SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock McIntyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2019 at 12:46am
Randy - Thank you

Cheers
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2019 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

freddy_, I have found that Hotfix 1 was a huge improvement for me. I was having low FPS at (Aerosoft) EDDF with Orbx Germany after updating from v4.4 to v4.5. All is running smooth now. I always do the full update (Client, Content and Scenery) and delete my Prepar3D.cfg file as well as Shaders.

RRVyper, I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll keep it brief ...

My old Windows 7 PC, with FSX on it, died 2-and-a-half months ago. So I purchased a new PC, software packages, and Prepar3D v4.5. I also re-purchased, at discount or full price depending on each company, all my add-ons (PMDG, Flight1, Majestic, Aerosoft, Active Sky, FSUIPC, AI aircraft, EZdok v3, etc ... everything). It can be an expensive hobby. Over the 10 years that I ran FSX on Windows 7, I kept many text-based notes about aircraft.cfg file changes, and who the heck knows what else. With the newly installed Windows 10 on the new PC, I set about installing Prepar3D and all the addons, taking new notes along the way where required. It's taken me the full 2-and-a-half months of installing, adding liveries, installing scenery addons, re-working AI files, re-editing AFCADs that I had worked on for FSX to make them compatible with Prepar3D, setting up EZdok cameras, taking new notes, and doing everything else required to bring my new PC with Prepar3D up to the exact same level as what I had with FSX and 10 years of editing, adjusting, and gathering addons. During this time, there was lots or forum reading (including this forum, obviously) to bring myself up to speed with Prepar3D's compatibility with addons and other such requirements. A learning curve for sure. The only thing I missed was HeliTraffic-2009 (which, sadly, is not compatible).

At no stage during all this did I do an actual "proper flight". Just take-offs, circuits, and landings. Just testing aircraft installs, joystick configurations, scenery, AFCADs, slider settings, etc. I was in the home-stretch and had just managed to get EZdok 3.0.1.66 to play nice with Active Sky and Prepar3D ... and was in the middle of the process of importing my EZdok v1 cameras, and adjusting those ... when Lockheed Martin announced the 4.5 Hotfix.

Having not yet flown a "proper flight" in my "new sim", and with the (admittedly minor) issues I had just gone through trying to get EZdok to work with SimConnect and Active Sky, I was reluctant to dive in and do the Hotfix update. The sim was working, I was getting good frame rates, and I was on the home stretch.

Only just yesterday I did my first "proper flight". Taking my (new) FSLabs A320x for a fly from KMCI to KSFO. (I previously owned the excellent Aerosoft A320, but with a new PC and more power I decided the FSLabs A320 would suit me better.) And like a number of things going from FSX to Prepar3D, this aircraft also involved a bit of a learning curve for me.

So, as I write this, considering it's taken me 2-and-a-half months to get to this point, and having only just yesterday completed my first "proper flight" in my (new) sim, I'm just a little hesitant to do the Hotfix right now. My flight yesterday was butter smooth (to use a phrase I see others using in forums) and with great frame rates - especially considering the workload the FSLabs A320X can apparently place on a PC.

Right now, I am just keen to fly. It's been a long time. I do want to put the Hotfix on, but at the same time, this newly installed sim appears to be "not broke". And, if it aint broke, then don't fix it. I've read some negative stories here and there, and I don't want to potentially "risk" my 2-and-a-half months of re-installation work with something which possibly may not work first time (based on reading other's experiences - and not just about updating EZdok, but Prepar3D itself as well, and other addons too).

Believe me, I am keen to get the fixes and updates. But, right now, I think I'll fly for a while with the sim in it's current state (v4.5 sans Hotfix). It's working for me, as is. I'll probably dive in to the Hotfix and the updates to Active Sky, EZdok etc, a little later down the track (a few weeks or so, maybe).

(Hmmm, actually, that wasn't all that brief, was it? Hehe, sorry.)
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2019 at 10:39pm
I hear you, freddy_. If you are happy with your current setup and the release notes for the Hotfix seem to not apply to you, there's little incentive to risk the update. I really only mentioned my experience because going from v4.4 to v4.5 caused me some performance issues which Hotfix 1 solved. Enjoy your flying and leave the update(s) for another day. Smile

Randy
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2019 at 11:06pm
Hehehe, to be honest, I am not sure if the release notes for the Hotfix do, or do not, apply to me. I may have had some sound volume issues during my testing, including in yesterday's flight. Lockheed Martin's release notes do mention a sound volume fix when going from external views to internal views. But, because everything is only just newly installed for me, I currently have no "benchmark" to check against. So I'm not sure if I do actually have an issue with sound volume, or whether I still just need to make some settings adjustments. It could merely be a "placebo" effect: I read the release notes and, based on what they said, I think I could have that problem. So, I'm encouraged to read your experience with the updates, along with Jock's, and others as well. I may end up diving in sooner than later. Time will tell.
Bottom-Gun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bottom-Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2019 at 7:25am
In my environment, if "Run as Administorator" of TrackIR software is checked, profile"Prepar3d" will be hooked by starting of P3D and "EZCA" will ignore.
It will become reverse if it does not check.

In P3D v4.5, if an airplane is changed into a helicopter, the fault from which a background is fixed and VC will be in a float state will occur.
Although this is avoidable, it seems to be in V4.5 side about a cause.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Bottom-Gun Bottom-Gun wrote:

In my environment, if "Run as Administorator" of TrackIR software is checked, profile"Prepar3d" will be hooked by starting of P3D and "EZCA" will ignore.
It will become reverse if it does not check.

In P3D v4.5, if an airplane is changed into a helicopter, the fault from which a background is fixed and VC will be in a float state will occur.
Although this is avoidable, it seems to be in V4.5 side about a cause.
Run the Config Tool as Administrator and check the TrackIR5 folder to make sure the Simconnect files are renamed (don't end in .manifest). Ensure your TrackIR profile is tied to Prepar3D.exe (not EZCA.exe) so it activates when you start P3D. Start TrackIR first - TrackIR should detect P3D, switch to the correct profile and then connect to EZCA once it loads. Ensure P3D is run as Administrator. Also, once the scenario loads, make sure the current view is EZCA VC cam.

Randy

Edit: Sorry. I was writing this from my laptop and my memory was obviously faulty. I just checked my sim and the TrackIR Title is showing as EZCA. I'm not sure it matters as both EZCA and Prepar3D are running and I have TrackIR using the same profile for each title. I suspect it started as Prepar3D then switched to EZCA once EZCA started.
Bottom-Gun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bottom-Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 8:53am
Thank you.
In my case, TrackIR5.exe detects profile "EZCA", and there is no problem.

Although my memory is ambiguous, in V4.4, it is remembered that TrackIR5.exe was employed by "Run AS Admin".
When P3D was started in this state, TrackIR5.exe was first detected to the profile "prepar3D" beginning, and was overdue for a while and detected "EZCA".

Windows10 has the complicated specification of security and employment is difficult for it.
Dmxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 9:10am
Hi: the download link can't link, it shows that this page cannot be accessed.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Dmxy Dmxy wrote:

Hi: the download link can't link, it shows that this page cannot be accessed.
Do you mean the link to v3.0.1.68 in this post:

I works for me. Ermm
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Bottom-Gun Bottom-Gun wrote:

Thank you.
In my case, TrackIR5.exe detects profile "EZCA", and there is no problem.

Although my memory is ambiguous, in V4.4, it is remembered that TrackIR5.exe was employed by "Run AS Admin".
When P3D was started in this state, TrackIR5.exe was first detected to the profile "prepar3D" beginning, and was overdue for a while and detected "EZCA".

Windows10 has the complicated specification of security and employment is difficult for it.
I just checked and I have TrackIR set to Run as Administrator. I am also using Windows 10 but do not use Windows Defender (AV or firewall). I run BitDefender instead.
Dmxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:31am
This link , I can't open it, can you give me another link? Thank you.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:36am

This link , I can't open it, can you give me another link? Thank you.
Perhaps your antivirus program (or Smartscreen?) is blocking it. Try the link in this post:

Dmxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 10:43am
Can you send the EZ v3.0.1.68 compression package to my email address: 2213123719@qq.com
thank you very much
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 11:01am

Can you send the EZ v3.0.1.68 compression package to my email address: 2213123719@qq.com
thank you very much

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Dmxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 6:25pm
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV
This link can't be opened.
https://www.ezdok-camera.com/files/V3_Update/EZCA_V3.0.1.62_update.exe
I can open this format link
Google Cloud disk stuff we blocked here can not access
Dmxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2019 at 6:39pm
This link requires a VPN. Now I have downloaded it successfully. Thank you for your kind help. Good people are safe for life!
webestereo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webestereo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2019 at 9:36pm
Testing new update, working fine!  Happy Flying!
Jock McIntyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock McIntyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2019 at 8:42pm
Folks.
I have been using Ver 3.0.1.68 for just on a month now.  Happy.
Only issue (minor) I have is with FSL software.
The A320 opens with a very wide angled view of the cockpit.
This is fixed by cycling to an outside view then returning to a cockpit view and all is good after that initial action.
I can live with this work around but would just like to confirm that others are experiencing this with FSL.
Other developers (PMDG, QW iFly etc) do not have this issue.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Cheers
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Jock McIntyre Jock McIntyre wrote:

Folks.
I have been using Ver 3.0.1.68 for just on a month now.  Happy.
Only issue (minor) I have is with FSL software.
The A320 opens with a very wide angled view of the cockpit.
This is fixed by cycling to an outside view then returning to a cockpit view and all is good after that initial action.
I can live with this work around but would just like to confirm that others are experiencing this with FSL.
Other developers (PMDG, QW iFly etc) do not have this issue.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Cheers

Hi!
I confirm this problem. The fact is that the FSLabs on-the-fly substitute for your aircraft.cfg file on pre-prepared.
I after loading the flight, just change the view to "EZCA VC camera" through the standard menu of the simulator (right-click in the area of the simulator window) and then the all views of Ezdok work correctly.
I have been thinking about this problem for a long time and maybe find a solution by changing the FSLabs files. If there is a good result, I will inform the decision.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Jock McIntyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock McIntyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2019 at 6:12am
Nick
Thank you for this confirmation.
Easy to live with until it is fixed.
Cheers
Jock McIntyre
Melbourne, Australia
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2019 at 3:26pm
Bonjour à tous,
A simple question ?
I have ezca v3 01 53, ... 61....62... can we go directly to the version... 68  Question
Thanks
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2019 at 3:47pm
Oui mon ami. Smile

Randy
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2019 at 4:37pm
Merci l'ami du Canada (ou de "la belle province" ? Wink)
I ask this question because I don't see the right version number (...68) in the config.exe of EZCA3.
Pourtant j'ai bien installé (however I installed the dernière - latest version (EZCA_V3.0.1.68.exe)
Disapprove

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2019 at 5:30pm
No, Manitoba actually. At least currently... Big smile

The Config tool is still at v3.0.1.62. You are up-to-date! Thumbs Up

Cheers!
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 4:49am
Thank you, cher ami,

So where can we read the version used ? EZCA V 3.0.1.XX  ?

off topic
Manitoba, Baie d'Hudson... !  Adventure lands from Jack London's novels... Thumbs Up
johnjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 6:50am
Hello, same problem as Dieter, the P3D splash screen comes up for about 30 seconds then disappears then the EZCA FSX/P3D error message appears.

I have tried all the fixes suggested so far and am also on 7070 release but get this process.  I had to uninstall Actice Sky to get back into prepar3d v4.5
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 7:21am
Originally posted by johnjones johnjones wrote:

Hello, same problem as Dieter, the P3D splash screen comes up for about 30 seconds then disappears then the EZCA FSX/P3D error message appears.

I have tried all the fixes suggested so far and am also on 7070 release but get this process.  I had to uninstall Actice Sky to get back into prepar3d v4.5

Look back on page 2 of these post .. he said he fixed his problem.
Vaughan Martell
johnjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 8:04am
I checked the previous email sen to me that this was fixed by using the elauncher.exe that i downloaded from the email thread and modified the exe loader to use this but now i don't receive the process error prepar3d just drops out and does not continue to load, i have tried deleting my config file for prepar3d in the hope that would force it to rebuild and load but that did not work either. ?. i i don't unload active sky then i can't fly so easy choice right now but kinda annoyed at having to debug this issue when i paid good money for what i thought was a premium product.  hopefully this get sorted soon.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 9:27am
Are you running P3D as an administrator and EZCA v3.0.1.68? Are the appropriate exclusions set up in your Antivirus program? If yes, this sounds like your exe.xml or dll.xml files may be corrupted or another add-on is causing an issue. Have a look at this post:

If you can't solve it, post your exe.xml and dll.xml contents (from both locations) here so we can have a look.

Randy
johnjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2019 at 8:12am
Hi Randy, I was going to write a whole story on what I had to do to resolve this but in the end it came down to one thing.

The issue is that with the install of AS 7070 and EZCA v.68 and the dll.xml.

Active Skye for me after being installed so many times was creating a path;
<Path>as_srv\as_connect_64.dll</Path>

This is the dll that is causing all the issues as this version 17.0.0.77 is incompatible with Active Sky and EZCA v3.  

The actual file for need causing all the issues was "as_connect_64_45.dll" which is version 17.1.1.119

In the end I deleted the exe and dl from the C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 directory and then started both Active Skye and P3D.  The sim loaded and I was able to use both of these addons no problem. These were the only addons I had used other than aircraft.

Whilst this has made it work if I restart my machine I then get another Launch Addon entry at the end which tries to load the original as_connect_64 dll again on top of the correct one and this in turn causes the sim to not load..  It is an easy workaround to just ensure the dll.XML from the roaming directory is either deleted or amended for it to all work again.  I really hope this helps others get their sim working as this was quite a stretch for a user to take to resolve a problem such as this but happy to help.

This is what the dll.xml looked like when it made the duplicate entry fyi.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Path>as_srv\as_connect_64_45.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Regards John C
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2019 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by johnjones johnjones wrote:

Hi Randy, I was going to write a whole story on what I had to do to resolve this but in the end it came down to one thing.

The issue is that with the install of AS 7070 and EZCA v.68 and the dll.xml.

Active Skye for me after being installed so many times was creating a path;

This is the dll that is causing all the issues as this version 17.0.0.77 is incompatible with Active Sky and EZCA v3.  

The actual file for need causing all the issues was "as_connect_64_45.dll" which is version 17.1.1.119

In the end I deleted the exe and dl from the C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 directory and then started both Active Skye and P3D.  The sim loaded and I was able to use both of these addons no problem. These were the only addons I had used other than aircraft.

Whilst this has made it work if I restart my machine I then get another Launch Addon entry at the end which tries to load the original as_connect_64 dll again on top of the correct one and this in turn causes the sim to not load..  It is an easy workaround to just ensure the dll.XML from the roaming directory is either deleted or amended for it to all work again.  I really hope this helps others get their sim working as this was quite a stretch for a user to take to resolve a problem such as this but happy to help.

This is what the dll.xml looked like when it made the duplicate entry fyi.

<Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Path>as_srv\as_connect_64_45.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Regards John C
John, the correct entry for ASP4 is as follows:

<Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

The as_connect_64_45.dll section is incorrect. It needs to be removed.

Randy

Edit: Note that it worked because as_connect_64.dll is a copy of the dll that the updater provided, which is as_connect_64_45.dll for P3D v4.5. I suspect the as_btstrp_config_manager.exe program from the exe.xml file checks the P3D version you are running and ensures the correct dll is copied over as as_connect_64.dll negating the need to change the dll.xml every time.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by LATECOERE LATECOERE wrote:

Thank you, cher ami,

So where can we read the version used ? EZCA V 3.0.1.XX  ?

off topic
Manitoba, Baie d'Hudson... !  Adventure lands from Jack London's novels... Thumbs Up
Désolé pour le retard, mon ami.

The version number for EZCA can be seen in the title bar of the EZCA main window, or via the About menu.

off topic
Ha ha. I'm quite a ways south of there!

Randy
LATECOERE View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LATECOERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2019 at 4:40pm
Mais oui elle se cachait in Propriétés...
Merci, Thanks, et Vive le Manitoba ! Thumbs Up

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2019 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by LATECOERE LATECOERE wrote:

Mais oui elle se cachait in Propriétés...
Merci, Thanks, et Vive le Manitoba ! Thumbs Up

Mais oui, bien sûr!

Et vive la France!
 Flag: France on Google
Now I better stop before I say something wrong. LOL
maxschmelzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxschmelzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2019 at 2:47pm
Hello, I am having an issue with this update. I started with a clean install of 3.0.1.53 then went to this update and the EZCA.exe disappears after install. All antivirus is disabled during install and the EZCA folder is listed in the exclusions anyways. The exe is nowhere to be found. Its not quarantined, its just gone...

Now if I install 3.0.1.62, it installs fine and will run (although not for long since its not the latest version).

Any ideas?
I might uninstall my antivirus and see if that does it. I cant understand where the exe goes though if its not in quarantine.

Max
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2019 at 4:58pm
Max,
If your Antivirus didn't disable Windows Defender then I suspect it is WD that is causing EZCA.exe to be deleted. Or some other anti-malware program perhaps? Check your AV log files to see if there is any notification for EZCA.exe. Just to confirm, you meant the C:\Program Files\EZCA3 folder, correct?

Randy
maxschmelzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxschmelzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2019 at 5:34pm
Just checked the log. It appears WD is the culprit. Windows recognizes that I have Avast and it looks like WD is disabled. Although it seems to still run according to event viewer. Very frustrating! I got it to work by adding EZCA3 folder to the exclusions under WD. Even though I had to ENABLE WD just to add the exclusion then DISABLE it again. Go figure Censored

Your help is much appreciated Randy,
Max

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2019 at 7:51pm
Glad you sorted it out, Max. Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic