SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? on main interface window in GEX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? on main interface window in GEX
    Posted: August-01-2008 at 9:33pm
        I have GEX installed and I open the main interface window the other day. I noticed that all of the options, GEX enhanced USA & Canada Main, GEX enhanced special landclass fix, GEX Enanced UTX Textures, and GEX enhanced UTXLUX textures are all unchecked. I know I went through all the procedure of backup and installing GEX,  but sometimes I have wonder if I am seeing the GEX textures or not. If they are installed correctly should all of them be checked in the main interface window or does it just default back to unchecked after you have installed them? Hope this makes sense? Thanks.
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2008 at 12:23am

no

the checks are not going to show once the interface is closed and reopened.

you only use those boxes to select and install. Once that is complete the textures are installed. If you have any question about that, simply recheck everything and click 'install selected textures' but do remember when you do that it may hash the drive a bit as in fragment because the amount of textures being replaced is huge

Perry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2008 at 5:49pm
 Ok thanks for the reply, that is what I thought but wanted to check.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic