SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Bear Studios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MiG-15 SP4 for FSX and FS2004

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 2:59pm
vinS - Contact me via the ticket system and I can help you out there.

http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Ed Straker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Straker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 2:32pm
Jeff, I also have a CD version of the MIG 15 and I also would like to upgrade to a better spec as per vinS post,I hope this is still possible...........I have sent in a kind request as per the ticket system.
Ed Straker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Straker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2013 at 11:04am
With the kind support of Jeff and Flight 1,I am now flying the MiG 15 with the latest spec,SP5,and boy what a fantastic transformation.

The flight model is fantastic,the graphics updated and now this really is a beautiful aircraft to fly in FSX..............well done Flight 1,superb aircraft,and thank you so much.

ps My next Flight 1 purchase will be the 'Air Traffic FX',so I can put a formation of MiG 15's into the skies over Korea Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic