Forum Description: EZdok Forum for EZdok Camera
URL: https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=57230
Printed Date: December-14-2018 at 3:40pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available
Posted By: Marniftarr
Subject: EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 3:11pm
We are making EZdok Camera Version 2 available for forum users before the product actually goes live. The product is not actually on Flight1.com yet, but you can get it through this thread.

Special pricing available if you have version 1.x of EZCA. You can upgrade to the new version for $12.00 (more than 65% off).

If you purchased starting December 1, 2016, you can get a free upgrade.

New purchases are at the same 34.95 price as the original version.

If you are upgrading, download the coupon below (make sure you unzip it) and use the Coupon button in the purchase screen to apply the discount. Make sure you have your original order number handy as it will be required as part of the upgrade process.

You can get the coupon here: http://www.flight1.com/coupons/EZdok-Upgrade-Coupon.zip" rel="nofollow - http://www.flight1.com/coupons/EZdok-Upgrade-Coupon.zip

If you purchased from December 1, 2016 onward, you can upgrade for free by following this link:

http://www.flight1.com/bundles.asp?id=2" rel="nofollow - http://www.flight1.com/bundles.asp?id=2

This page will require your product certificate number. That number is in your original email, or listed in your Flight1 account product listing, in your Proof of Purchase.htm file in C:\EZdok Software folder, or can be retrieved via the Flight1 customer service pages. After you submit the data, the product will be added to your account, and you can use the “Click Here to Reinstall” option of EZCA version 2 to install.

To download EZdok Camera Version2, please click http://flight1.100megabyte.com/EZdokCamera2.exe" rel="nofollow - http://flight1.100megabyte.com/EZdokCamera2.exe

PLEASE WATCH this video after installation . 

This video contain English titles !!! (Youtube titles should be ON) 

About the camera set. 

The request to be patient!

To create effects for the unknown plane, it is necessary to study dynamics of this airplane, to analyse many video, to find missing data in the Internet. I don't want to copy effects from one plane to similar  as it was at 1:17 version. I want to create for each plane unique  camera a set with unique effects and character as much as possible to bring closer flight to reality. It demands some time and patience. About 100-150 coefficients contains each camera set which need to be adjusted so that effects have approached reality. Possibilities of the processor of effects endless and  possible to create any jolting in absolutely different conditions. This is a not 2-3 sliders  up...  Here careful studying of aerodynamics of the plane is required. 
Please  be patient. We will try to do cameras a set for the most popular planes before.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Replies:
Posted By: jodle
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 3:41pm
PERFECT! Bolshe spasiba!!!

-------------

Posted By: Alamar
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 3:44pm
Hmm I bought EZCA 19 december of 2016 but can't upgrade for free: The order number selected is not valid for the free upgrade. Please use the upgrade coupon for special upgrade pricing.

Posted By: aceridgey
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:18pm
The only thing that I am worried about, is support going forward.

Hasn't been the best with V1 in recent times :( 

-------------
Aviation Professional - UK

Posted By: BrianT
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:21pm
maybe because he/they had been working on v2? I say let's cut him some slack and move forward. new year new product.

-------------
Regards
Brian

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:25pm
Just one word! - PERFECT! Works really good and hold horizon - amazing!!
THX!

-------------

Posted By: AlexRUS
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:40pm
vsegda pozhaluista Smile

-------------
simFlight Russia Team

Posted By: clive6354
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:45pm
Hi

I have tried to upgrade from version 1.87

I have followed the procedure

d/load software
upgrade coupon
Order Number
Key file
Certificate Number

I am informed that there is a problem with network or firewall error ( I had tested connection prior to upgrade all ok)

any ideas or a message to Flight1 for assistance?

-------------
Clive

Posted By: AlexRUS
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:47pm
maybe need disable firewall/antivirus software?

-------------
simFlight Russia Team

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:48pm
I have done that

-------------
Clive

Posted By: Cleomadson Santos
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:53pm
I just do not agree to have to pay again when in fact this is an update that should be released to those who bought

-------------
Cleomadson Santos

Posted By: Cleomadson Santos
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:57pm
I bought version 1 and to upgrade I have to pay this is absurd!

-------------
Cleomadson Santos

Posted By: DavidP
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Cleomadson Santos Cleomadson Santos wrote:

<font><font>I bought version 1 and to upgrade I have to pay this is absurd!

Why do you expect to get it for free? It's a new version.

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:02pm
Cleomadson 

Мне изменить название  утилиты  чтобы вы наконец то поняли что это совсем другой продукт ? 
===

May be change  the name of the utility that you  have understood that it is absolutely other product?        

Sorry for my English.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:04pm
consider the time and effort that goes into providing an upgrade.  The upgrade is very good price.

If all upgrades were free then very little support or future upgrades would be possible

-------------
Clive

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:13pm
I can't put another camera in B739 right mouse doesn't work
Have only cameras from presets. World camera work good (have lock on top)

-------------

Posted By: TNK4
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:17pm
Hi, downloaded the installer but it doesnt launch. Tried running as admin and compatibility mode with windows 7 and 8, still no luck. Any suggestions?

Posted By: ScratchyG
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by clive6354 clive6354 wrote:

consider the time and effort that goes into providing an upgrade.  The upgrade is very good price.

If all upgrades were free then very little support or future upgrades would be possible

This 1+

You expect people to work for free? Where's your capitalist spirit!

Posted By: jimcarrel
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:26pm
C,mon now, this is not an upgrade to a 1.xx version, this is completely new version 2.
I don't know how you come to the conclusion that a completely new 2.0 version equals a version 1.x.x upgrade.

Technically the 12.95 that you have to pay is not pay again for what you have, it is a huge discount to a completely brand new version 2. Sheesh!

Posted By: mdelacruzperu
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:27pm
Thank you very much for the upgrade. I really appreciate the discount. Any instructions for updating from v1 to v2? Do I have to remove v1? What would be the correct procedure?

Posted By: kiekar
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:27pm
Are you kidding, a lot of hard work was put in to this new version. For a 12.50 upgrade you call this absurd. How long have you had version 1 for? 

-------------
Asus P6T Deluxe V2, i7 920 D0, Mushkin 6gb 6-7-6-18, EVGA GTX780, Corsair TX750, Noctua NH-U12P, Windows7 64bit, 1 WD 1.5 TB 32mg cashe, 1 WD 600g velociraptor, OC to 4.2 ghz

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:31pm
Ask for discount PMDG ;) Thanx Marnifrar for EZDOK2!

-------------

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by TNK4 TNK4 wrote:

Hi, downloaded the installer but it doesnt launch. Tried running as admin and compatibility mode with windows 7 and 8, still no luck. Any suggestions?

Do you have old EZ version ?

For disable old version - 
Just rename old EZCA folder to other nane .
Should be: C:\ProgramFiles(86)\EZCA_OLD for example.

After this run configure tool again. 

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: THibben
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:00pm
How long will it be before we get instructions in English?  I am at a complete loss for now.  I have been trying to install my previous .ecs files but can't do it.  Unless there is some help available I will have to delete this 2.0 version and go back.  At present I can't fly.

Tom

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:05pm
Conclusion for new cameras - You must use otherway profiles (import it) and then configure. You can't make "brand new camera from positions" - am I right?

-------------

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:12pm
Manual ? 

I have very big lang.barrier. 

Next version will be with other  interface, or i add some features over  interface.  I need rewrite manual every time ?  In my country it it have  very big price and long time. English titles for promo video  i wait 3 week... Each version of manual will ledelay 1 month approx. 

1. I do not know English for write correctly this  manual .
2. I have not time for this because i need continue develop ez and fix bugs.
3.. ?

Sorry , each time i  answered for those questions during 5 year. 
And i have not any helpers. I am lone wolf in this space.

Folks ! Tell me please.
Manual (2-3 week out without new version)  or new version with unique features? 

I really love my customers. But I want to remind that you have 30 days refund. I do not remember such conditions other sellers and this is the best solution if you do not find the answer to your question. Just take the money back in silence.
If you do not like something - please take refund and do not write negative here. The problem will be solved one way or another, but  your negative  record will remain. Probably after some time will be manual and features that you need. I can not do all these things at once. Some time i need sleep and rest. I am 45year old. Not 18.. Sorry.

Use OnlineHelp on interface for answer in your questiuons. 
I will update this list every day with new link.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: samwheeler
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:38pm
My middle mouse button doesn't work sadly. Any ideas?

-------------
Thanks!

-Sam Wheeler

Posted By: simperfi
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:40pm
I am not going to butt in and offer support to users - I just want to give my impressions

The coupon worked for me - Thumbs Up
The install for v2 worked for me - I uninstalled v1 completely ( highly recommend - run as admin)Thumbs Up

I fully appreciate that new profiles are needed due to new effects - initial impressions - it is worth it Thumbs Up

I think tutorial video Thumbs Up
forget doing a manual pdf

in terms of cost for the upgrade - it seems pretty good value to me - considering it includes P3d
support Thumbs Up

-- comments --

tested with FSX SE

I had to increase the speed for keyboard and mouse - as editing was way too slooow at default settings (general settings in GUI sorted it)

I am a little concerned that v2 is running in REALTIME - am I mis-informed  I thought this was generally a BAD idea Confused

P3d - having issues - I tried renaming the Virtual cockpit - download camera - and view zoomed out to 0.00 ?? and I could not add new VC view - I then restarted sim and V2 and instead copied the download camera view -pasted it and re-named it - then edited it as normal

so far VC aircraft and world camera are all working normally - Thumbs Up

looking forward to using the new features over next few days Thumbs Up

-------------
Kevin

Posted By: megs8888
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 6:51pm
Just upgraded this is well worth the upgrade price IMHO, great interface feels smoother and no errors or issues, just need a sub forum for camera files please.

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by megs8888 megs8888 wrote:

Just upgraded this is well worth the upgrade price IMHO, great interface feels smoother and no errors or issues, just need a sub forum for camera files please.

Pereodically visit to this page:  http://ezdok-camera.com/camerasets" rel="nofollow - http://ezdok-camera.com/camerasets

We will add camera set for most popular aircrafts every week (2-3 airplanes per week). 

Now i busy for bug fix and tech support after release. This will go 1 week. 

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: seippg
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:04pm
Camera copy doesn't work.  Also, I can't seem to add a new camera...right click does nothing if the line doesn't already have a camera.  We probably need a EZDoc V2 bug thread.

Posted By: vons
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:15pm
For FSX Acceleration I get the Addons/ Studio ok but I cannot add a new camera like I did in version 1 ??

I have just a Client update to P3D v3.4.18.19475
I do not get Ezdok Studio in the Addons Menu ( it is in the P3D .. exe.xml) ??

Note: Ezdok Config tool worked ok for FSX and P3D.
I use Win7-64

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: LZScout
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:30pm
Please note that I recommend creating a "System Restore" point before you try to install this software. It saved me a lot of time.

I've successfuly applied the upgrade coupon, downloaded and installed the software as specified. All works well in the default Baron 58 in P3D. 

The problem comes in when I try to import my camera sets (using the Import function in the File menu of the Studio interface) made in the previous version. It appears that the old .ecs files are not used by v2.0. There is another "Convert Camera Set" selection in the File menu of the Studio. I tried this but Studio appeared to freeze and any movement of the mouse would erase portions of the Studio window. I wouldn't let me brows for and convert my old camera files.  (Note: I may not be using the correct verbage for the  File menu items, I'm doing this from memory).

At this point, I'm not willing to re-create all my camera sets in v2.0. It would seem to me that a new version of EZDok should be able to:

1.  Import the General settings of the previous version, i.e. the keyboard assignments to the functions of EZDok.
2.  The sensitivity settings of the previous version, to the extent that they exist in the new version. Any new features in the new version would have default settings.
3.  The new version must, must, must be able to import the camera sets of the previus version. Maybe v 2.0 does and I've found a bug that keeps it from working for me.
4.  The new version's program installer should have the ability to recover the needed previous version settings, then would uninstall the old version before installing the new version. Many programs do this. When the new program is asked to Import and previous version's camera set, it should automatically convert is tothe new version.

The software designer of EZDok have earned my respect and admiration. I've been using his product (upgraded to v1.18) for years without issue and, luckily, using "System Restore" in Windows 7, I was able to return to using my old version when I discovered the new version to be unusable (for me) for the reasons listed above. I applaude Marniftarr's dedication in trying to bring us an exciting new version of this software. I hope that a future update of this software that fixes the problems I've noted will allow me to jump to the new version. The $12.50 I've paid to upgrade is extremely reasonable so that I'm willing to wait a bit to see if these problems are addressed.

Lantz

-------------
LZScout

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

For FSX Acceleration I get the Addons/ Studio ok but I cannot add a new camera like I did in version 1 ??

I use Win7-64

Yesterday I have found a strange bug - I was given absolutely correct exe.xml. But he didn't work for the unclear reason. I have replaced it with the same from my computer. Everything has perfectly earned. 
Send me the exe.xml on support@arcc-pro.com
 I need to define the reason of your problem.   

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:42pm
Lantz

You are very exacting to addition which works with overdocumentation. Don't forget that 90% of functions which are done by EZ aren't documented and weren't developed by Microsoft. 
   This addition - the most difficult thing and most difficult it to adapt it to the simulator.  Don't demand simple things from difficult. Some functions about which you speak or aren't possible or will demand extra time. Any change in the program causes the mass of mistakes in users. Each change demands long beta testing. I will remind that this add-on is written to overprotocol and overdocumentation. It not the standard application for Windows,  it works not standardly. We considered many options. But have stopped on it. As is.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

I use Win7-64

Yesterday I have found a strange bug - I was given absolutely correct exe.xml. But he didn't work for the unclear reason. I have replaced it with the same from my computer. Everything has perfectly earned. 
Send me the exe.xml on support@arcc-pro.com
 I need to define the reason of your problem.   

Ok, this was the problem old ezdok data for V1 was left in exe.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
    <Descr>Launch</Descr>
    <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
    <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>as_btstrp_config_manager</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe</Path>
    </Launch.Addon>
    <Launch.Addon><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PROBLEM
        <Name>EZdok camera addon</Name><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PROBLEM
        <Disabled>False    </Disabled><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PROBLEM
        <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PROBLEM
    </Launch.Addon>
    <Launch.Addon><Name>EZdok camera addon2</Name><Disabled>False</Disabled><Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2\ezlauncher.exe</Path></Launch.Addon></SimBase.Document>

** I see there are two EZdok statements >>> I will remove old one problem then all OK.

I sent e-mail to Marniftarr .. then posted here in case other pilots get the same problem.

Note : I found the same problem in the FSX exe.xml.

So, in my case, the exe.xml for FSX an P3D needed editing to get rid of the old EZdok V1 entry.

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 7:51pm
b200fo, you are going to be happy

so far WER under win 10 is NOT generating any appcrash reports for Ezdok V2
(i'm  using the pre-release build 14986.rs - so when it rolls out as a win 10 update soon ezdok should still be OK) 

-------------
Kevin

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:16pm
Just for information.

PMDG737-600 P3D Camera set from :
http://ezdok-camera.com/camerasets

Imported and worked great.

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: Capt. ReiViation
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:26pm
Hi. I am having trouble getting the coupon to work. Every time I process my order, there is an error message that says coupon email does not match. I don't know why this is happening because I entered my account email(one currently in use) on the coupon. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Capt. ReiViation Capt. ReiViation wrote:

Hi. I am having trouble getting the coupon to work. Every time I process my order, there is an error message that says coupon email does not match. I don't know why this is happening because I entered my account email(one currently in use) on the coupon. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Did you Unzip the downloaded coupon and use the coupon ?

the coupon file ends in  .cpn

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:39pm
Yeap. I unzipped the coupon and used that coupon. However, during the processing of the order, that message always pops up. Not sure why. 

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:44pm

Yeap. I unzipped the coupon and used that coupon. However, during the processing of the order, that message always pops up. Not sure why. 

Is your virus scan turned OFF ?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:46pm
My virus scan is turned off. Has been for a while. 

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:48pm

Was your Checkout Price correct after applying the coupon?

Note:you are buying a new product
 not "Reinstalling" the old one!
correct ?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: Steve Halpern
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:50pm
If you have trouble with the coupon and your email address the following may help you.

Make sure you can:

1. Login to your Flight1 account... See http://www.flight1.com/kb/kb.asp" rel="nofollow - http://www.flight1.com/kb/kb.asp if you have trouble logging in.
2. After you can login to your account, view your orders...

3. If you see the product in your account, you should be good to go on the coupon. Otherwise, you may have ordered under a different email address. If you did, you may want to see this link... http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=emailchange" rel="nofollow - https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=emailchange

Contact Flight1 Customer Service if required if the above does not help you.

-------------
Steve

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:54pm
Yeap. The price goes to 12.00 and is correct. And I am purchasing, not reinstalling. I will try the customer service link. Hopefully that will fix the problem. 

Posted By: mikeadamo
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:55pm
Hi All,

I'm having an issue with the install. First, I completely uninstalled my original version of EZCA, cleaned my registry and rebooted to make sure I start with a "clean slate".

The install appears to complete successfully but the EZCA2 Config Tool isn't in the EZCA2 folder and the shortcut on my desktop is pointing to the exe being in the EZCA2 folder so it's broken. Also, there's no entry in the exe.xml file for P3D so when I start P3D there's no sign of EZCA.

Any thoughts? I've run the install as Administrator.

Thanks.

Mike

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:57pm
One quick question. When changing the email address on an order, what is it referring to when asking about the 'Order Password'?

Posted By: DirtSailor
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:14pm
tell that to PMDG

Posted By: LZScout
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:36pm

Lantz

You are very exacting to addition which works with overdocumentation. Don't forget that 90% of functions which are done by EZ aren't documented and weren't developed by Microsoft. 
   This addition - the most difficult thing and most difficult it to adapt it to the simulator.  Don't demand simple things from difficult. Some functions about which you speak or aren't possible or will demand extra time. Any change in the program causes the mass of mistakes in users. Each change demands long beta testing. I will remind that this add-on is written to overprotocol and overdocumentation. It not the standard application for Windows,  it works not standardly. We considered many options. But have stopped on it. As is.

I'm hoping the animosity I detect in your reply to my suggestions is due more to your unfamiliarity to the English language than to your actual intent. Although I'm not sure I understand everything in your response, I do believe I understand you don't intend to improve on the issues I raised. I'm sure that developing the program is very difficult and frustrating, as is dealing with customers such as myself who raise issues on your softwares functionality. My only intent was to suggest improvements. You, of course, have the option whether to consider them or not. Your customers have the option to use your product "as is" or consider offerings from you competitors, I.E. "Chaseplane" by FSFX Packages. Your success or failure in the market depends on the decisions you make.

-------------
LZScout

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:01pm
Product As Is and optimised for background. No interface , Nothing superfluous on the screen to make long flights.
Please do not talk about clones of EZ here. Such  posts i will delete.  

I have a team of advanced beta testers (In Russian)  and they will tell me as where to make. !

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: gpbarth
Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:18pm
I followed all of the directions, but it said my login was incorrect. I did a password reset, and can now get into the site, but when I try to re-install the software using my Flight1 login to validate I enter my email address and password, and it says the information is incorrect.

As I already deleted the old software, I have no other way to validate. I am using the coupon, so I don't want to lose the reduced price by backing out of this now.

I do have a valid login and I did purchase EZDok through Flight1. It's on my purchase records.

-------------
-= Gary =-

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:28pm
Marniftarr, I for one have not had problems with the program so far. it installed fine in the latest version of P3D. I have had no slow downs when typing in boxes or adding joystick buttons.
No problems when adding cameras. I played with quite a few options that you provide and had no problems. It was easy to import camera presets from th DB folder in C:/username/appdata/EZDOK

Only thing that slowed me down for a while was creating joystick buttons for selecting the cameras once I had adjusted a preset that I imported from your DB folder. That problem was fixed by watching a youtube video created from ver 1.8.

I am already enjoying version 2, and I thank you very much for the discount. 

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by gpbarth gpbarth wrote:

I followed all of the directions, but it said my login was incorrect. I did a password reset, and can now get into the site, but when I try to re-install the software using my Flight1 login to validate I enter my email address and password, and it says the information is incorrect.

As I already deleted the old software, I have no other way to validate. I am using the coupon, so I don't want to lose the reduced price by backing out of this now.

I do have a valid login and I did purchase EZDok through Flight1. It's on my purchase records.

you didn't save your key file or proof of purchase.html? There are two options, logging into your account or providing the key file.

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by jimcarrel jimcarrel wrote:

Originally posted by gpbarth gpbarth wrote:

you didn't save your key file or proof of purchase.html? There are two options, logging into your account or providing the key file.

I tried using the "Reinstall Using Your Flight1 Logon and Password. My email is correct and my password is also correct, so why is it saying, "The information could not be validated because your account login or password is incorrect?" The order is in my records, and I assume my password is correct because I can login up here.

-------------
-= Gary =-

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:38pm

I know you said you turned off virus program, but did you run the installer as admin?
That bit me once.

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:43pm
gpbarth, I know you keep stating you tried the login account method (which is the lower option) but did you try the top option to offer the keyfile? The keyfile is tied to your account and you can skip the email bit. 

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:44pm
Yeap, ran the installer as admin. I finally was able to get it to work and downloading right now. Can't wait to use V2! :)

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:48pm

One quick question. When changing the email address on an order, what is it referring to when asking about the 'Order Password'?

The order password used to be the last 4 of the credit card you used.
If you don't have it, you can get it by going somewhere on the store and asking for a list of your orders (sorry haven't done that bit in about 4 years, and it was hard to figure out how then)

* oops, just noticed that Steve Halpern gives the link in his post above 

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jimcarrel jimcarrel wrote:

gpbarth, I know you keep stating you tried the login account method (which is the lower option) but did you try the top option to offer the keyfile? The keyfile is tied to your account and you can skip the email bit. 

First off, I uninstalled the old EZDok. Secondly, I can't find a key file anywhere, unless it's up here on my account. I don't have the data on the card(?) I mught have used for the purchase. I have always used the bottom choice before with no problems. And I keep getting the message that if I back out of this, I'll lose the coupon.

-------------
-= Gary =-

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:58pm
Sorry that you can't find the keyfile, I think I've got about twenty backed up. I've got no other suggestions. I guess it is up to Flight1. Maybe Mr. Halpern will jump in again tomorrow.

Posted By: sunshy
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:27am
Hello guys,

I have bought the EZDOK v1.8 but currently its not installed on my new PC.

I'll be grateful if someone can post how to:
1.  purchases and download the upgrade and how to use the discount coupon.
2. Should I install EZDOK V1.8 prior installing the v2?

Thanks to all of you!

Shy

Posted By: OMGEDSON
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:44am
Just updated today, noticed that the settings don't carry over from livery to livery for me, any thoughts? Almost like they didn't save.

Edson
Creator, TheSkyLounge.tv

Posted By: leesanghun
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:22am
Hi.
I.v isntalled v2 few hour ago.
SmileI had  a some mistake that I pasted wrong order number which is ultimate traffic 2.
But I realized what happen and repasted correct order number and installing is successful.

Above all  Fly with HORIZON LOCK mode is awesome.

Thanks a lot.

Posted By: captfsng
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:49am
Looking amazing! Thank you so much for the discount!

Here's a YouTube video of a first look at EZdok 2.0 if interested. Looking sharp!

Vincent

Posted By: FrAG_Archer
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:49am
Здравствуйте!
Помогите, пожалуйста, решить проблему с покупкой?
Hi!
Could you help me to troubleshoot a purchase process problem?
While I try to follow a security purchase procedure via the wrapper I get an error message:

Flight1.com E-Commerce
---------------------------
Your order could not be approved because of the following reason:

Security Check Failed. Please try again later.

Please check your information and try again.

What wrong I cannot understand. What information that I've provided may be incorrect?
I don't remember any similar problem with my previous purchases of other products distributed via F1 wrapper...

Posted By: TNK4
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:58am
I don't have EZCA V1 Installed, I made sure that all traces of it had gone just in case and found nothing, so Im starting fresh here.

Posted By: branks737
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 4:01am
Just purchased ezdok2 and it's a fantastic. Just have one problem, I can't seem to access menus to the left hand side/bottom. I can't scroll down to them for some reason. I am using pmdg 737 and p3d v3.4 hot fix2. I have put red arrows at the menus I can't see or access

-------------
Branko Markovic

Posted By: Willsb
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 4:59am
Hi,

Just purchased the upgrade - Thanks for the discount :)

I have a few issues. I'm using P3D client version 3.4.9.18400.

1) I can't seem to get the Horizon hold feature to work. It's turned on in the EZCA interface but it doesn't work. Tested in the default Baron as per install video.

2) The transition movement between cameras seems quite jerky. Panning with TrackIR or the mouse is 100% smooth, but changing presets by clicking a different preset in the Virtual Cockput camera list is far less smooth? This was not a problem in EZCA v1.

Any idea how I can resolve these issues?

Thanks!

Posted By: Winterino
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:02am
Just created my account because I wanted to say excellent work! Smooth install and no problems so far (I expect some as what software isn't released without bugs these days!).

I set up my cameras in the CS 737 and took her for a spin. It was a good opportunity to set up some new cameras and rethink my button placement which I never did get around to changing from my first purchase. I imported the PMDG 737 and tweaked it for my older bird and the results are great! Much more immersive feeling in the cockpit.

Maybe set up a bug report forum which your beta testers can read through people's problems and it keeps the bug reports out of this thread!

Nice work!

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:03am
V2 doesn't seem to work in replay mode which was a time when it would shine most on stream as I got to do cinematic camera work. Please make it work in replay mode again like v1?

Posted By: Willsb
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:32am
After some more testing I have to say that V2 is significantly worse than V1 for me..

• Can't seem to create new cameras... Can only copy and paste existing cameras
  • Can't seem to edit some cameras. I press the edit key (NUM 2) and hear a single "blip" noise, and move camera then hit NUM2 again and hear the asme blip noise. When I then try and switch to another camera and back again it hasn't saved the changes
  • It's not clear when EZCA saves changes to the aircraft camera preset. I've made the "Pilot" camera for the F22 about 3 times now as it doesn't seem to remember the camera when quitting/reloading P3D.
  • Horizon hold feature doesn't work.
  • UI Is still clunky (as above, I can't create new cameras at all), I used to be able to double click in a cell and write a name to create a new camera in EZCA v1, but that doesn't work anymore.
  • Still can't "Zoom out" on the Virtual Walls UI. There are some wall edges that are off-screen and so their boundary can't be dragged back into the visible portion of the Walls Popup. This has been a problem since V1.
  • Can't scroll or resize the popup windows as per user above.
  • Mouse and keyboard speed settings sometimes seem to change
  • Removing key assignments is still clunky. I have to focus the input and then close the EZCA View System popup before pressing another key to remove an assignment it seems?
  • Sometimes switching to an "Aircraft" camera after being in a VC camera switches the view to the build in P3D Fly-By Mode View, you have to click the aircraft camera again for the correct camera to be loaded.
  • Why do i now get a popup saying "The parameters has been edited do you want to save settings?" Doesn't it autosave changes like EZCA v1..?

I've tried running EZCA as admin, rerunning the EZCA config tool, switching SimConnect versions (the latest I have installed is 10.0.61259.0) but nothing help.

I'm assuming there is some mis-configuration with my setup, as others are not reporting these issues... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted By: markf121
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:06am
Hi Mike

have you had any reply or solution as I am getting the same issues as yourself. Let me know if you get a reply regards

Posted By: markf121
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:09am
Hi Mike

Have you had any response as I am having the same issues?

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:28am
Originally posted by captfsng captfsng wrote:

Looking amazing! Thank you so much for the discount!

Here's a YouTube video of a first look at EZdok 2.0 if interested. Looking sharp!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqCC-FaDag&t=15s

Vincent

Nice introduction video of Ezdok V2 installing and working great / smooth panning etc.....

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: ovold
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:00am
I can not make a purchase:

Your order could not be approved because of the following reason: 

Security Check Failed. Please try again later.

Please check your information and try again.

Posted By: Vik188
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:40am
Привет!
Я не могу сделать покупку. Я вхожу мою кредитную карту, я нажимаю ОК и ничего не происходит ... В шоке

Posted By: Turambar
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:50am
Unfortunately after installing EZdok v2 there doesn't appear a config.exe file. I installed as admin so that can;t be the problem. 
Help would be appreciated!

KR Turambar

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Willsb Willsb wrote:

Hi,

1) I can't seem to get the Horizon hold feature to work. It's turned on in the EZCA interface but it doesn't work. Tested in the default Baron as per install video.
Thanks!

Open
OnlineHelp-->Links-->HORIZON HOLD - absolutely new feature. How  to use it ? 
Watch this video please.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 8:01am
Originally posted by OMGEDSON OMGEDSON wrote:

V2 doesn't seem to work in replay mode which was a time when it would shine most on stream as I got to do cinematic camera work. Please make it work in replay mode again like v1?

What about you ?  What is cinematic camera ? May be Floating camera ? Stream ? What the stream? this is EZCA . Not a chas//ne
Floating camera will support in a middle of Feb. 

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Willsb Willsb wrote:

After some more testing I have to say that V2 is significantly worse than V1 for me..

• Can't seem to create new cameras... Can only copy and paste existing cameras
  • Can't seem to edit some cameras. I press the edit key (NUM 2) and hear a single "blip" noise, and move camera then hit NUM2 again and hear the asme blip noise. When I then try and switch to another camera and back again it hasn't saved the changes
  • It's not clear when EZCA saves changes to the aircraft camera preset. I've made the "Pilot" camera for the F22 about 3 times now as it doesn't seem to remember the camera when quitting/reloading P3D.
  • Horizon hold feature doesn't work.
  • UI Is still clunky (as above, I can't create new cameras at all), I used to be able to double click in a cell and write a name to create a new camera in EZCA v1, but that doesn't work anymore.
  • Still can't "Zoom out" on the Virtual Walls UI. There are some wall edges that are off-screen and so their boundary can't be dragged back into the visible portion of the Walls Popup. This has been a problem since V1.
  • Can't scroll or resize the popup windows as per user above.
  • Removing key assignments is still clunky. I have to focus the input and then close the EZCA View System popup before pressing another key to remove an assignment it seems?
  • Sometimes switching to an "Aircraft" camera after being in a VC camera switches the view to the build in P3D Fly-By Mode View, you have to click the aircraft camera again for the correct camera to be loaded.
  • Why do i now get a popup saying "The parameters has been edited do you want to save settings?" Doesn't it autosave changes like EZCA v1..?

I've tried running EZCA as admin, rerunning the EZCA config tool, switching SimConnect versions (the latest I have installed is 10.0.61259.0) but nothing help.

I'm assuming there is some mis-configuration with my setup, as others are not reporting these issues... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. You can not create camera because.... 
explanations here:  http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjU4x7uLsHU&t=45s" rel="nofollow - http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjU4x7uLsHU&t=45s

2. Horizon Hold need to assign Jou button. 
Explanation here:  http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjU4x7uLsHU&t=45s" rel="nofollow - http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjU4x7uLsHU&t=45s

3. UI... double click is removed from UI. It generate bugs. Bugs or no bugs ? Please your choice ?

4. Wirtual Walls.  http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVTDFHVsoc" rel="nofollow - http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVTDFHVsoc

Open aircraft.cfg file from your aircraft where this bug arise , then delete all unused camera sections. It is a conflict that the cameras installed developer. I am unable to delete them without your knowledge. Do this manually or send me aircraft.cfg from your plane and I will remove these sections manually.

Correctly. The settings of VC Aircraft and worldcam for mouse and keyboard is different.

No more autosave. Forgit please... You working with copy of set. For this feature For this option users have voted 99.9%.

Please open OnlineHelp - links for get more info..
Periodically, there are new answers arise.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: JerdooFlightX
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 8:39am
Marniftar,

Thanks for the update and the update offer when it comes to buying the update.
I'm considering to buy but 2 questions are important for me.

1 is does the worldcam work in P3D even if I'm using an old version of FSrecorder for replay?

2 can I install over the 1.18 version or do you recommend me uninstalling the old version first?

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/JerdooFlightX

i7 4770K OC @ 4.6Ghz Corsair H100i Asus Maximus VII Ranger 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 512GB SSD 1TB HDD ASUS GTX 970 4GB Corsair RM850 Corsair Carbide 500R

Posted By: seippg
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 9:14am
I got the copy/paste camera thing sorted out.  I have to say, not sure why you'd want to require someone to click a button for the Horizontal Hold.  One more thing to remember...I don't have to click a button in the real world to turn my head.  Still, it works really well when it's on.  Strongly urge that you have an option to have it on without a button click.

Another thing.  I have an 8 position hat switch I use in button mode.  It'd be nice to have an option to use all 8 positions.

One last thing, how do I turn off all the bouncing around on the runway.  I keep turning things off but not the right things and my 777, is bouncing down the runway acting like a 172.  I know I must be missing something. 

Still, overall, it's nice from what I see.

EDIT:  Is the bumping around related to the Aircraft Speed set in the Surface setting?  Should get rid of those arrows as they don't work and aren't needed.

Posted By: Aaqib_Afzal
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 9:39am
Hi

Everything seems to be working fine and really like V2. But i have one issue where unless im in Edit mode i cant seem to move around the vc using keyboard keys (up, down, left, right, page up, page down) in any view.

I can pan around using middle mouse but not move around using keyboard shortcuts?Is this normal or some mistake i have made?but keyboard shortcuts work if i go into edit mode

Appreciate some help

Thanks

-------------
Aaqib Afzal

Posted By: fyrakoto
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 9:52am
For those who cannot find the config.exe file

Please disable your antivirus and reinstall Ezdok. My antivirus deleted this file upon installation, because it was considered as infected file. I disabled my antivirus and excluded the installation folder on my antivirus scan setting, then reinstalled ezca2 and everything worked fine.

Posted By: mikeadamo
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 9:58am
Originally posted by markf121 markf121 wrote:

Hi Mike

have you had any reply or solution as I am getting the same issues as yourself. Let me know if you get a reply regards

Hi Mark,

No reply/solution yet. I'm seeing the "turn off your AV" suggestion but I've excluded the install folder and the install file and I still have the same issue.

Mike

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by JerdooFlightX JerdooFlightX wrote:

Marniftar,

Thanks for the update and the update offer when it comes to buying the update.
I'm considering to buy but 2 questions are important for me.

1 is does the worldcam work in P3D even if I'm using an old version of FSrecorder for replay?

2 can I install over the 1.18 version or do you recommend me uninstalling the old version first?

1. I not tested this with FSrecorder , but i not see problem for using together.
V2 tested with built in recorder only. 

2. Just rename old EZCA folder in ProgramFiles86 to other name. For example - EZCA_OLD

This is will disable old EZ in autolauch.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 10:14am
Originally posted by seippg seippg wrote:

I got the copy/paste camera thing sorted out.  I have to say, not sure why you'd want to require someone to click a button for the Horizontal Hold.  One more thing to remember...I don't have to click a button in the real world to turn my head.  Still, it works really well when it's on.  Strongly urge that you have an option to have it on without a button click.

Another thing.  I have an 8 position hat switch I use in button mode.  It'd be nice to have an option to use all 8 positions.

One last thing, how do I turn off all the bouncing around on the runway.  I keep turning things off but not the right things and my 777, is bouncing down the runway acting like a 172.  I know I must be missing something. 

Still, overall, it's nice from what I see.

EDIT:  Is the bumping around related to the Aircraft Speed set in the Surface setting?  Should get rid of those arrows as they don't work and aren't needed.

You want enabled Horizon Hold always ?  Or autoenable after take-off?

Is the bumping around related to the Aircraft Speed set in the Surface setting?  
===
Yes in the surface settings.

I do not understand about arrows. 
Watch this video how to change values in a effect processor

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Aaqib_Afzal Aaqib_Afzal wrote:

Hi

Everything seems to be working fine and really like V2. But i have one issue where unless im in Edit mode i cant seem to move around the vc using keyboard keys (up, down, left, right, page up, page down) in any view.

I can pan around using middle mouse but not move around using keyboard shortcuts?Is this normal or some mistake i have made?but keyboard shortcuts work if i go into edit mode

Appreciate some help

Thanks

Tell me model of your mouse. You second person who have problem with MM button probably.

-------------
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Posted By: Aaqib_Afzal
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 11:23am

Originally posted by Aaqib_Afzal Aaqib_Afzal wrote:

Hi

Appreciate some help

Thanks

Tell me model of your mouse. You second person who have problem with MM button probably.

Thanks for your response. I think issue is ok now, i had to enable the feature to move camera position using keyboard. Btw my mouse is Razer Taipan

But i have another problem, how to increase camera position movement speed in recording mode?it seem very slow moving

-------------
Aaqib Afzal

Posted By: Turambar
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 11:25am
I have the same problem: no config.exe. I hope they'll give us a solution!

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Turambar Turambar wrote:

I have the same problem: no config.exe. I hope they'll give us a solution!

Did you have Antivirus on during EZ install?

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: beltrix
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:13pm
Thanks for V2, install was buggy but, every system is different and with all add-ons anything can happen.  In my case, easy, uninstalled, fixed exe.dll and checked dll.xml to be on the safe side. GUI looks cool and although don't have time now, will post later. Please Marnitfarr keep calm and plow ahead, you're doing great stuff, thanks for discount and being on top of this forum!

Posted By: Fly_Dx10
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:27pm
Marniftarr,

thanks for a very fair update price! :)

I'm liking v2 though it will take me some time to be able to use it as quickly as I did v1.

On my machine the edit mode is acting weird. Sometimes it works when I press Num2, sometimes it doesn't.
And when I'm in edit mode the mouse scroll wheel for adjusting the zoom level is also spotty. Sometimes it works, then it doesn't.

Has anyone else seen this?

Posted By: Bruno Liebi
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Fly_Dx10 Fly_Dx10 wrote:

Marniftarr,

I'm liking v2 though it will take me some time to be able to use it as quickly as I did v1.

On my machine the edit mode is acting weird. Sometimes it works when I press Num2, sometimes it doesn't.
And when I'm in edit mode the mouse scroll wheel for adjusting the zoom level is also spotty. Sometimes it works, then it doesn't.

Yes I have problems with the edit mode and mouse zoom in FSX Box edition. The mouse zoom is not working at all!
In P3D no problem to use the mouse wheel to zoom and edit.

Bruno

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:44pm
I find it really helps editing if you always click on the Update camera option as soon as you create at least one view in a camera set

it's important, no autosave occurs IN sim - it will give a prompt on exit of sim but do not
rely on it do it IN SIM

I am training myself to do it after every change in camera settings

-------------
Kevin

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:45pm

Originally posted by OMGEDSON OMGEDSON wrote:

What about you ?  What is cinematic camera ? May be Floating camera ? Stream ? What the stream? this is EZCA . Not a chas//ne
Floating camera will support in a middle of Feb. 

Sorry I should use less complex English....

It's working very well for me but does not work when doing a replay. V1 worked beautiful in replay mode. Will this be fixed?

Edson

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Bruno Liebi Bruno Liebi wrote:

Originally posted by Fly_Dx10 Fly_Dx10 wrote:

Marniftarr,

Yes I have problems with the edit mode and mouse zoom in FSX Box edition. The mouse zoom is not working at all!
In P3D no problem to use the mouse wheel to zoom and edit.

Bruno

I use FSX Accl.
All ok with edit /  mouse wheel zoom .. default  EZv2 setup.

-------------
Vaughan Martell

Posted By: Fly_Dx10
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:14pm
My problems are in P3D v3 - latest Hotfix2.

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:23pm

Can you check that the files. In ezca2 folder

Ezca.exe
Config.exe

And Prepar3d.exe in your sim install folder

Are all set with file properties -compatibility - change settings for all users - run as administrator

Also they are excluded under your anti virus software - including Windows defender

-------------
Kevin

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net