SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's Possible this feature in EZCAV3????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's Possible this feature in EZCAV3????
    Posted: May-13-2019 at 5:26pm
Hi guys,

I wonder if it's possible in EZCA V3 the feature that moves Backward, forward, left, right, ecc (pan) with the AXIS of the Joystick (Xbox 360) Like in Chase Plane (see image Bellow).

I bought the Version 3 with the hope that features like this exist in this fantastic software.

Thanks in advance.

I hope that is possible to do it.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 6:01pm
Hello!
With EZCA v3 any axis of the joystick/gamepad can be assigned to "pan", "tilt" and "zoom", as well as to move the camera in the "Observer" mode. Read the manual from page 37. See page 39 for a description of how to assign joystick axes. For the camera in which this mode will work, you need to enable it with the "Observer" button (main UI).
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
DeltaFlight84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 6:19pm
Oh i have to enable the observer mode and then update the preset Wright?

But do you think that made another beta with the HOTFIX of p3dv4.5 because my ezdok doesn't work any zoom and doesn't recognize active sky.

Thanks a lot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hello!
With EZCA v3 any axis of the joystick/gamepad can be assigned to "pan", "tilt" and "zoom", as well as to move the camera in the "Observer" mode. Read the manual from page 37. See page 39 for a description of how to assign joystick axes. For the camera in which this mode will work, you need to enable it with the "Observer" button (main UI).

I read the manual, but it's different, the observer mode it's not a hatswitch to simulate your movement head while you are taxing or while you are doing a special maneuver that you need to pan left or right to see. The observer mode it's like a movie maker not simulate the head in your slot camera Human Eye.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:39am
If for camera type "Human Eye" turn-on mode "Observer" (button in the main UI) - the settings of the axes of the controller for the mode "Observer" should work for these cameras.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

If for camera type "Human Eye" turn-on mode "Observer" (button in the main UI) - the settings of the axes of the controller for the mode "Observer" should work for these cameras.

Definitely Not!!!! The observer mode have to be active while i'm in the cockpit and i have to move with an axis to simulate the head movement, thing that with the picture (above) show.

With Ezdok i have to exit > show the interface > push observer mode > and thing more important doesn't work when i switch in to the Sim

Maybe i'm configured wrong the this there is a little video to show you what i'm trying to tell you.

Greatings

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2019 at 8:47pm
Good video, Domenico.
What you can do is copy your Pilot Camera and paste it into another slot and rename it to something useful. In the picture below I used "Pilot Observer". Then, for that camera, set it up for Observer mode. Whenever you select that camera, Observer mode will be active. Switch to that camera when you need to use it.
I hope this is what you mean. It would be nice if you could assign a joystick button or key to change to Observer mode on the fly for the "Human (Eyes)" cameras.

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:47am
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Good video, Domenico.
What you can do is copy your Pilot Camera and paste it into another slot and rename it to something useful. In the picture below I used "Pilot Observer". Then, for that camera, set it up for Observer mode. Whenever you select that camera, Observer mode will be active. Switch to that camera when you need to use it.
I hope this is what you mean. It would be nice if you could assign a joystick button or key to change to Observer mode on the fly for the "Human (Eyes)" cameras.

Randy

Many Many thanks Randy, i'll try this when i'm going home, and i'll let you know how i find my self using this method

Domenico

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 1:28pm

Good video, Domenico.

Randy

Still not work i have to activate the interface EZDOK  out the sim when i'm get it in the sim doesn't work any more
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 1:55pm
Domenico, a few questions:

1. How is your XBox 360 controller connected to your PC?
2. Does it show in the P3D controller settings?
3. Is there any axis conflicts with another controller?
4. Are you able to pan using the controller when EZCA is disabled? (you might need to select a different view, other than the EZCA VC view)
5. Does the XBox controller show in the EZCA Joystick Configuration with Hat Switch as a Button NOT enabled (OFF)?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 4:07pm

1. How is your XBox 360 controller connected to your PC?
2. Does it show in the P3D controller settings?
3. Is there any axis conflicts with another controller?
4. Are you able to pan using the controller when EZCA is disabled? (you might need to select a different view, other than the EZCA VC view)
5. Does the XBox controller show in the EZCA Joystick Configuration with Hat Switch as a Button NOT enabled (OFF)?

Randy

1. It's connected in a aukey Hub USB 
2. It's shows in P3D setting controller (image below) 
3. No other controllers connect in this Hub USB
4. I don't understand the question
5. the controller shows in the EZCA Joystick configuration (image Below) 

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by DeltaFlight84 DeltaFlight84 wrote:

4. I don't understand the question
After selecting Global Disable in the Add-ons/EZCA v3 dropdown menu in P3D, can you look around the cockpit using the XBox 360 thumbstick after setting it up to pan:

simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 5:51pm

Hi guys,

I wonder if it's possible in EZCA V3 the feature that moves Backward, forward, left, right, ecc (pan) with the AXIS of the Joystick (Xbox 360) Like in Chase Plane (see image Bellow).

I bought the Version 3 with the hope that features like this exist in this fantastic software.

Thanks in advance.

I hope that is possible to do it.

I watched your movie clip and I have an experimental setup using my xbox360 to provide observer/xbox 360 within the captain VC view -

if I have time to-morrow I will post images and a short vid to demonstrate
assuming this is what you are trying to achieve. here is how I did the setup

Using the observer setup menu to assign the xbox controller

right thumb stick (deflection left) - pan left
right thumb stick (deflection right) - pan right
right thumb stick (deflection up) - pan up -- this is optional
right thumb stick (deflection down) - pan down -- this is optional

left trigger - zoom in
right trigger - zoom out

using P3d controls to assign as axis assignment

-- spoiler -- left x axis (reversed)

left thumb stick (left deflection) - left tiller movement dash 8 400
Left thumb stick (right deflection) - right tiller movement dash 8 400

left bumper - brakes apply/release
right bumper - parking brake apply /release

using FSUIPC5 -- function (requires a registered version of FSUIPC) -- button as key press and Ezdok main panel /-- map of assignments

button x - key press - num4 (ezdok)- next camera
button b - key press - num6 (ezdok)- prev camera
button start - key press - num5 (ezdok) - reset view to VC captain view

using FSUIPC5 function --button to send as FS control

button Y - increase throttle ( setup to repeat if held down) gives fine control
button A - decrease throttle (setup to repeat if held down) gives fine control

of course any buttons can be re-configured as you want them

Note :

in ezdok my Yoke etc work flight controls normally even when I set
Observer On and if the main ezdok panel is open

observer is set for multiple views switching to either view using the next/prev key keeps xbox 360 settings active

Captain VC view
Overhead view
MCU view

I do not understand why you have the ezdok panel open on a second monitor
it is designed to be set and forget until adjustment is needed - can you explain please how the second monitor is setup
Kevin
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:11pm
Thanks, Kevin. I was hoping you were 'listening in'. I saw a similar post here:

I am able to create a copy of my Pilot camera and configure it to have Observer mode always ON and I don't lose it when switching to my P3D window (full screen on secondary monitor). For some reason, it stops working for Domenico when he switches to P3D (like the link above).

I only have an XBox 360 wireless so couldn't duplicate the setup. I do have an XBox One wireless controller that I could connect via a USB cable...

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:37pm
Something else I just thought of - make sure there are no axes assignments in P3D for that thumbstick.

And don't forget to remove the View (pan) assignment if you tested it...

Randy
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:51pm

I am able to create a copy of my Pilot camera and configure it to have Observer mode always ON and I don't lose it when switching to my P3D window (full screen on secondary monitor). For some reason, it stops working for Domenico when he switches to P3D (like the link above).

I only have an XBox 360 wireless so couldn't duplicate the setup. I do have an XBox One wireless controller that I could connect via a USB cable...

Randy

I agree - I went through the key and axis assignments in p3d controls and deleted all of them
If I was doing this on full time use I would bypass the p3d controls and use FSUIPC exclusively

Also I used steam to autocalibrate the Xbox controller as it had some thumb stick drift, it seemed to have done trick 

I didn’t add an additional camera just set observer on for each view but definitely advisable to have a reset button In the same way as trackIR to reset the view front 

I used the majestic dash 8 as it has a dedicated tiller there’s no denying it is useful Since 
On taxi only the Xbox controller is needed. At night the dynamic light follows the front wheel 
As the tiller turns the plane it’s very impressive.

Kevin
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by simperfi simperfi wrote:

Randy
I didn’t add an additional camera just set observer on for each view but definitely advisable to have a reset button In the same way as trackIR to reset the view front 

I used the majestic dash 8 as it has a dedicated tiller there’s no denying it is useful Since 
On taxi only the Xbox controller is needed. At night the dynamic light follows the front wheel 
That makes for an interesting setup. And, yes, that is an awesome aircraft!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 6:48am

Randy

I agree - I went through the key and axis assignments in p3d controls and deleted all of them
If I was doing this on full time use I would bypass the p3d controls and use FSUIPC exclusively

Also I used steam to autocalibrate the Xbox controller as it had some thumb stick drift, it seemed to have done trick 

Ok guys i think to know what is the problem in my case.

Ok so let's get started, I use a software to map keys for the Xbox controller called reWASD (https://www.rewasd.com) this allows me (and very very much) to map, use combination of keys (for autopilot of each aircraft,ecc), make different profiles, ecc (all this because i don't have to much money to expend in hardware devices to do a little Home cockpitConfusedConfused). I discover one thing, when i don't run the reWASD software, the observer mode that you Randy show me, creating a new camera (Pilot Observer) WORKS!!! when i switch in the monitor Sim, but i don't have the all the combination that reWASD gives me for handle my cockpit.

Now the problem is when i start the software reWASD, something goes wrong and i think that (presuming) some files go into conflicts with EZdok. When i'm going home i do a little video to show you some things that happens.

I'm thinking one thing i love EZdok like software it's amazing!!!also because is the only one that i buy it, and i can't buy software's and software's (it's a very expensive hobby) like chaseplane, i try to satisfied me with Ezdok and Solve this little problem.

One thing i cannot do without the reWASD software because i'm using extensive profiles created, like i said before to handle my cockpit.

I hope that all this make sense, and try together to point this files, that are going in conflict with EZdok, and solved the problem, maybe with a tweak in some in the cores file with EZdok (i'm presuming, i don't know). 

But i think that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!SmileSmile

Domenico 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 9:08am
Is it possible that reWASD is remapping the thumbstick as a hat switch rather than an axis? I'm pretty sure Observer mode needs to use an axis for movement. But, now that I think about it, if you can assign it in EZCA Observer Axes Assigns I guess EZCA is recognizing it as an axis. Ermm Have you tried switching between Raw and DirectInput in P3D Controller settings (Other)? What if you disable controllers in P3D? It sounds like you are using the XBox controller as your primary flight control and switching function on the fly. Is that correct?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 10:54am

Is it possible that reWASD is remapping the thumbstick as a hat switch rather than an axis? I'm pretty sure Observer mode needs to use an axis for movement. But, now that I think about it, if you can assign it in EZCA Observer Axes Assigns I guess EZCA is recognizing it as an axis. Ermm Have you tried switching between Raw and DirectInput in P3D Controller settings (Other)? What if you disable controllers in P3D? It sounds like you are using the XBox controller as your primary flight control and switching function on the fly. Is that correct?

Randy

Randy you'are completely right, i'm using my Xbox Controller as a primary flight control, because reWASD gives me a lot of mappings and even i can disable in 1 profile to unmap the axis controls for, you know, live it for the observer mode (or viceversa) . First going first (i'm a little inexpert in the controls into P3D), so i need to know how can i do this thing that you say "Have you tried switching between Raw and DirectInput in P3D Controller settings (Other)? What if you disable controllers in P3D?" Sorry for ignorance but what does this mean RAW? DirectInput?

I'm going at home wright now and a link a little video, maybe we can go through this, and obviously i want to say thank you for the support.

Domenico 

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 11:09am

i need to know how can i do this thing that you say "Have you tried switching between Raw and DirectInput in P3D Controller settings (Other)? What if you disable controllers in P3D?" Sorry for ignorance but what does this mean RAW? DirectInput?
Sorry, I should have posted a picture:

I had a look at the reWASD program. It looks like a very useful little program. Smile
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 2:56pm
I decided to test my XBox One Controller and I am getting the same results. While I can assign a thumbstick axis to an Observer movement, it only moves the Observer camera while the EZCA window is active. As soon as you click back in the main P3D window, it stops functioning. Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue but I tried using EZCA v2 with P3D v4.5 and also on my laptop with P3D v2 and EZCA v2.6 and had the same issue.

This only seems to affect the XBox controller because I can assign a joystick controller axis (from my HOTAS) and it DOES remain functioning when I am back in the main P3D window. And, yes, it made no difference whether Raw or Directinput was selected (or disabling the controllers in P3D - EZCA still recognized them). Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 5:02pm

I decided to test my XBox One Controller and I am getting the same results. While I can assign a thumbstick axis to an Observer movement, it only moves the Observer camera while the EZCA window is active. As soon as you click back in the main P3D window, it stops functioning. Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue but I tried using EZCA v2 with P3D v4.5 and also on my laptop with P3D v2 and EZCA v2.6 and had the same issue.

This only seems to affect the XBox controller because I can assign a joystick controller axis (from my HOTAS) and it DOES remain functioning when I am back in the main P3D window. And, yes, it made no difference whether Raw or Directinput was selected (or disabling the controllers in P3D - EZCA still recognized them). Confused

This is an enigma, i don't know what i said but even with no reWASD software run works. See the video bellow.
Windows 10 issue? and what involves windows 10 in this feature?

Domenico

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 5:18pm
As I mentioned, Domenico, it doesn't work for me either. For some reason, EZCA loses communication with the XBox controller axes once the P3D window becomes active, even if controllers are disabled in P3D. I'm not sure why. I think it's only for the Observer axes, though, but I'll have to re-check that later (i.e. use the XBox controller to pan the camera in EZCA, not P3D). But it doesn't look like reWASD is causing the issue.
Too bad you don't have TrackIR.
Maybe Kevin can confirm these findings on his test setup, which I believe is Windows 7.

Randy 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 8:07pm

I think it's only for the Observer axes, though, but I'll have to re-check that later (i.e. use the XBox controller to pan the camera in EZCA, not P3D).
Ok. I don't know what I was thinking about there - you can't use a joystick axis to pan (except for Observer mode). Embarrassed

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 10:19pm
So I removed the XBox One controller and installed a Logitech Dual Action gamepad, set it up for Observer mode and it continues to work when you select the P3D window (EZCA window closed). So there is an issue assigning XBox controller axes in EZCA (well, they assign OK, they just don't function when the EZCA window is closed). Going over some old posts over the last few years, others have reported this but I have not seen a fix. Unhappy

Nick/Marniftarr
Are you aware of a solution?

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 3:47am

So I removed the XBox One controller and installed a Logitech Dual Action gamepad, set it up for Observer mode and it continues to work when you select the P3D window (EZCA window closed). So there is an issue assigning XBox controller axes in EZCA (well, they assign OK, they just don't function when the EZCA window is closed). Going over some old posts over the last few years, others have reported this but I have not seen a fix. Unhappy

Nick/Marniftarr
Are you aware of a solution?

Randy

So, like i said Randy, logitech Dual Acion it's a old product that i don't want to buy, track IR is in my wish list but is expensive, i don't think that i'm going  to buy it for now.

It is incredible that works with a product that have almost 10 years works (logitech Dual Action), and doesn't work with a new base line product that is the new controller of Xbox one.

Randy i don't know how can i tag the team of Ezdok for solve this issue, but believe me it's so frustrating for me. This function is fundamental why they don't tested? i Hope that anybody can here us of the "other side of the world". And YES!!! it's no reWASD the problem like i show you in the video.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry 
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 9:14am
Domenico, you can get in touch directly by submitting a support ticket at the bottom of this page:

I agree that EZCA Observer Mode should support modern controllers. I'm not sure if this will be included in the new mode that is supposed to be coming in the future (Observer cams?).

Going back to your original post, with reWASD, can you not set it up to use P3D panning?

Also, I believe the developer is in Russia so it's really me who is on the other side of the world. LOL

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 12:02pm
how can setup the pan view in P3D can you do some screenshots?

Thanks
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 12:48pm
To confirm recent findings for observer view

i have an xbox one controller that I used to test observer view 

it was attached to my pc by a usb charger cable as recommended by microsoft 

ezdok recognised the xbox one controller and allowed assignment of the right thumb stick 
to provide pan left right and up/down  etc in the observer assignment UI 

BUT. as discussed,

when switching focus back to P3d v4 from any part of the ezdok v3 GUI the observer assignments are frozen - they don’t work and I have so far not found a workaround 

Kevin
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 1:23pm

how can setup the pan view in P3D can you do some screenshots?

Thanks
You have a couple of options - use an axis (under Axis Assignments) or use the D-Pad (under Key Assignments - this didn't work. See below).

For the axis option (e.g. right thumbstick on controller):

You may not like it as you need to keep the stick deflected.

The other option (which should work):

Afterwards, it should look like this:

Then press OK. Unfortunately, the EZCA Main Window needs to be active for this to work! As soon as you click back in the P3D window, it stops working. It seems like it is trying to work but something is preventing it. There are no other controller buttons or axes set to pan. EZCA only detects the XBox controller when the Main Panel window is active:

But, maybe the first option is OK for you until this is fixed. Ermm

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 1:26pm

To confirm recent findings for observer view

i have an xbox one controller that I used to test observer view 

it was attached to my pc by a usb charger cable as recommended by microsoft 

ezdok recognised the xbox one controller and allowed assignment of the right thumb stick 
to provide pan left right and up/down  etc in the observer assignment UI 

BUT. as discussed,

when switching focus back to P3d v4 from any part of the ezdok v3 GUI the observer assignments are frozen - they don’t work and I have so far not found a workaround 

Thanks, Kevin. There's something unique about the XBox controllers (and PS4 ones, IIRC from old posts).
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 1:43pm
It does seem to work for Spot Views, though. Although EZCA debug window stops registering the D-pad presses. Wacko

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 6:27pm
Randy thank you for your help, and for this tutorial i set it up but the pan view is different it doesn't remains when i release the thumb stick,

If i look left it turns left, ok, but when i release the thumb stick the camera return to the center no good for me, any way thank you very much.

I give up!!!! i hope that the team can listen to us pray is the only hope.

I'm very disappointing, only because in my opinion before than release a software i think that you have to tested it at 360° around.

Domenico

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2019 at 7:22pm
I figured you wouldn't like that. The only other workaround I can possibly think of is to assign (in reWASD) a key combination and then assign those key combinations to the views in P3D. You should really submit a ticket if you haven't already.

Randy
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 12:54pm

The only other workaround I can possibly think of is to assign (in reWASD) a key combination and then assign those key combinations to the views in P3D.
Never mind. This doesn't work either. EZCA is preventing the camera from moving. When you Global Disable EZCA, it works.

What you CAN do is use reWASD to map your right thumbstick as a mouse and assign one of your triggers or a button as a middle mouse button press. And EZCA seems to be OK with that. (Yes, I DID get reWASD). Wink

Randy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaFlight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 4:29pm

The only other workaround I can possibly think of is to assign (in reWASD) a key combination and then assign those key combinations to the views in P3D.
Never mind. This doesn't work either. EZCA is preventing the camera from moving. When you Global Disable EZCA, it works.

What you CAN do is use reWASD to map your right thumbstick as a mouse and assign one of your triggers or a button as a middle mouse button press. And EZCA seems to be OK with that. (Yes, I DID get reWASD). Wink

Randy

Woh i'm very happy that you get reWASD and yes i configure it like you and works great

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2019 at 4:40pm
Thumbs Up Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic