SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Panel How to question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcrous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel How to question
    Posted: March-19-2013 at 1:17pm

I am asking as I am not so clued up with 3D cockpit panel files, or how to solve them, although I am using FSPS quite long.

When I fly the Captain Sim Herc (L100-30) I prefer the panel that can be brought up with the simicon icon L. This is not the default panel page. However when I cycle through views (for exmple when my sound is very soft en the late evening, to see whether the landing gear has lowered or gone up) I do not get back to the L panel when I finish the cycle but a smaller one wich was the original default.

1)
I first have to press the L (simicon) to get the pannel and then the yoke (simicon) to make it go away. Can I, as with 2D panels at the panal.cfg entry, visble, add a 1 to force it to be visible? If, How do I set the view as the default?

2)
Also when I boot the Herc or after the view cycle is completed, the simicons and the reality XP toggle is gone. I then have to go to the FSX tab menu views/Instrument panel, and enable it mannually. Can the panel be set that it will at all times display until I disable it the same way?

3)
The panel also displays the bottom windows of the cockpit (there are physical windows next to your leg to look through at the runway or terrain), but in the L100-30 they are not there as it is the civilian version, although it is available as an option before you order. All civilian Hercs however are without them. How can I add a bitpap immage of a canvas or leather map case over it to hide it?

Regards
Johan

Regards

Johan Crous

jcrous1@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic