593&PID=392805&title=p3d-4-5-hotfix-new-ezca-here#392805" rel="nofollow - https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=61593&PID=392805&title=p3d-4-5-hotfix-new-ezca-here#392805

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:43am
Can you send the EZ v3.0.1.68 compression package to my email address: 2213123719@qq.com
thank you very much

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 11:01am

Can you send the EZ v3.0.1.68 compression package to my email address: 2213123719@qq.com
thank you very much

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV" rel="nofollow - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 6:25pm
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV
This link can't be opened.
https://www.ezdok-camera.com/files/V3_Update/EZCA_V3.0.1.62_update.exe
I can open this format link
Google Cloud disk stuff we blocked here can not access

Date Posted: June-13-2019 at 6:39pm
This link requires a VPN. Now I have downloaded it successfully. Thank you for your kind help. Good people are safe for life!

Posted By: webestereo
Date Posted: June-22-2019 at 9:36pm
Testing new update, working fine!  Happy Flying!

-------------

Date Posted: June-27-2019 at 8:42pm
Folks.
I have been using Ver 3.0.1.68 for just on a month now.  Happy.
Only issue (minor) I have is with FSL software.
The A320 opens with a very wide angled view of the cockpit.
This is fixed by cycling to an outside view then returning to a cockpit view and all is good after that initial action.
I can live with this work around but would just like to confirm that others are experiencing this with FSL.
Other developers (PMDG, QW iFly etc) do not have this issue.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Cheers

-------------
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia

Date Posted: June-28-2019 at 8:42am

Folks.
I have been using Ver 3.0.1.68 for just on a month now.  Happy.
Only issue (minor) I have is with FSL software.
The A320 opens with a very wide angled view of the cockpit.
This is fixed by cycling to an outside view then returning to a cockpit view and all is good after that initial action.
I can live with this work around but would just like to confirm that others are experiencing this with FSL.
Other developers (PMDG, QW iFly etc) do not have this issue.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Cheers

Hi!
I confirm this problem. The fact is that the FSLabs on-the-fly substitute for your aircraft.cfg file on pre-prepared.
I after loading the flight, just change the view to "EZCA VC camera" through the standard menu of the simulator (right-click in the area of the simulator window) and then the all views of Ezdok work correctly.
I have been thinking about this problem for a long time and maybe find a solution by changing the FSLabs files. If there is a good result, I will inform the decision.

-------------
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Date Posted: July-01-2019 at 6:12am
Nick
Thank you for this confirmation.
Easy to live with until it is fixed.
Cheers

-------------
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia