SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MS Flight Simulator 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444546
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 45 minutes ago at 11:37am
Its like the LES... "emergency escape tower" on the top of the Apollo command capsule..   how many here thought that actually worked at all 20 seconds after liftoff?  lol

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 40 minutes ago at 11:42am
Originally posted by NickN NickN wrote:

Its like the LES... "emergency escape tower" on the top of the Apollo command capsule..   how many here thought that actually worked at all 20 seconds after liftoff?  lol

I actually wondered about that. Sitting on top of a bomb going a bazillion feet per minute and that that thing is supposed to save the capsule? It never made sense to me.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 24 minutes ago at 11:58am
Nope, and the boys knew it and signed off on it..  on the pad and a bit higher, possibly if you were fast enough on the switch.. otherwise

the right stuff

That was for the public

Space shuttle was worse.. only way out of that was parachute and bail...  that wasn't happening at all.

Now, this new SpaceX is different, why?  Better booster tech, lighter living space on automated control... but mainly,..  it ain't a SaturnV or 2 roman candle sisters and enough fuel between the legs to light up all of NYC for a brief spell.  LOL
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 57 minutes ago at 12:25pm
I am interested in how they will approach that with ARTEMIS

That ain't going to be a gentle taxi ride up to 250..  they have to open up something that hasn't been felt since Apollo to in order to scoot earths boot

alainneedle1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 44 minutes ago at 2:38pm

Nope, and the boys knew it and signed off on it..  on the pad and a bit higher, possibly if you were fast enough on the switch.. otherwise

History will repeat itself, if the first human flight to Mars is a one way ticket some will sign off on it, there will always be somebody who want to be THE FIRST ONE to do something for posterity and have a song written about them to praise their exploits.

Build it and they will come...

About a couple of ISIS dude, they're not scared to die...we just have to tell them that if it happen a bunch of virgin in a sexy astronaut suit will be waiting for them...that should do the trick for them to form a line....LOL
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Cricial SATA III C300 128GB

OCZ Z-Drive PCI-e 256GB for FSX

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 33 minutes ago at 2:49pm
Originally posted by alainneedle1 alainneedle1 wrote:

About a couple of ISIS dude, they're not scared to die...we just have to tell them that if it happen a bunch of virgin in a sexy astronaut suit will be waiting for them...that should do the trick for them to form a line....LOL

Not VIRGINS!!, it's....

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 30 minutes ago at 2:52pm
Found it.. I knew it was on the net somewhere

….   if anyone is interested here is the true Apollo LES outline as compared to the marketing release

si...they will know how I feel...  on a stick

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 12 minutes ago at 3:10pm
Elon Musk may be a flim flam man but his SpaceX is a wonder to behold. I was amazed when I first saw the cockpit for the latest launch. It looks more like a modern SUV interior than the old Apollo capsules. And the space suits have really changed. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the trip to Mars is on one of Musk's contraptions.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 58 minutes ago at 3:24pm
Orbit is easy today and yes, the display and control tech is now Star Trek from the 80's. No more miles of cable and clicky things. LOL

The SpaceX suits were designed by the same guy who made Batman and Wonder Woman's costume for the recent superhero movies. The materials and the underlayer for the protection and spaceflight were designed by AI for the most part, just like the ARTEMIS suits, and covered with the futuristic looking movie design. The collar that allows head movements was designed specifically by that movie costume man for the batman outfit and spec'd by a AI design program for materials.

Elon had nothing to do with it. He just said..   that looks cool, does it work?

Quote:
If it looks like the spacesuit is built for a movie set, that could be because the suit designer is legendary Hollywood costume designer Jose Fernandez, who is known for costumes in blockbusters such as "Wonder Woman," "Wolverine," "Batman vs. Superman" and "Captain America: Civil War."

They can not under any circumstance open a hatch and they must remain inside the enclosed ship with those suits on or they will ……… Dead

SpaceX real leap was recovery and reuse of the first stage. That I will give them solid credit for but again I don't how much of that he had anything to do with... The rest of the tech was a matter of applying known to new and get it working together.

If he can successfully put someone on Mars in 2-5 years, I will remove them from the frames and eat my sheepskins, without catsup. If he switches up and goes to the moon and does that first and works right off the bat..  I'll give him till 2030 to get to Mars and have someone alive on the surface for more than 6 months, but I don't think I will be around then anyway.

cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 49 minutes ago at 3:33pm
No, we won't be going to Mars nor when Artemis ramps up on the moon in my lifetime. But some of the things we see today are right off the pages of those sci fi books we read back in the 50's.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 26 minutes ago at 3:56pm
oh yea.. I agree

I should have added...  yes, flim-flam man LOL   The real credit goes to the team. I just wish he would shut up and let them design spacesuits whereby if they had to go outside and make a repair for some reason or had an emergency of some type they could actually survive,.. instead of the runway fashion show and roll the dice. That's what I don't like about him

He would push the show over the safety. His reps (not the techs or engineers) we mixed with at the launch were certainly smartass punks.
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 4 minutes ago at 7:18pm

History will repeat itself, if the first human flight to Mars is a one way ticket some will sign off on it, there will always be somebody who want to be THE FIRST ONE to do something for posterity and have a song written about them to praise their exploits.

Build it and they will come...

Joking aside..  

There has and always will be serious inherent dangers in any pioneering venture and especially space travel. Those treks will always come with issues the public is not aware of or it could cause program delays and budget problems. These are not things that are hidden from the individuals taking the risks as they are fully briefed on the situations well in advance before they agree to take those rides and they all sign on the dotted line.

In that, although I do agree that there may very well be a line of folks who may qualify technically and physically for such a mission, we are not talking about the first to fly a plane, break the sound barrier on the ground or even the first to land and walk on the moon after years of development, all of which none of those individuals believed or was ever told they will definitely be expiring while they do the things I just listed.

The difference here is that in the format of a one way trip with little or no framework for survival I do not think the public nor is any corporate or government agency going to favor such a thing knowing without question a person(s) is in fact agreeing to commit suicide for no other reason than to be the first and to just see how long they can remain talking before expiring.

If you build it they will come..  I agree, but there has to be something built and a plan involved that doesn't include for every possible outcome: They Die.

We can get all the technical information we need from probes and robotics and also perform remote construction work with that technology. That can even be done from a station orbiting Mars with rotating crews until such time the way down and the way back up has been developed and is in place...  now, the first person to do that is no longer agreeing to commit suicide, they are agreeing to be the first and take on the both calculated as well as the unknown risk assessment when the success, or even the failure of such a mission, can and will in fact produce a valued result.

That's the point I have been making.

Nobody is going to draw straws for a suicide mission and then be helped into a tube to go somewhere in which their unquestionable impending death would serve absolutely no real purpose. Although I do agree when the time is right there will be huge line waiting to be selected and are willing to roll.

As John said, seeing all this start to come into its own when 50-60 years ago we were not sure if humans were going to get past the following decade, much less plan and implement what we grew up with in science fiction and do it as fast as it has been accomplished thus far.

I might bust on Elon (I think something is wrong there  LOL) but sometimes it takes a little crazy and a little flim-flam to get things done. I see him arrogant enough to cut corners and influence things but not ignorant enough to agree to let a group of folks get on a one way train wreck trip. I think that's just part of the sales routine to keep the interest rolling.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 49 minutes ago at 7:33pm

Did you ever see the movie "The Martian"?

If you haven't I highly suggest it because they got more right in that movie scientifically than wrong, probably the best I have seen Hollywood ever come up with for accuracy however there were 2 very big peeves I had with it which were complete bullsh*t and with all the accuracy in the flick those two really pissed me off..

1. You are not going to walk around on mars without being light on your feet and it would be obvious. Not like the moon but you would still be a bit of a twinkle toes there and matter moving, falling, thrown would be visually obvious gravity isn't the same.

Now, I can sort let that one go but the 2nd was unforgivable

2. The storm that caused the evacuation and marooned/injured the astronaut would never have happened. There is not enough atmosphere on Mars to generate wind speeds like that at all much less generate a sandblaster storm. Completely impossible. They should have come up with something different as the reason for the mishap.

There were a few other small growls such as the amount of light shown in some of the scenes but I can skip those for the quality of the rest of it.

Sometimes I don't know if Elon Musk is just eccentric or just plain crazy. Most of who I talk to say he's getting into something he may seriously regret attempting and instead should prove his systems and living modules on the moon, first. If he can do it easy there and learn what they need to know in that process, then the possibility of a somewhat reasonable risk factor moon launched manned Mars mission has a far greater potential for success and even the potential for returns.

He makes no sense to a lot of people I chat with his crazy deadlines and goals. That isn't a rocket to the space station or an electric car (that sucks for quality by the way)..  that's simple stuff by todays standards in technology and he's talking about having cargo on Mars and then people shortly after in a few years.

I'm no rocket scientist either but I really think he is heading for a brick wall if he doesn't slow down and make reasonable project goals.

Hell they want to throw him off the board at Tesla for being a nutcase

I missed this post..

I sure did see it as l have it here in 3D as many others, l'm a sci-fi drunk and l buy them all in 3D (if available) so l can watch them again and again...(l got the first 4K 3D tv THX certified that came up on the market..the Martian is a great movie, 

1: They knew about it when making the movie but they did not want to recreate the "light on your feet" effect, l'm with you on that as they should have recreate that reality for more immersion...

2: There is dust devil that can reach 110km/hour on Mars... 

Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 45 minutes ago at 7:37pm

Speed, no volume to create a force. Read up. Storm to blow over a ship and throw heavy equipment around is impossible.. get things really, really dirty?  yes! LOL

It's like having 1 million volts on a electric circuit and .0000000000001 amps or less. Ain't gonna hurt anybody, wont even tickle.

EDIT: Let me add another analogy you might see easier.. 

Mars atmosphere is like having a gauge on a automotive fuel line testing the system where the gauge reads 90PSI (110Km/hour) but when you take the gauge off with the open end of the line in a measuring vessel and turn it, on you only get a very slow flow or a trickle. (Air velocity you feel on your spacesuit)

There is pressure and then there is volume. You can 90PSI and the volume due to a restriction in the system, is miniscule.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 29 minutes ago at 7:53pm
I did not elaborate on the dust devil because l was pretty sure you knew about them and their real effect on Mars..
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 28 minutes ago at 7:54pm
Go back up and read my last post..  I know all about the little, and big.. devils Big smile

Refresh.. I made an edit that will explain it better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 23 minutes ago at 7:59pm
Originally posted by cal2177 cal2177 wrote:

Yeah, the human endurance factor is a worrisome one. I suppose that is one reason ISS missions are so long term. To see what humans can handle.

I've never heard of that movie but will look for it.

Did you find that movie?
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 23 minutes ago at 7:59pm

Go back up and read my last post..  I know all about the little, and big.. devils Big smile

Refresh.. I made an edit that will explain it better

You got it...Thumbs Up
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 16 minutes ago at 8:06pm
That's why I said...  the STORM they showed that tipped over the ship and threw stuff around like a rag doll in the movie would never have happened

Clog and cover sh*t up?  absolutely!   Like being smothered in a nice baby powder cloud. That has real dangers too even without the hurricane force feeling  LOL

If that storm was possible on Mars he never could have launched that escape rocket with the nose off it and survive with only a few cracked ribs. It would have crushed him like a toothpaste tube being wacked at that speed/velocity.

Jymp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jymp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 60 minutes ago at 8:22pm
Musk makes me think of Mr. Draxx from Moonraker

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 44 minutes ago at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Jymp Jymp wrote:

Musk makes me think of Mr. Draxx from Moonraker

Creepily enough,   you're right LOL
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 11 minutes ago at 9:11pm

Did you find that movie?

I did. I can rent it from Amazon. I'll do that tomorrow. It looks like my kind of sci fi movie.

And as for "The Martian", I loved that movie. Even my sci fi hating wife loved it. Maybe she just loves Matt Damon.LOL
John Patterson
cal2177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 9 minutes ago at 9:13pm

Speed, no volume to create a force. Read up. Storm to blow over a ship and throw heavy equipment around is impossible.. get things really, really dirty?  yes! LOL

It's like having 1 million volts on a electric circuit and .0000000000001 amps or less. Ain't gonna hurt anybody, wont even tickle.

EDIT: Let me add another analogy you might see easier.. 

Mars atmosphere is like having a gauge on a automotive fuel line testing the system where the gauge reads 90PSI (110Km/hour) but when you take the gauge off with the open end of the line in a measuring vessel and turn it, on you only get a very slow flow or a trickle. (Air velocity you feel on your spacesuit)

There is pressure and then there is volume. You can 90PSI and the volume due to a restriction in the system, is miniscule.

That's interesting. I never thought of that before but it makes sense.
John Patterson
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 50 minutes ago at 9:32pm
Originally posted by cal2177 cal2177 wrote:

Did you find that movie?

I did. I can rent it from Amazon. I'll do that tomorrow. It looks like my kind of sci fi movie.

And as for "The Martian", I loved that movie. Even my sci fi hating wife loved it. Maybe she just loves Matt Damon.LOL

I'm sure you have her number LOL Big smile
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 28 minutes ago at 12:54am
Here something for the SciFi fans to chew on..  I am sure some of you are in tune with this but for those that aren't lets talk SciFi to reality

To start out, the guys on the ISS, actually even folks in a high flying long duration aircraft… they are in fact time travelers.

AND NO.. I am not talking about time zones (always one smartass out there) LOL

The higher you go and further from the center of the earth (gravity), and the faster in motion, the slower time runs for you relative to the folks on the ground or closer to the ground. Even just standing on a extremely tall building for that matter.

Now, before anyone might have a cow on that one..  its not enough to be discernable but it is part of relativity and physics. Time travel forward relative to the traveler is completely possible without breaking any physics laws, its going backwards things get sticky. Wink

Let's go on a real trip... (no, not the mushroom kind) Tongue

Get in the spaceship and it departs and settles into MEO at about 50,000 miles out perhaps a little more..  there, disembark on a earth orbital party train that will simply go around and around the earth in a huge elliptical orbit..  now here is where, although physics laws are not broken at all, the mechanics can not currently be achieved..  You are going to be on that party train for say, 7-8 years and its a huge train too, so get comfortable and have a nice trip.

You may need to be placed in a protective stasis a little after getting started but be released from that in a year or so and enjoy the party!

Train gets moving and over a period of time it accelerates to .5 .6 .7 .9 the speed of light and remains at that speed and maybe a little more. Now you are not physically traveling the speed of light, that is not happening because that is breaking the laws of physics, and acceleration curve took awhile perhaps a year or some more to achieve so you are not going to be squashed on the back wall of the caboose but you are hauling arse going nowhere now,.. mighty fast.

Then, after a defined period of time that you recognize and experience as some years, the deacceleration process begins and again, sloooowly, with another protective stasis stint. You're snoozing (so to speak) so its no time on your back. Big smile  

It is possible to get a bit exact here on time but I am not running any numbers, so just off the top of my head, when the train comes to a stop, you disembark and return to earth things are going to be a little different..  see, time passed slower for you as compared to everyone else's clock and if you had family when you left they may still be around depending on how old they were when you took the trip or so old they don't remember who you are,. but you can probably check in and say high to the next generations(s) of your relatives. LOL

That's relativity folks and is exactly what happens the further away from the center of earths gravity mass and the faster traveled around it. In that, the ISS folks are in fact time travelers relative to the folks on the ground. Big smile

If the mechanics for speed were possible with inertial dampener it doesn't mean you live any longer than another human being. Your lifespan will be relative to the number of years you would normally live so if you were suppose to live to be 90 years old and take a few of these stints, even if you happen to end up a few hundred years down the road you are still only 90 years old when you croak, and of course..

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 25 minutes ago at 1:57am
In case anyone thinks I am pulling their legs...  https://www.physicscentral.com/explore/writers/will.cfm

All those GPS sats out there in orbit have software in them to reset their clocks because they are constantly moving forward in time relative to the receiver devices on earth Wink

Using formulas that include speed, distance, orbital path relative to earth and your local time, one can estimate fairly accurate how far forward in time on earth, far past the amount of time you spent in orbit that will have been traveled when the train has come to a (relatively speaking) stop. Big smile

Also, the further acceleration is pushed toward the speed of light..  .91, .92, .93, .94, .95   you have to be careful because there could be talking apes on the planet when you stop

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 56 minutes ago at 2:26am
If one stayed in school long enough (past 6th grade) they will remember that Albert explained the relativity theory in is Annus Mirabilis Papers.
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 50 minutes ago at 2:32am
and here is one more just to mess with your heads..

A baseball or instead lets call it a baseball size object (perhaps smaller) comprised of dense matter, hits the earth at .99 the speed of light, it would be a very bad day.

But if it hits the earth at .9999999999999999999999999999 or so the speed of light there will be huge dust cloud instead of a earth. Wink

With each .9, just like with each .91, .92, .93, .94...  sh*t gets real,.... fast

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 48 minutes ago at 2:34am

If one stayed in school long enough (past 6th grade) they will remember that Albert explained the relativity theory in is Annus Mirabilus Papers.

Special relativity is easy...   General relativity is a bitch

Given how long it has been running and still being put to the test, I think the bastard was an alien to begin with and was just toying with us LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 35 minutes ago at 2:47am

If one stayed in school long enough (past 6th grade) they will remember that Albert explained the relativity theory in is Annus Mirabilus Papers.

Special relativity is easy...   General relativity is a bitch

Given how long it has been running and still being put to the test, I think the bastard was an alien to begin with and was just toying with us LOL

His brain was fonctionning differently for sure in these area and lacking in others, the relativity theory is revisited and questioned today but stand for now...

He was an alien as he was born in Ulm Germany...LOL
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 33 minutes ago at 2:49am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 20 minutes ago at 3:02am
By the way if you guys had to guess why we sent a woman to space what would you say...diversity, equal opportunity or because women are as good as men?

Naaa....none of the above, it's because it was cheaper then a dishwasher....LOLLOLLOL
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 18 minutes ago at 3:04am

His brain was fonctionning differently for sure in these area and lacking in others, the relativity theory is revisited and questioned today but stand for now...

He was an alien as he was born in Ulm Germany...LOL

Newton came up with an entirely new math and complex scientific laws before he was 28 but also worked with observation of the world he could see to extrapolate what he could not, and, some elements were challenged and updated over time.

Einstein came up with a new universe daydreaming out the back of a bus window before we knew that we live in a galaxy and that a universe past it even existed,.. and is still being discovered, challenged and holds up today even with supercomputers..   yea, wired different alright.

bastard was an alien that was just toying with us. LOL

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 52 minutes ago at 3:30am

By the way if you guys had to guess why we sent a woman to space what would you say...diversity, equal opportunity or because women are as good as men?

Naaa....none of the above, it's because it was cheaper then a dishwasher....LOLLOLLOL

Best not let your wife or any female astronaut hear you say that or I can pretty much say the result wouldn't be much different than...

Besides, it's to counteract the long term psychological effects in being seriously deprived of happy endings massages. Clown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainneedle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 39 minutes ago at 3:43am
LOLLOLLOL
Window 7 64-bit

Gigabyte UD-9

980x @4.50 24/7

PSU 1300W

2000MHz 7-7-7-20

Noctua NH-D14

Zotac GTX 480 AMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444546
  Share Topic