SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D 4.5 HOTFIX !!! New EZCA here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borisvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2019 at 6:09pm
Not the F22, but I frequently fly with the Carenado B36, the Flysimware Lear Jet and the Realair Duke, mostly flights of a little over an hour (during IVAO trainings and exams) with no errors. But how does that help me? 

If it is an incompatibility with PMDG and/or ActiveSky or whatever, it needs to be solved by one of the developers.
If it is something with my specific system and/or installation, I hope to get enough input to be able to solve it myself.

Boris

vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2019 at 6:39am
Testing should be done first with the P3D default F22.
Vaughan Martell
borisvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borisvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2019 at 5:43pm
I made two 3h+ flights with default aircraft without any addons running. EZCA stops working every 30-90 minutes. uxtheme.dll, MSCTF.dll, ntdll.dll, KERNELBASE.dll, user32.dll.

So I would say the various addons can be ruled out. Which doesn't surprise me, as a systemic incompatibility with one of the common addons would have been noticed by more than just a few users.

But what is it then? With Windows10, I don't have too much influence on what MS does with my system. It's 1809 build 17763.615, BTW.

Any ideas where to look?

Boris

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2019 at 12:55am
Originally posted by borisvp borisvp wrote:

Any ideas where to look?

Boris, hello!
This is very similar to system instability after overclocking the CPU. What processor is installed in your PC? Try lowering the frequency a bit or increasing the CPU core voltage a bit.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
borisvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borisvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2019 at 5:45am
Hi,

I run a Ryzen 2700 processor in its default mode.

Boris

vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2019 at 6:04am
Originally posted by borisvp borisvp wrote:

I made two 3h+ flights with default aircraft without any addons running. EZCA stops working every 30-90 minutes. uxtheme.dll, MSCTF.dll, ntdll.dll, KERNELBASE.dll, user32.dll.

So I would say the various addons can be ruled out. Which doesn't surprise me, as a systemic incompatibility with one of the common addons would have been noticed by more than just a few users.

But what is it then? With Windows10, I don't have too much influence on what MS does with my system. It's 1809 build 17763.615, BTW.

Any ideas where to look?

Boris

The whole idea is to get it working with the F22 (or other default aircraft) / P3D default setup  first.

Then it should work with add-ons.

Vaughan Martell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic