SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MJC q400 problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MJC q400 problems
    Posted: October-01-2017 at 2:58pm
I have similar issues with the q400 to an earlier post.

Running FSX SE with q400 pro and have confirmed it is updated to the latest version. I also use iFly 737 and AS 320 and both run perfectly with FSipanel.

However when I set up the Q400, I see the following when I select move aircraft:

1. The aircraft starts to load apparently correctly with the " My control please standby" message
2. I see the "setting up q400 modes" message - but the 400 only half loads - 3 screens blank, the other 2 very dim etc
3. I then get the "adjust power" message

At this point, the aircraft is relesed to control (no message) and the adjust power message remains until I close FSX. The aircraft can be flown but there is no power control, very few buttons work and the screens remain blank/dim

I have reinstalled the q400 and fsipanel wit no change and q400 works perfectly in normal ops

Obviously some problem with my set up but I am a bit lost of where to look so v grateful for any help

John Rooum

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic