SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NVidia Inspector & FSX SE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NVidia Inspector & FSX SE
    Posted: September-11-2019 at 7:19am
I have just started on the next phase of my flight siming and installed FSX Steam Edition and I'm up to the stage in Nicks instructions where I adjust the settings in NVidia Inspector.
Problem being is I can't see the Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 profile in the Inspector.  This is first time with FSX SE and so I don't know where to find the profile or how to create one if I even can.
Any knowledge or help would be greatly appreciatedCry
Donair
donair View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2019 at 7:58am
Cancel that request !  I just put the magnifying glass to Nicks instructions and saw that all I needed to do to create a profile was type Microsoft Flight Simulator in the box.. Did that then gave myself an uppercut for being stupid.  Thanks
Donair
Ronski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2019 at 9:05pm
No need for uppercut,  it's actually a common human condition.
1. buy something that needs assembly.
2. attempt to put it together.
3. Fail miserably,  pull hair and get frustrated.
4. Read the instructions.

happy flyingBeer
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2019 at 9:30pm
Christmas Eve, putting the bikes together for the kids while completely exhausted and totally hammered drunk.

Instruczuns???   We don't need no stinking instruczuns!!!

Honey... why are there 5 nuts, 6 washers and 3 bolts left over? Are you sure you did that right??

… standard answer: No worries, they always pack extra parts. Get me another drink 

Yes, but.. why is the chain going to the front wheel instead of that back one??

…. It must be lhe latest in front wheel drive bicycle design, besides the directions were written in perfect Engrish!!.. see??? 
                           http://www.engrish.com/category/instructions/    
                                   now  where's that drink?? !!
Ronski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2019 at 1:14am
Know it well,  after several beers, it doesn't matter if you read (follow) instructions.
some don't use words, just pictures of stick men (or women?) with a question mark over the head...WTF. you think stick man is confused??

love that engrish web site.
washing label on baby clothes;

"remove child before washing"
Too funny.
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2019 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Ronski Ronski wrote:

love that engrish web site.
washing label on baby clothes;

"remove child before washing"
Too funny.

Trust me...   the chain looks like it will go to the front wheel if you follow the Engrish picture instructions going back to 1977-1980.  Those bike construction instructions for mainstream distributor kids bikes if followed to the letter back then from say K-Mart or Sears,...were something else.

Ok, not 'that' bad as in the drive chain goes to the front wheel,... but damn close Big smile

If you think Engrish.com is funny now, imagine what instructions from Asia were like 40 years ago. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic