SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No more shaking effects in 2d mode in v3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fly4fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more shaking effects in 2d mode in v3?
    Posted: August-08-2021 at 12:09pm
Hello!

I've been using EZCA since the vey first version many years ago with great success.
As I have a cockpit build I only use 2d cockpit mode (i.e. just the outside forward view).

Ever since I upgaded to EZCA v3 though, it appears that the camera effects now only affects 3d cockpit mode since it's only the 3d cockpit graphics that moves around by the effects rather than the aircraft in relation to the outside world. In other words, as soon as the 3d cockpit is hidden the camera effects are no longer visible. I've turned all levels to the max and I can see the bars moving up and down but no effects are visible.

The only effect that is visible in 2d mode is the "Thrust to fuselage" effect, but only on the ground. All I want to have is some nice bumping effects when moving along the runway. I've been doing this with EZCA for years with v1 and v2 and they had great ability to adjust these kind of settings, but in v3 there seems to be no way of doing this. Has the possibility to do this been removed?

fly4fun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fly4fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2021 at 7:50am
I guess it's not possible then.

Too bad, I've been following this software from the very beginning with the early youtube previews and it was totally awesome. Over the years, more and more features have been removed and we're now at the point where all the nice effects are pretty much gone.

I mean, in version 1 many years ago we had endless possibilities and awesome camera effects that looked really realistic. Now in v3 we have just a very few effects with pretty much no way of tweaking them other than + and - and the effects look just silly.

Thank you for all these years but I'm permantly uninstalling this software now and use other alternatives.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic