SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old orders info change, need help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old orders info change, need help.
    Posted: April-30-2019 at 10:42am
My computer died (motherboard) and I had no choice but to switch out the computer.  All data is saved but a motherboard failure means FS and all payware add-ons need to be reinstalled.  My problem is I've ordered so much from Flight1 over the years I've had three plus email changes as well as credit card changes.  I went to reinstall Ifly's 737 and forgot what card I used in the past to order it.  My Flight1 account for that order subsequently locked.  I put in a ticket but even though I've provided my new email address it could be very likely support sends feedback to my now defunct email address I used in the original order.

Is there a way to associate all my past orders with my current email address?  I'm awaiting feedback on my Ifly order and have not heard anything back.  To avoid confusion as I have other add-ons I need to reinstall it would help if the email address for my orders referenced my current email address.  Thanks in advance for your help.Ouch
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 1:14pm
There is if you have not changed the email address you use to log into your F1 account. If so, log in using that old email address. https://www.flight1.com/login.asp

At some point (it has been a long time since I did this) when you change your email address on your F1 account, you will be given the option to associate your new email address with all orders under that old email address.

If you have already changed your email address, submit a ticket and Jeff will fix you right up.
John Patterson
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 2:24pm
Hello,

You can submit a support ticket by going to the following link:

http://www.flight.com/ticket.asp
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 2:57pm
Already did and haven't heard anything back.  My old email address is 'leo141@comcast.net'.  Can you reset it so I can do what John suggested above? Thx.

My new email address is: lesdillon39@gmail.com

Les Dillon
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 5:39pm
Reset my password for 'leo141@comcast.net'.
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 6:40pm
I sent a support ticket yesterday to have my product reactivated and no one has responded to me yet.  Can someone please help.  My 'leo141@comcast.net' email address is shut down.  I can't install my software...Ouch
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 6:52pm
Seems I can't edit my previous post.  

I'm very frustrated.  I can't log into Flight1 using my old email address because I forgot the password, now the website account is locked.  If I say reset my password the reset email is sent to my defunct email address.  I tried to run the installer again for my iFly 737 only to find it's still locked after too many tries.  I sent a ticket yesterday specifically stating my email address changed from what I had and I haven't heard anything.  I assume support is trying to contact me through my old email address when I put in the ticket my new one.

I can prove I'm who I say I am and have proof of purchase for all my products.  Can someone please contact me at the right email address so I can sort all this out.  Please change 'leo141@comcast.net' to my new email address 'lesdillon39@gmail.com' in your system.  From there I can log in and get my software installed.

Thanks for any help.  I'm dead in the water right now.... 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 8:38pm
Hello,

Create a ticket with your current address instead of your old one if you made a mistake. I have responded to all tickets today.
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 12:47pm
I found the credit card for my iFly order.  I'd like all my orders with Flight1 converted over to my new email address.  Is it possible with the addressing of my iFly order can the same be applied to all my past orders?  It seems I have two issues.  The installer is locked and the login to the website is locked.  I'll have my ticket in after I get off from work around 2pm EST.  Hopefully this can get sorted out today.  Thanks in advance for the help.
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 3:10pm
I found an email sent from Flight1 (Sat 4/7/2012 12:24 PM) with all my orders (Wrapper 2.2 or greater).  When I go on the Flight1 website to change my email address for this order it's saying I have the wrong password.  I have an email clearly from Flight1 showing order numbers and passwords.  I'm going to need another way to get you my info to get this resolved.

Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 3:18pm
Just went to try a reactivation of the wrapper install and found Flight1's website said my serial/certificate number is invalid.  Has something changed since I ordered this product back in August of 2010?Ouch 
Dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 3:23pm
Just submitted another ticket on this matter:

GTNU8Q93820

Original Ticket sent Monday:

5S7WL593794
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2019 at 1:12pm
Hello Dillon,

Just a follow up to see if this has been resolved?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic