SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

objects placement disapear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger-buck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: objects placement disapear
    Posted: September-11-2019 at 11:48am
hello I think I may know the ans to this problem? I have pacific fjords and southern Alaska down loaded, than I added Ketchikan airport  to my scenery objects work ok before I added ket airport than scenery objects disappear they load ok but when reboot objects are gone..they reappear, when I load another object again there gone after reboot ..any ideals ? thanks for reading
ranger-buck
ualani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ualani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2019 at 8:31am
I'm afraid that I can't understand what you are saying. Your punctuation leaves me scratching my head and makes it hard to figure out what you are asking. You also say you think that you know the answer to the problem, so what is the answer? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic