SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Panels swap?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panels swap?
    Posted: June-27-2003 at 7:59am

Guys, I'm not experienced (just bought) in FSPS so bear with my terminology. I have an aircraft in which I can swap 2 panels - main panel and landing panel in 2D cockpit view by clicking on the edge of the dash with a mouse (it is assigned to: look up back in FS2002).

I want to swap the order of the panels, so that the landing view would become a default forward view in 2D and the full panel would take the place of the landing panel in the background. 

Thanks,

petrovigor@iteranet.ru

UweR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UweR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2003 at 8:26pm
Hi, you can, with some panels, simply swap the two complete windows in the panel.cfg After that, exchange the two toggle gauges against each other (if there are two). There are however panels that need to have all gauges loaded at statup, only a trial will tell.
UweR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UweR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2003 at 8:29pm
Addition: For this change I would use a simple text editor, donīt know if FS PAnel Studio could do it.
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2003 at 5:15pm
You can also change the Window:Properties so that the "Visible at Startup" checkbox is on for the windows you'd like to see when FS200X starts. You can turn this on for the landing view and off for all other windows.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic