SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.
    Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:07am
Hello guys.
Now it's summer time, the EZ team was sent on vacation until the fall, so I alone will not be able to develop and support the  product at the pace of last winter when several people worked on the project. . This means that the elimination of bugs that occur in users postponed to the fall.
These problems are:
1. Very rarely EZ can not connect to the simconnect. The reason is not known. We spent 1 month to identify this problem - without results. I think this is a windows update problem, or a windows updates combination problem. The solution to this problem is postponed to autumn.
2. Sometimes Resh.exe is not initialized on the cold start of the simulator. . The cause of the problem is also not identified. The elimination of the problem was postponed to autumn.

3. Adding new features that are listed in the wish list (about 10 points) - moved to autumn.

But. I actively follow the topics, but very rarely answer your questions in this forum, because I think that I can’t answer with empty promises to problems that I can’t fix.

What are our plans for the summer?

1. I actively follow the Prepar3D and ActiveSky updates and quickly adapt EZ for new versions of these products. Now ActiveSky is in beta testing, so there may be delays in new versions of EZ for AS.
2. I also adapt the EZ 2.8 version for new versions of P3D.
3. If there is a critical error like "Acess Violation" and this error is with a large number of users - I immediately start working to eliminate this error. This was already in build .53 2 months ago. The error has been fixed.

Because of this, you don’t have to worry about the developer disappearing or not responding to  support. My support will work in the summer 2 times a week. The EZ team has a personal life, and summer with warm days in my city lasts only 2 months. All other   time - the development of EZ since September to May next year.

Either way, the EZ user receives an update for newer versions of P3D for free, and the adaptation will take a maximum of 2 days.

Always remember - you have 30 days to use refund. Refund exists in order to return the money spent if the product for some reason or not does not satisfaction  the buyer. If you have the bug  that is not possible to eliminate - take the money back and return to the EZ in the fall. This is a normal practice.

Now I offer a new version of EZ which is adapted for P3D 4.5 "Hotfix" (4.5.12.30293) as well as support for ActiveSky BETA 7070.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
psolk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psolk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:18am
Thank you for all the efforts!!  Hope the team enjoys the warm weather!
reecemj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reecemj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:41am
Thank you for letting EZ users know what to expect in the next 2 months. Enjoy your warm months. 
DeltaFlight84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 6:53am
Thanks for this Update, and for all the team ENJOY THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:24am
Hi there,
this update is not working for me.
I get a message that p3d/fsx process not found.Application cannot run.
Big problems with ezca - i think
Nothing works - very bad.

please give a proper solution!!

greetings
Dieter
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Dieter Dieter wrote:

Hi there,
this update is not working for me.
I get a message that p3d/fsx process not found.Application cannot run.
Big problems with ezca - i think
Nothing works - very bad.

please give a proper solution!!

greetings
Dieter

Hi!
You are trying to start EZCA.EXE without running P3D?
What version of EZCA3 did you have installed before this update?
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
bize846 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bize846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:11am
Hi,

The last couple of times when I've tried to download one of your EZCA updates I'm for some reason linked to a Google security page where I have to obtain permission to access the download page.

Is it possible there's another link I can try?

Thanks in advance!
Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:17am
Hi,
thanks for reply. I had EZCA 3 pro working with 1.66 running and P3DV4.5 without hotfix. This works after i wait for 8-12 connection trys.
But now, with hotfix update i get every time the p3D/fsx process not found
warning
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:17am
Originally posted by bize846 bize846 wrote:

Is it possible there's another link I can try?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4F5S/474WvuLvV
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
bize846 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bize846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:23am
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:35am

Hi,
thanks for reply. I had EZCA 3 pro working with 1.66 running and P3DV4.5 without hotfix. This works after i wait for 8-12 connection trys.
warning

Please make a short video or show a screenshot of how this happens. In the Task Manager, see if the Prepar3D process is running.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:41am

Hi,
warning

Delete then add all files from c:\ProgramFiles\EZCA3 folder to exclusion list of your antivirus.
The check summ of files is changed , previous files in the exclusion list is not relevant . need to add files anew.

Success ?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
seric76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seric76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 9:40am
Hello all, I still havn't extended turb modul from AS, what's wrong? 

Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 9:49am
Hi,
the virus scanner excludes EZA pro 3 folder.
I deleted the old files and makes a reinstall from ezca pro with 3.0 1.68
update, but ezca still gives a message that p3d/fsx application not found.
Sorry, but the process will not work

Cheers
Dieter
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:38am

Hi,
the virus scanner excludes EZA pro 3 folder.
I deleted the old files and makes a reinstall from ezca pro with 3.0 1.68
update, but ezca still gives a message that p3d/fsx application not found.
Sorry, but the process will not work

Cheers
Dieter

Hi!
Я извиняюсь, по английски напишу завтра.
Надо не удалять файлы из папки EZCA, а удалить всё что было в исключениях антивируса про Ezca. После этого, добавить в исключения новые файлы Ezca. 68. Постараюсь завтра объяснить подробнее.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:44am
Sorry i cannot read this
rvanzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvanzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 10:48am
Hello, same problem as Dieter, the P3D splash screen comes up for about 30 seconds then disappears then the EZCA FSX/P3D error message appears.
DeltaFlight84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:05am
Why my zoom doesn't work? i can not edit any more. See image below 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:07am
Dieter and Rvanzee , 
open c:\ProgramFiles86\EZCA3 then run EZCA.exe manually after completely load flight.

Is the EZ   working ?  or same "FSX\P3D process not found" message ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:11am
Originally posted by DeltaFlight84 DeltaFlight84 wrote:

Why my zoom doesn't work? i can not edit any more. See image below 

Make EZ main screen , post here.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by seric76 seric76 wrote:

Hello all, I still havn't extended turb modul from AS, what's wrong? 

Open General Settings - Turn On "EXtm" module slider.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
rvanzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvanzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 11:53am
Hi Marniftarr,

I cannot even load a flight as the scenario screen never appears, P3D crashes while still at the splash screen.

Regards,

Randy
Dieter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dieter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:32pm
Hi,i cannot Start p3d because the simconnect procedure will Not work.i cannot reach the Start scenarios from p3d.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:40pm

Sorry i cannot read this
LOLClap

Here's the translation:

"Hi! I'm sorry, I'll write in English tomorrow. It is necessary not to delete files from the EZCA folder, but to delete everything that was in the exceptions of the antivirus about Ezca. After that, add new Ezca files to the exceptions. 68. I will try to explain in more detail tomorrow."

Big smile
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by rvanzee rvanzee wrote:

Hi Marniftarr,

I cannot even load a flight as the scenario screen never appears, P3D crashes while still at the splash screen.

Regards,

Randy

Hi,i cannot Start p3d because the simconnect procedure will Not work.i cannot reach the Start scenarios from p3d.
When you updated P3D to v4.5 Hotfix 1 did you delete the Prepar3d.cfg file, run the EZCA Config Tool (as Administrator), start P3D (from the P3D icon, and as Administrator)) and let the Prepar3d.cfg file rebuild?

Randy
rvanzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvanzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:03pm
Yes to all
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by rvanzee rvanzee wrote:

Yes to all
It sounds like an incompatible add-on. Try renaming exe.xml and dll.xml to exe.xml.off and dll.xml.off, respectively in the following folders:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\
%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\

Then start P3D and see if it gets to the scenario screen.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 1:54pm
No no no !  Guys , EZ is absolutely isolated application. If simconnect is not answer - P3D will working anyway. 

Also - the configure tool make changes in exe.xml and standart.xml  files only ! The config tool do  not any changes in other files  ! 

To make sure just rename c:\ProgramFiles\EZCA3 folder to any other name. The P3D will not launch EZCA if this folder is renamed. 
I need to know what happen afrter renaming EZCA3 folder ?
The P3D will start without EZ or not ?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 3:51pm
I just updated to P3D v4.5.12.30293 (Hotfix 1), ASP4 Build 7070 and the latest EZCA v3.0.1.68 and everything is working very well, much smoother than before and faster loading times (after the initial load, which took a while after rebuilding Scenery.cfg and Prepar3D.cfg). I installed Client, Content and Scenery. Zoom is functioning as before (only Active Zoom for me).

Randy
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

I just updated to P3D v4.5.12.30293 (Hotfix 1), ASP4 Build 7070 and the latest EZCA v3.0.1.68 and everything is working very well, much smoother than before and faster loading times (after the initial load, which took a while after rebuilding Scenery.cfg and Prepar3D.cfg). I installed Client, Content and Scenery. Zoom is functioning as before (only Active Zoom for me).

Randy

+1

the only issue i have :  

with v2 and v3 installed (v3 exe.xml entry disabled to test v2) 

on sim start ezdok v2 opens normally but then ezdok v3 does an unexpected restart despite the exe.xml entry being disabled and the sim now has v3 opened instead of v2

to test v2 i had to rename the c;/Program Files/ezca3.  folder to prevent  v3 from being accessed 

Kevin
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by simperfi simperfi wrote:

on sim start ezdok v2 opens normally but then ezdok v3 does an unexpected restart despite the exe.xml entry being disabled and the sim now has v3 opened instead of v2

to test v2 i had to rename the c;/Program Files/ezca3.  folder to prevent  v3 from being accessed 

I'm not seeing this, Kevin. I updated v2 and disable v3 in the exe.xml and v2 loaded into P3Dv4.5 as expected. One thing I DID do was register the components when I ran the v2 Config Tool. But that shouldn't matter as they are the same in both versions.

I suspect a typo in your exe.xml (or possibly a rogue entry in Programdata??).

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:31pm
Interestingly, Active Zoom (Simple Mode) works for me in v2 but not in v3 (it never has). Unhappy

Marniftarr??
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 4:54pm

I'm not seeing this, Kevin. I updated v2 and disable v3 in the exe.xml and v2 loaded into P3Dv4.5 as expected. One thing I DID do was register the components when I ran the v2 Config Tool. But that shouldn't matter as they are the same in both versions.

I suspect a typo in your exe.xml (or possibly a rogue entry in Programdata??).

Randy

that's what I thought but Nope - Ezca v3 definitely does a secondary test connection of some sort and it just overrode V2 completely

It's not often I laugh out loud when configuring sim software but this
one made me say out loud WTF

I'm not going to offer any suggestions yet on the issues being reported
but to test a theory I turned on windows defender - all of it - including
app and browser control - the sim started have all sorts of issues
- not defender AV - it didn't block or quarantine any EZDOK files

App and browser control === controlled folder access was blocking files RELATED to the exe files used by the sim - Prepar3d.exe Ezca.exe - even the ezdok installer.exe files for v2 /v3 were affected - the actual exe files were allowed to continue

the list of blocks is mega after only two sim starts it is 3 pages
long

the one shown in the image relates to my documents - and would prevent a scenario loading from prepar3d v4 files
Kevin
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:11pm

that's what I thought but Nope - Ezca v3 definitely does a secondary test connection of some sort and it just overrode V2 completely

Hmmm, after reverting to v3 (via the exe.xml) and starting P3D, the EZCA Map of Assignments popped up saying I had a critical error (in the camera.cfg) which I fixed but then it (the Config Tool which ran by itself??) said it could not find the 2 dll files ("check your AV quarantine" or some such wording). Then P3D was restarted and EZCA v3 was running as normal. I probably should have run the v3 Config Tool after reverting to v3 in the exe.xml.

I'm not going to offer any suggestions yet on the issues being reported 
but to test a theory I turned on windows defender - all of it - including 
app and browser control - the sim started have all sorts of issues 
- not defender AV - it didn't block or quarantine any EZDOK files 

App and browser control === controlled folder access was blocking files RELATED to the exe files used by the sim - Prepar3d.exe Ezca.exe - even the ezdok installer.exe files for v2 /v3 were affected - the actual exe files were allowed to continue 

the list of blocks is mega after only two sim starts it is 3 pages
long

the one shown in the image relates to my documents - and would prevent a scenario loading from prepar3d v4 files

That's crazy. I only have BitDefender enabled. It would certainly cause issues if you weren't diligent in configuring Windows Defender. Thanks for testing.

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:18pm
Forgot to mention that the v3 Config Tool also removed the v2 entry from my exe.xml (well, all except for <Launch.Addon/>, obviously a parser issue there). Wink
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Forgot to mention that the v3 Config Tool also removed the v2 entry from my exe.xml (well, all except for <Launch.Addon/>, obviously a parser issue there). Wink

I went back to Ezdok v2 (for P3Dv4.5 HF1) [most likely until the end of summer] and fixed the exe.xml.

Looks like the new v2 is working ok ... got the normal "zoom" back , which I got used to and missed it a lot in v3.
Vaughan Martell
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by vons vons wrote:

got the normal "zoom" back , which I got used to and missed it a lot in v3.
Yeah, me too, Vaughan. Disapprove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 7:56pm
Guys, the situation with the configure tool is as follows.

If you run the config tool V3, then the V2 (autostart) section will be removed and the section for running v3 will be installed instead of the deleted section v2.

If after this run the configure tool v2, then the V3 section will NOT delete and the V3 section  will be installed in parallel with the V2 section.

After that, if you run the simulator with two sections of autostart V2 and V3, the following will happen -

First, the simulator will  start the first section in the exe.xml  that goes from top to bottom. for example, V2 is located earlier than V3.

Launcher.exe will be launched which will wait for a response from simconnect to start the main process EZCA (v2)
At the same time, the EZ v3 process will be launched too, which will also wait for a response from the simconnect.

This situation has never been tested, so when you return to the v3 version you should do the following -
1. rename the folder C: \ ProgramFiles \ EZCA3
2. Run configure tool v2

In this case there will be 2 sections of autostart v2 and v3. But since the folder V3 is renamed, only V2 will start.

If you want to upgrade to v3, just run the v3 configure tool  that will remove the autorun section v2

It is not all  !

If you have troubles with autostart V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

<Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3\ezlauncher.exe</Path>

After this , EZCA v3 will launch like V2 via launcher. 
It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

Now i need to get some statistics about this method to fix autostart bugs. 
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Guys, the situation with the configure tool is as follows.

If you run the config tool V3, then the V2 (autostart) section will be removed and the section for running v3 will be installed instead of the deleted section v2.

If after this run the configure tool v2, then the V3 section will NOT delete and the V3 section  will be installed in parallel with the V2 section.

After that, if you run the simulator with two sections of autostart V2 and V3, the following will happen -

First, the simulator will  start the first section in the exe.xml  that goes from top to bottom. for example, V2 is located earlier than V3.

Launcher.exe will be launched which will wait for a response from simconnect to start the main process EZCA (v2)
At the same time, the EZ v3 process will be launched too, which will also wait for a response from the simconnect.

This situation has never been tested, so when you return to the v3 version you should do the following -
1. rename the folder C: \ ProgramFiles \ EZCA3
2. Run configure tool v2

In this case there will be 2 sections of autostart v2 and v3. But since the folder V3 is renamed, only V2 will start.

If you want to upgrade to v3, just run the v3 configure tool  that will remove the autorun section v2

It is not all  !

If you have troubles with autostart V3 
 you can run EZCA v3 like V2  via launcher.exe

Do next steps for this: 

1. Copy  ezlauncher.exe from installed V2 folder to installed V3 folder. This file  must be placed in folder which placed ezca.exe (v3).

2. Then open exe.xml and rename EZCA.exe to ezlauncher.exe  in section EZdok camera addon v3. Should be like here:

<Path>C:\Program Files\EZCA3\ezlauncher.exe</Path>

After this , EZCA v3 will launch like V2 via launcher. 
It can fix bugs with Connecting with simconnect bug , and "Resh can not initialize"

Now i need to get some statistics about this method to fix autostart bugs. 

An apology to the developer

in my earlier post I mentioned that when testing V2 with P3d V4.5 latest version I stated that V3 autostarted when the sim was ready to fly overriding V2

This occurred as a result of MY error not an error within the ezdok software

I had added an FSUIPC5 RUNIF function for V3 delayed by 10 secs, and I failed to disable this function before testing V2 - this caused V3 to override v2

please accept my apologies.

I continue to support ezdok camera as I have always considered it the best camera solution in flight simulation regardless of the competition.
Kevin
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 8:00am
I had Problems with the new P3D 4.5 hotfix.
Ezca do not work.
I make a new install fron V3 - first Version and then install the  last Beta update.

All working well after this step.

Frank
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic