SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Opus Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OPUS and REX Environment Force

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musiol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OPUS and REX Environment Force
    Posted: May-09-2019 at 2:17am
Hello.
I bought REX EF with the thought that it will cooperate with OpusFSI, but unfortunately it is not. At the moment when I turn on "Enable weather smoothing" (automation mode), the plane is practically a rocket (PMDG 747) ... It climbs 8000 ft / min and on the FL360 he fly with 0.487 mach speed (277gs and 279tas) - screen below . I would be grateful to check this if there is, of course, the possibility of how I could configure Opus so that the weather in conjunction with the REX software will be injected correctly.

Opus Software View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2019 at 2:21am
REX should not effect the OpusFSI weather injection. I don't know anything about REX EF and whether it alters the weather inside the sim or injects its own weather.

You will ned to contact REX to see what the EF product is doing. There's certainly no connection or cooperation with OpusFSI which is purely an external weather program.

Basically I have no idea what REX EF is doing within the sim to effect the injected weather.

Stephen
Opus Software View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2019 at 4:47am
If REX EF adjusts the 'in sim' ambient wind then you will have to turn off the OpusFSI Dynamic Wind Control (DWC) as you can't have two programs trying to adjust the same thing.

Apart from DWC OpusFSI does not adjust anything within the sim in real-time.

Stephen
musiol1 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musiol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2019 at 7:36am
Hi.
Thank You very much for Your fast respond. I will try this solution but also write on REX forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic