SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Opus Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my mistake or posible bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolichin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my mistake or posible bug?
    Posted: November-03-2021 at 10:08pm
Hi, I notice that the upper lever wind or cruise level wind on my  last flights on the mid below part of the map is the same direction and same speed for all the grid for wind values as you can see. A example provided on the picture. Maybe is my mistake about the image understanding but seam something wrong. thx in advance.
Opus Software View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2021 at 2:40am
Yes that doesn’t look correct on the Cruise Level Wind map. I will take a look at it when I’m back in mid November. What OpusFSI version and sim type/version are you using?

Did you try displaying other surface and cruise level winds using the altitude box and Update button. Doesn’t matter if you didn’t as I will take a look anyway.

Thanks for the report.

Regards
Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2021 at 2:43am
Had the weather been updated recently? You could also try forcing a Full Weather Reload after ensuring your Destination and expected Cruise Altitude have been specified in the OpusFSI Weather dialog.

Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2021 at 2:52am
One further question. What weather mode was you using within OpusFSI? Live Weather, historic, world weather theme, global, etc. ?

Stephen
bolichin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolichin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2021 at 10:07am
Hi stephen thx for your support, let me try to ask your questions.

I use 6.18.0 version os OPUSfsi with P3D 4.5 (4.5.13.32097), I use always Dynamics Live Weather per default on my conexions. And yes I reload the weather after fullfill the flightplan and cruise altitude sometimes for checking also try some times changing the cruise level on the weather dialog for making some test and same results, also try diferent changes on altitude box on the map and the same aspect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2021 at 10:17am
Many thanks.

I’ll investigate when I’m back in the office, after 13th Nov.

Regards
Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2021 at 3:54am
I can now confirm the reported problem. The problem affects the display of both the Cruise Level and Upper Level Temperatures, Winds, and Turbulence on the LWA Map display.

The problem is relevant to OpusFSI v6 (version 6.18.0 tested) with both Prepar3D v4.5 (4.5.14) and v5 (v5.2.22) simulators. OpusFSI v5 is not affected.

I am working on the fix and will prepare an update asap.

Regards
Stephen Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2021 at 6:56am
I have posted OpusFSI Beta Version 6.19.0 ready for you to try.

Download using the link ...

Regards
Stephen

bolichin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolichin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2021 at 9:35am
thx Stephen,

Just to Confirm that working fine from here.

thx for your support.

have a nice day!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2021 at 10:22am
Thanks for the feedback. I will post a release version in the next day or so, no need to upgrade from the beta as the two will be identical.

Regards
Stephen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic