SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IS3 Object vanishes.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IS3 Object vanishes.
    Posted: September-20-2020 at 5:48pm
Hi Folks.

I have made a small hangar and activated it in an FSX library. IS3 detects and shows it okay. However, when I try to slew it into place it vanishes when it comes close to where I want it to be. It is fine at a distance and it is fine at a default FSX airfield that I use for a testing ground.

THe problem is with a UK2000 airport. It looks like it is disappearing under the terrain. It reappears when I slew it back out into the distance, almost like it is going underground and then coming out again.

I don't really want to make a flatten file in ADE because the real airfield has that slope up to where I want to place my hangar. I have tried changing the elevation in the object properties window but that just raised it up in the air. It still vanished when I slewed it closer, so perhaps not a terrain issue after all.

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Regards...Ken.
ualani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ualani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2020 at 8:22am
Try placing a different object at the same location and see if it exhibits the same behavior. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic