SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > BN-2 Islander Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Master Switches Sounds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BernieFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Master Switches Sounds
    Posted: April-28-2017 at 7:08pm
I have just noticed (after some years) that the Avionics Master Switch in the Islander activates the sound of the Gryro winding up or down. This should be attached to the main Master Switch not the Avionics Switch. Is this just an issue for me or is it in the aircraft generally?
Bernie
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2017 at 2:48pm
It might have been set up like this by dev to work around limitations of the sim itself.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
BernieFlyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BernieFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2017 at 6:02pm
Hi Jeff

While that is possible, many other aircraft that have the sound of gyros winding up and down do have them correctly linked to the Master Switch. I actually downloaded the Islander again just to see if something had screwed up but no it is still linked to the Avionics Master. Confused
Bernie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic