SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 10:37am
Still problem to get P3D 4.5 hotfix and EZCA working!!
P3DV 4.5 without hotfix runs with EZCA after 10-12 simconnect tries.
Befor i had no trouble with ezca
rvanzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvanzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:01pm
Hello Marniftarr,

I renamed the EZCA3 folder and P3D launched just fine, closed the sim and named the folder back to original and now everything seems to be working.

Thanks
BruceR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 12:17am

I’m also having CTD during the opening page of P3D.  Today I uninstalled ‘Client’ and installed the new Client version 4.5.12.30293.  I then deleted the P3D.cfg and the Shaders Folder.

Next, I ran EZCA V3.0.1.68.exe and also the latest update from ActiveSky.  I rebooted and ran P3D as Administrator.  After about 30 seconds the P3D opening screen disappeared (in other words CTD) and an error message popped up.  This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.   

After reading your forums I decided to uninstall EZDOC v3.  After doing a fresh install of your v3, I then applied the EZCA V3.0.1.68 update.  I then ran P3D again and after a few seconds I was asked to change over the camera settings, which I did.  After another 20 seconds or so it CTD with the same error message.     

I read you wanted to try to see that happens after EZCA3 is renamed.  I renamed it EZCA3.OFF and tried to run P3D again.  It still CTD but I didn’t get the error message. 

After each crash I checked Event Viewer and had the same message each time.  The message is;

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.475, time stamp: 0x3230aa04

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000fb049

Faulting process id: 0x274

Faulting application start time: 0x01d50b91f3bfb67f

Faulting application path: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: f6bb7ea1-e5a1-401d-9398-ea4eadad326b

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

Does this appear to be something to do the EZDOC, or do you think I should look elsewhere?  I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter.

Bruce R 
BruceR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 4:03am
Re-message above;  I discovered what my problem was.  I read in a post by JJJackson in "The Prepar3d Forum" over at Avsim that WX Advantage Radar had caused P3D not to open.  As JJJackson suggested, I turned "off" MV_WXM.dll in my Modules folder and low and behold P3D opened.  Apparently WX Advantage Radar is yet to be updated for the hotfix.

Regards

Bruce R 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by BruceR BruceR wrote:

After about 30 seconds the P3D opening screen disappeared (in other words CTD) and an error message popped up.  This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.
You'll see this message from EZCA whenever something prevents P3D from starting. EZCA waits until P3D is finished loading (usually at the scenario screen) and if it doesn't get there (or takes too long) it will give this error. Usually, if it takes too long, you can just use the EZCA menu (icon in the Notification area) and restart EZCA, then try to isolate what add-on is causing delays.

Thanks for posting the fix. Thumbs Up

Randy
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 1:04pm
After another 20 seconds or so it CTD with the same error message.
This said “EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run”.  
===
BruceR 
The EZCA v3    P3D/FSX process not found.  Application can not run" - is not a error. This is just message from EZCA code that Prepar3D.exe is not found in process list.
It mean that EZ will close. Then ezca.exe process is kill itself.
EZ can not working without P3d process.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 1:07pm
Guys ! Please try this method describe early:

If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

<Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3\ezlauncher.exe</Path>

After this , EZCA v3 will launch like V2 via launcher. 
It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

Now i need to get some statistics about this method to fix autostart bugs. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 7:18am
That Works for me now.
Thanks for your Support
Greetings
Dieter
jjlittler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjlittler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 8:35am
Does not work for me... same Sim connect issue

JJ
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:05am
Originally posted by jjlittler jjlittler wrote:

Does not work for me... same Sim connect issue

JJ

Which Ezdok version did you install?

How does the Simconnect problem present itself?
Vaughan Martell
jjlittler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjlittler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:08am
Hi Vaugan,

I installed 3.0.1.68 ran first time no probs. Then restarted PC> Ran into the same sim connect issue as always (hang at simconnect page) Copied the file and changed exe as above
"If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

"
Still simconnect issue with hanging simconnect page. I have once again gone back to V2 with no issues at all.
JJ
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:13am
Originally posted by jjlittler jjlittler wrote:

Hi Vaugan,

I installed 3.0.1.68 ran first time no probs. Then restarted PC> Ran into the same sim connect issue as always (hang at simconnect page) Copied the file and changed exe as above
"If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

"
Still simconnect issue with hanging simconnect page. I have once again gone back to V2 with no issues at all.
JJ

I went back to V2 also [until updates continue , end of summer Sept/Oct] but I have gone back and forth between V2 and v3 several times without a problem.

So, my thought is something on your system is causing the simconnect issue.

My question still is:
How does the Simconnect problem present itself?
The hang .. do you have a screenshot of the error?

Vaughan Martell
Pe11e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pe11e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 12:29am
Hello,

any news regarding menu for advanced camera shaking features, integrated in Effects Studio (as seen in the promo video)?

Thank you in advance!
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Pe11e Pe11e wrote:

Hello,

any news regarding menu for advanced camera shaking features, integrated in Effects Studio (as seen in the promo video)?

Thank you in advance!
Is this what you are referring to?

Randy
Pe11e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pe11e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Originally posted by Pe11e Pe11e wrote:

Hello,

Thank you in advance!
Is this what you are referring to?

Randy

Yes, thank you!
Not sure how I missed that post.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 1:36pm
I don't think everything is enabled yet, though. Disapprove
Pe11e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pe11e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

I don't think everything is enabled yet, though. Disapprove

Yeah, I tried few sliders on ground, few landings also to test, no change at all.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 3:47pm
Not much happens on the ground other than head movement when turning or bumps on rough ground. But there are controls that are disabled. I think they are waiting on the manual to be updated.

JasonPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Guys ! Please try this method describe early:

If you have troubles with starting EZ V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

Now i need to get some statistics about this method to fix autostart bugs. 

Does not work for me. Really considering giving up on this program!
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:30am
Originally posted by JasonPC JasonPC wrote:

Does not work for me. Really considering giving up on this program!

Have you submitted a support ticket? 

Why not start a new thread and describe what the problem is? Give as many details as you can and version numbers of the software and which OS you are running. Paste the contents of the exe.xml, dll.xml and add-ons.cfg files found in 

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\

Maybe we can get it working for you.

Randy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic