SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Key assignment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonasxpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Key assignment
    Posted: June-06-2009 at 7:06pm

Hi i'm building a home cockpit an i was wondering if is possible by any way to assign key or butons to the overhead switches in your panel .

Love the panel

Joćo Almeida

KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 5:57pm

Thank you...

Because I've used many custom variables, and especially in the overhead, it's not possible to assign these to any particular key strokes.  The panel was simply not designed for a home cockpit.

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
jonasxpt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonasxpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 10:41am

Hi again , is there any way to use those variables in FSUIPC to create a macro file or use offsets to control it ?

Thanks again

Joćo Almeida

KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 1:12am
I've never explored that option before in assigning custom XML variables to a macro through FSUIPC.  I've heard several times that using XML variables with FSUIPC doesn't work.  Maybe things have changed in the last few years...

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic