SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mouse Look freezing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrywells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mouse Look freezing
    Posted: May-11-2018 at 9:07am
Hi, I have a problem with mouse look working for 5 to 10 minutes and then freezing. I have tried reinstalling from scratch twice. Licence files appear to be in correct locations. Have tried earlier versions of the updates with the same problem. If I restart P3Dv4 it works ok for a short while then back to freezing. Makes setting up cameras very difficult and time consuming plus the loss of using mouse to look around.

I have a new windows 10 computer, prior to this Ezdok was running fine on Windows 7. Any other ideas please?

Regards,
Barry
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2018 at 2:01am
Originally posted by barrywells barrywells wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with mouse look working for 5 to 10 minutes and then freezing. I have tried reinstalling from scratch twice. Licence files appear to be in correct locations. Have tried earlier versions of the updates with the same problem. If I restart P3Dv4 it works ok for a short while then back to freezing. Makes setting up cameras very difficult and time consuming plus the loss of using mouse to look around.

I have a new windows 10 computer, prior to this Ezdok was running fine on Windows 7. Any other ideas please?

Regards,
Barry

Barry, Hi!
The most likely problem with the license. Please write to our support team. (Form at the bottom of the page). http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic